I read a post about reptillians tell me what you think

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Vegito

In this post, this person had gone astral and had more or less confirmed the existence of reptillians within our governments, has anyone else confirmed this with their spirit guides? What do they say?

AAAAAAAA

Reptillians might exist, who knows. But i highly doubt they exist within the government. One thing i have found through experience is that 99.9% of all conspiracies are comeplete BS. They are made up by people who are just paranoid.

Astral-Trea

Quote from: Super Vegito on April 10, 2014, 22:12:30
In this post, this person had gone astral and had more or less confirmed the existence of reptillians within our governments, has anyone else confirmed this with their spirit guides? What do they say?

This all seems to have been started by David Icke who from what I have researched, is a scam artist. This whole reptillian agenda thing and all his other spoutings, are worth around 2 million dollars a year for him last I heard. Anyone who is making THAT much money on something that he has no proof to support, and who won't answer questions when he is interviewed but tries to tell the interviewer that they should buy his book to get the answers, has absolutely no credibility in my book.

All these videos I have seen about "reptillian shape shifters" seem to be nothing more than either fakes or digital video compression errors which I am an expert in and have analysed. There are a few I have seen that are interesting and could be caused by lighting, but its hard to say. The problem with those videos are that you don't know where the original source is in order to check it for yourself. People should provide a link to the source where they got the video... Considering alot of it looks like something that came off of cspan showing politicians addressing congress or giving speeches or interviews. Atleast say what the footage is from so people can find it you know?

There seems to be more evidence against it than in favor of it. I don't trust politicians and i believe they have some pretty sinister agendas, but I see no reason to believe they are shape shifters.

Through my research, there are a few people who if I hear anything associated with their name... I just roll my eyes and move on because it is instant credibility killers. If I watch a show that mentions or interviews David Icke, Alex Jones, Whitley Strieber, or Jamie Mussan (prob killed the spelling,) I go into skeptic mode.

Do I believe a race of aliens exist that look reptilian? Yes probably so... I dont know if they are near earth or not but there are far more people who claim to have been abducted by greys than reptillians so I am not sure. I dont know that David Icke is the one who invented the reptillian thing but he seems to be the main guy who is pushing it currently and has been for many years.

Aaron330

Quote from: Astral-Trea on April 17, 2014, 14:50:12
This all seems to have been started by David Icke who from what I have researched, is a scam artist. This whole reptillian agenda thing and all his other spoutings, are worth around 2 million dollars a year for him last I heard. Anyone who is making THAT much money on something that he has no proof to support, and who won't answer questions when he is interviewed but tries to tell the interviewer that they should buy his book to get the answers, has absolutely no credibility in my book.

All these videos I have seen about "reptillian shape shifters" seem to be nothing more than either fakes or digital video compression errors which I am an expert in and have analysed. There are a few I have seen that are interesting and could be caused by lighting, but its hard to say. The problem with those videos are that you don't know where the original source is in order to check it for yourself. People should provide a link to the source where they got the video... Considering alot of it looks like something that came off of cspan showing politicians addressing congress or giving speeches or interviews. Atleast say what the footage is from so people can find it you know?

There seems to be more evidence against it than in favor of it. I don't trust politicians and i believe they have some pretty sinister agendas, but I see no reason to believe they are shape shifters.

Through my research, there are a few people who if I hear anything associated with their name... I just roll my eyes and move on because it is instant credibility killers. If I watch a show that mentions or interviews David Icke, Alex Jones, Whitley Strieber, or Jamie Mussan (prob killed the spelling,) I go into skeptic mode.

Do I believe a race of aliens exist that look reptilian? Yes probably so... I dont know if they are near earth or not but there are far more people who claim to have been abducted by greys than reptillians so I am not sure. I dont know that David Icke is the one who invented the reptillian thing but he seems to be the main guy who is pushing it currently and has been for many years.

But...but....didn't you see the Justin Beiber video???
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep; because my dreams are bursting at the seams.

Volgerle

Quote from: Astral-Trea on April 17, 2014, 14:50:12This all seems to have been started by David Icke who from what I have researched, is a scam artist. This whole reptillian agenda thing and all his other spoutings, are worth around 2 million dollars a year for him last I heard.
Where have you "heard" this? I assume on some scoffer's or even a mainstream site, maybe by a poster/hater. D. Icke lives quite modestly in a London appartment (there are vids on this on YT where he shows it!), drives a modest car, never hangs around with any groupies, lives in a high-society/elite surroundings, visits glamourous galas and award ceremonies, wears bling-bling or shows any kind of wealth. And it does not seem faked or a kind of facade. He comes across to me as honest regarding his desire to bring about change in society and for humankind. He's not a materialist - in a double sense.

E.g. he recently did a crowdfunding for an internet and soon-to-become satellite TV channel  ( http://www.thepeoplesvoice.tv/watchnow/ ) which in my view is actually doing some good research and interviews, also on spirituality (including our topics: astral projection and lucid dreaming!).

Many haters of course criticise him for his work and his "sales pitches" in general and also for this crowdfunding. On the other hand, like so many activists, we should not forget that he lives on his books, DVDs, talks. So one always should grant these people making/earning money since they have no other way. He is a self-employed author, speaker, activist and enterpreneur. He does not seem to be rich unless he hides it well, but I doubt it.

It saddens me how this standard argument "only-in-it-for-the-money" is always only used for people whose theories or work or world view we do not like (I don't mean you but certainly the ones whose "research" you are quoting).

Yes, the "Reptilian bloodline theory" is indeed what he promotes too, and he gained some reputation for it, but he's not the only one and I do not believe he "invented" it. However: this theory is often used by detractors to vilify him and make him look ridiculous.

Have you ever watched one of his loooong talks? There are some on YT. I assume you have not, at least not entirely. You would find out that he covers a vast multitude of issues about our society and the nature of reality. The "reptilians" are done maybe in a few minutes. Still, this is what sticks with many people and used by his enemies to ridicule and stigmatise him for it.

Found one which is even over 9 hours long now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvrMjdMq2fU

This one is "only" 7 hours: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yvyeLCbhO0 :-D

He also has a good grip on the larger reality, in other words: spirituality. He even is into the same holographic / digital theory like e.g. Tom Campbell. There is a lot of 'truth' in his speeches regarding metaphysics, but also politics, war, society manipulation, banking system, etc.

So I think it is unfair to only 'reduce' him to some of his crazier way-out theories, which is what his enemies (I assume you read it from them) often do.

Quote from: Astral-Trea on April 17, 2014, 14:50:12Anyone who is making THAT much money on something that he has no proof to support, and who won't answer questions when he is interviewed but tries to tell the interviewer that they should buy his book to get the answers, has absolutely no credibility in my book.
Well, maybe he cannot enlist all his sources and conclusions by heart and on the spot. Many do refer to the sources they have or how they come to the conclusion. I agree that for some of his claims, esp. the reptilians, the evidence seems weak and he represents some of his conclusions as fact instead of stating it's a theory he believes. Still, we should not only judge him by the "reptilian" issue. There are e.g. a lot of things, especially 'predictions', he was ridiculed for that came true. Take the British paedophilia scandal at the BBC as an example, he said this years ago.

Quote from: Astral-Trea on April 17, 2014, 14:50:12All these videos I have seen about "reptillian shape shifters" seem to be nothing more than either fakes or digital video compression errors which I am an expert in and have analysed.
I agree. I haven't seem anything so far that was convincing. People get too paranoid with this. The way I understand it is that Icke says they are like our "negs", which means astral entities who are evil and are attached to some people who strive for power, money, abuse, etc.. So it's more of a metaphysical thing.

Quote from: Astral-Trea on April 17, 2014, 14:50:12There seems to be more evidence against it than in favor of it. I don't trust politicians and i believe they have some pretty sinister agendas, but I see no reason to believe they are shape shifters.
Yeah, I agree. They are evil enough even without having to hide green scales under their human skin.  :wink:
I always see the Reptilian thing as a kind of metaphor, too.

Quote from: Astral-Trea on April 17, 2014, 14:50:12Through my research, there are a few people who if I hear anything associated with their name... I just roll my eyes and move on because it is instant credibility killers. If I watch a show that mentions or interviews David Icke, Alex Jones, Whitley Strieber, or Jamie Mussan (prob killed the spelling,) I go into skeptic mode.
As far as I know Alex Jones is not at all into any ETs or UFOs. Check his Infowars website or YT channel. Many of his vids are economic and political issues and (...yes...) "conspiracy" but he backs up a lot of it with public de-classified documents, a lot of it recently is on the surveillance state and war mongery - very important in the times we live in! He is not dumb at all and pretty 'educated' on some matters although due to his constantly ranting and raging temper he has this effect on people. I admit he can come across as crazy and scary. Like with D.I., I also share not all of his views, but he deals with some important issues that the mainstream does not touch or even distorts, like so many others in the alternative news community.

Quote from: Astral-Trea on April 17, 2014, 14:50:12Do I believe a race of aliens exist that look reptilian? Yes probably so...
After all, you do not deny the possibility. This is good, we should stay open-minded. So it is not complete nonsense even in your view. And just take a look at the Ancient Alien Theory, e.g. the Annunaki and all, many have 'reptilian' features. It might be ET or myhtology but maybe there isn't a difference even since mythology COULD be based on Alien encounters, at least in part. We don't know, of course.

Astral-Trea

Volgerie,

It seems my post struck a nerve with you and you are a devout David Icke fan. Thats fine if you are. Let me say that for all of the people I have mentioned that I question, i have watched ALOT of their videos, watched their interviews, read things that they wrote, and have done independant research to the best of my ability to check their facts. Not all of the names are on the same level... For instance, Alex Jones is a conspiracy theorist and talks about alot of things I find to be very true. The main problem I have with him is that he is too much of a radical and he exaturates alot of things to help support his claims. I would not call him a fraud though I just don't take everything he says as fact until I look into it myself. One example, i watched a video of him claiming that Asartame was created using feces from ecoli bacteria. That is a big exaturation of the truth, as bacteria do not produce "feces" and i found that out while researching the process of making aspartame. I do believe what he says, that aspartame is bad and should not be ingested... And part of the process involves ecoli bacteria to make one of the molecules needed for it.. But thats what I mean by exaturating.

As for David Icke, no i have not watched a 7 hour video of him talking or a 9 hour one because i do not have so much free time. I have watched shorter videos of him and seen him in many interviews through various sources. Where I heard that he makes 2 million dollars a year with what he does, is when Jesse Ventura interviewed him for his conspiracy theories show about the reptillians. Now, I am not a bug Jesse Ventura fan either, but like Alex Jones... Alot of things he talks about I do believe. I just dont like his way of thinking...

Jesse supposedly did the research to find out that he made that much money and confronted him about it... David Icke walked out of the interview angry and never denied the money he makes from it. Could it be inaccurate, yes..  I have not researched how much he is worth that is a hard thing to do accurately on the web.

But my thoughts on him living modestly is... Do you think that if he lived in a mansion and drove fancy cars around in public, that peope would take him as seriously? Or would that hurt the image of him and hurt his credibility?

Nothing he has ever said has really resonated with me... If that is different for you then i respect that. But please don't think i simply hear one persons opinion or something in mainstream media, and regurgitating it as my own opinion.. That is FAR from who I am now.

If you do not believe that he created the reptillian shape shifter myth, then can you provide proof of its origin? Maybe he didn't create it, maybe he learned of it from way back and used the idea to create this modern version of things. The other thing I listened to him talk about is how the moon is hollow and is not real. I tried to get into that one but it did not resonate with me at all... But i am not close minded to these things. My opinion can change, maybe i will find a video of david icke talking and it will click... I am not closed to listening to him talk and giving him a chance to change my mind... I just dont plan on watching him for many hours.

Astral-Trea

I should also jus mention Jamie Mussan (the mexican journalist) who they call an "expert" in UFOs. Not saying that everything he shows is necessarily fake.. But he is EXTREMELY naive and believes everything regardless of the evidence slapping him in the face that it is not real. I have seen him claim a hollywood tv commercial featuring a ufo flying by a helicopter at light speed was real even though many people knew it was a commercial, i have seen him be fooled by hoaxers on many occassions when MUFON and other UFO experts from the US went to investigate his cases and proved beyond a reasonable doubt they were hoaxed, and he still denied it was a hoax even when the hoaxers admitted it! In one case, a mexican guy took some photos of a ufo in the sky by doing a poor photoshop job and it was proven. Then they looked at the metadata on the files and saw the times he took the photos did not match the lies he was telling them. Jamie mussan told mufon that the aliens changed the time in the metadata of the photo file on his cellphone, and had one of his "experts" back him up on it.

WOW .... Out of anyone i mentioned.. He is by far the biggest baffoon ever and I will gladly stand by that :)

kuurt

Is it even possible to verify though astral projection the presence of reptillians in our government, or whether the moon is hallow?  I am a newbie so I really don't know the answer to that.  But, from what I've read about the astral plane, it's not an exact duplicate of the physical plane is it?  I thought our thoughts instantly manifest on the astral plane.  If you think about a table it automatically appears right? So if you expect to see a solid moon or a hallow moon, you would see what you expect wouldn't you? 

Astral-Trea

Quote from: kuurt on April 26, 2014, 19:46:42
Is it even possible to verify though astral projection the presence of reptillians in our government, or whether the moon is hallow?  I am a newbie sI don't  I really don't know the answer to that.  But, from what I've read about the astral plane, it's not an exact duplicate of the physical plane is it?  I thought our thoughts instantly manifest on the astral plane.  If you think about a table it automatically appears right? So if you expect to see a solid moon or a hallow moon, you would see what you expect wouldn't you? 

You are correct.. There is no real way to verify this stuff. Which is why I ask myself with people like this guy one question,  "how do you know?!" someone else who follows his work more closely may can answer, but while he may AP  sometimes, I don't think that is where he claims to get his info. I would like to know his source as to how he knows reptillian shapeshifters are in our government and how he knows the moon is hollow. It erks me when someone preaches things as fact and simply says "it is" rather than "I believe it is" or "it is possible that" or "it is my opinion that."

With things that are so out there and hard to verify, you have to be cautious of a small group of people (or one man) who pound their fist and say "this is the truth."

Astralzombie

I just want to state that I am not a fan of David Ickke but if you remove the talk about reptilian aliens, he makes some very important statements about society and the political climate of the world.

I also have no problem with his reptilian talk because I believe he genuinely believes it and therefor I don't consider that fraud. Everybody should have the right to speak of what they believe to be true and it's up to the listeners to decide.

Now if someone is speaking pure garbage and they know it to be so, then they're just scum. I don't think that's the case with David though. :-)
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Lionheart

Reptillians are a big part of David Icke's reality, because he has made them be.

But, I also like the other important statements on society in general, the political climate of the world and his take on Weather Modification, which has been happening for over a hundred years now.

http://climateviewer.com/rezn8d/

http://www.pearltrees.com/#/N-s=1_6533085&N-f=1_6533085&N-u=1_877709&N-p=65176199&N-play=0&N-fa=6533085

Volgerle

Quote from: Astral-Trea on April 17, 2014, 18:48:32
Volgerie,It seems my post struck a nerve with you and you are a devout David Icke fan.
No. I am not a devout fan of anything actually. I repeat what I said before and you seemed to miss: I do not 'swallow' his more daring theories either. Saying that 'anything is possible' does not mean agreement, just an open-mindedness to leave open possibilties. I also do not agree with him on some other issues. But just defending s.o. against broad-brush criticism, which is what I tried to do, does not make you a fanboy, at least in my view.

Swallowing it all uncritically is what a 'fanboy' would do. That's not what I do. I just respect some of his work, especially his public work to shake some people up. Many others do this too. E.g. Max Igan does some good videos on these topics (check him out on YT).

One good advice to you, or actually two:

1) Instead of insulting people as 'fanboys' start looking at the quoted statements, facts and check them, instead of the people who say it. That means: Check ALL of what they say, not just the reptilians. It's the message that counts, not the messenger. That's what people like you do not seem to understand. You only fix your attention on just one issue you disagree with to discredit everything else these people say. Actually this is a form of cognitive dissonance, a self-delusion performed to keep up your world-view or opinion on certain matters or people.
And it's not just all about Icke, the same applies to other activists like Jones or whoever (or some in my country you won't certainly know): despite their shortcomings they have maybe some important things to contribute. Check it all with an open mind, that's all I gotta say for now.

2) You don't have to label people with other opinions as 'fanboys' of sth or s.o. you do not agree with. That's the typical close-minded debunker tactics. Attacking and slandering persons by attaching labels to them instead of discussing the matter(s). And thereby you discredit yourself. (That's also why I did not read on after your insult in the first two sentences. Sorry, you wrote it in vain. I won't read anything else you answer because it seems to me a waste of time since you are only into attacking people but not into an open-minded real discussion.).

Loosh

Watch the presentations of Barbara Lamb, she covers a lot with Et's.

Astral-Trea

Volgerie,

Again you come back at me with an emotional response..... Nobody attacked you. You admit that you didn't read more than my first two sentences so you have no idea what I said, if you had of bothered to read it.. Maybe you would take a different tone. I never used the word "fanboy" which is a derogatory term. I said based on your first response, it seemed you were a  fan of David Icke and I said if you were, that was fine! I never judged you for it, I never insulted you, I never attacked you. And yet, that's what you did to me in your last response. Anybody who read my response to you, and your response back, can see that you are the one who is directing negativity towards me and not the other way around and I welcome them to weigh in on the matter!

If you aren't going to bother reading more than the first sentence of a paragraph before you pass judgement on me, jump to conclusions, and start spewing emotionally driven insults towards me based on something I never even said.... Then don't bother responding to anything I say either. You are being ridiculous now.

You claim you refuse to read anymore of responses which is fine too so this response is for everyone else... I really do want to hear if others agree with me on this.. That you are completely overreacting and what you wrote is unjustified .

Astralzombie

Yeah, it seems Volgerle may have over reacted a bit. I see nothing in A-T's posts that were derogatory. The "struck a nerve" comment is usually deployed as a put down and was probably done so here as well but it's mild and ended there.

So no real harm.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Astral-Trea

Quote from: Astralzombie on April 27, 2014, 22:12:53
Yeah, it seems Volgerle may have over reacted a bit. I see nothing in A-T's posts that were derogatory. The "struck a nerve" comment is usually deployed as a put down and was probably done so here as well but it's mild and ended there.

So no real harm.

Honestly it wasn't meant as a put down... I only said that cause he typed such a very long and elaborate response, quoting and breaking down nearly everything I said seperately and it seemed he was defending the guy quite a bit. It's just the way he wrote everything, it seemed he was a fan of David's and maybe I offended him with my original comments. But I was very careful not to Word anything begat I've towards Volgerie, maybe I should of not used that phrase "struck a nerve" but if he had of not stopped reading there I don't think he would of reacted so harshly and would have understood that it wasn't meant as derogatory.

Thanks for weighing in AZ :)

Astralzombie

Volgerle is passionate about many things and he often defends beliefs that he doesn't necessarily hold true himself simply because too many people already scoff at anything that challenges their comfort zone.

I've learned a lot from him. :-)
Mark Twain

Astral-Trea

Quote from: Astralzombie on April 28, 2014, 00:19:57
Volgerle is passionate about many things and he often defends beliefs that he doesn't necessarily hold true himself simply because too many people already scoff at anything that challenges their comfort zone.

I've learned a lot from him. :-)

Well thats understandable.. But in my case.. I haven't scoffed... I said in my post maybe this stuff is true ... Anything is possible and my mind is completely open but he has accused me of having a closed mind only because I have looked at everything openly, and the reptillian stuff that Icke says doesn't resonate with me. I lean towards the opinion that Icke is in it for the money based on not just that I don't agree with him, but everything I posted. I have done my research but I am always researching more and I am willing to continue to look into it maybe I am wrong... I am even open to that.

The reality is... There ARE alot of people in this arena, and others, who are in it for the money or scam artists... Even if they say alot of true things mixed in with it all. The possibility that he is one of these people is just as possible as the fact that he isnt. I will agree to disagree with Volgerie.

Nobody says that being open minded, means you MUST agree with everybody else. As I have heard it said on this forum a few times before... "Your reality, is not necessarily mine." :)