I think some astral entitys are after me.

Previous topic - Next topic

Major Tom

Blue Light Mystic

Hello there. A few words of advice here. I use to let these astral voices scare the hey out of me before which wasn't good, as well as hearing weird crackling sounds/noises too whenever I was learning/attempting to project. Don't let any of these things scare you! They could be a result of our 'own' fear and thoughforms that are created in the state between wake and sleep or from other experienced projectors (but most likely not) or other kinds of people who live within the astral who aren't exactly on the friendly side that are trying to keep you from having a successful projection.

Do your best to ignore the frightening things, voices, weird noises/sounds and not too long from that, you'll eventually be exited/projected out of your body. If this alone doesn't help you, try visualizing your physical body and your astral body in a circle of very bright white light. This will help keep the little nasty's away and I advise you to do this before attempting to project too.

Hope this helps and makes you feel more comfortable now in trying to project. ~ (*smile*)

Blue Light blessings
from Blue Mystic

WalkerInTheWoods

I would say that you need to still your mind, possibly ignore all the voices. When I have let my "mind go" for awhile, meaning I have not been meditating or keeping my consciousness aware, I will get these voices as well. I think they are probably just part of yourself. Learn to control your thoughts and still your mind and the voices will go away, as well as any stray thoughts. And keep trying to project. Nothing can hurt you while out of body so do not be afraid.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

nclkwrk

"The vision presented to me was seeing myself sitting on a huge stallion, with all my skin removed, the blood dripping from my body and all muscle exposed. And in this state, the rider took out his sword, stuck his tongue out, and slit the sword through his tongue with a grin on his face".

holie sh!+ that is some crazy stuff that would have scared the crap out iof me did you really see that or was it more of a mental vizualization?

General-Army

This is almost every night now, when im lyeing in bed trying to sleep, i hear the voices, but last night it happened kinda wierdly, as if something was actualy there. I heard someone say "Come out", im not afraid of the voices any more so i just try to communicate, so i thought, i dont know how what should i do? The voice actualy responded for my first time, the same voice said "Create floating feelings, we'll do the rest".  I did, but then, like every night, i hear cracking al over the room and i get scared and wake up. The vibrations came much more frequent and i felt my hairs on my arms popping for some reason. Btw, 2 nights ago i think i had another connection, i heard another voice, and i thought, who are you? Then i heard something repeat about 5 times "Grehntal." As i was trying to talk to it, i heard the same voice i heard last night yell out, "Dont listen to him!" then i stopped. Was this my mind falling asleep or somethign?

Every man has their fear of dieing, whether it be of pain or not knowing where you are going, however, mine is the family, memories, and good times i leave behind.