I Time Travelled to 1995 and Re-Entered my Childhood Body!

Previous topic - Next topic

paulcurran

Just a few hours ago I was back in primary school again.  I was 11 and it was 1995.  My teacher Miss Tracy made a joke to pretend to be nice but was hurting us.  

I spent about an hour there and left my younger body shortly after being picked up from school.  I couldn't believe what I was seeing and living when I met my sister then 9 years younger.
Paul M. Curran

laiana

Hey thats really cool!   I'd love to hear more about your experience :)

Agntneo

That's definetly something I would like to try, but you sure this wasn't a dream/ lucid dream?
People Can Fly

Palehorse

I've often wondered about things like this, but I didn't think it was possible.  A while ago I read the account of someone who tried to enter their younger, sleeping body... but all he succeeded in doing was laying on top of it, which was apparently having an erotic dream at the time, and tried to make out with him!  (I might've read it on this very site; don't remember...)  

How did you go about entering your childhood body?
Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and look, I'm guarding it until it blazes."
    --Gospel of Thomas, saying 10

Adun

i have thought about this before, what if you leave your body, go to the near future where you are projecting and switch time and body with your future self?
if someone went to his past body, would he be able to alter the course of his life?

The Night Mist

Hmm...that sounds really nasty, changing or altering your life might result in something very bad indeed.
Let's say that somebody called Mr. A went back oh let's say about 30 years back in time where he was still 9 years old , he enters his younger body and does something to alter events, let's say that he stops a man from dying from a car accident!(haven forbid!)...so after that the man is alive...The questions are:
1. If that man would have died that means that his astral body which is in the higher planes would disappear since there there is no time there?
2. What if the event(the man's death) would inspire Mr. A to practice OBE-ing and since the even never took place then he would not be inspired to have OBEs and that would mean that he couldn't have turned back in time to save the man?... :shock:  *dizzy*
3. What would happen to your future self ?
4. Would this even trigger the forming of another time-line , one in which the man never died  but Mr A still got inspired to have OBEs?
5. (in relation to 4) If Mr. A would go back to his original body would he
be in a different kind of future?...in one which was created by this turn of events?
6.How could Mr. A have knowned of this event since he changed it?...once you change time how do you know what you have changed,because the event never took place therefore you can't know of it...!
And many more questions of this type still exist!...going back to change time is NOT recommended. Changing the future isn't so bad really because many people have precognitive dreams which allow them to change certain things...
But there is question number 7 after all...
7. Is time "in one string" and that means that whatever you do has already been decided?

alexd

I want to be in the energy, not with the enemy
A place for my head

Adun

i didn't, is it about time travel?

nightmist, about question number 7, no no no... i refuse to believe in that! the only one who controls my destiny is, me! :)
althrough i don't believe in predestination, i am very interested in time travel, and as soon as i can ap i will try to do it

alexd

Yes, it's a good movie and considering the points made above is valuable to watch.

"Time" in my view is a fantastically complex issue. Stephen King's "The Langoliers" is another movie which is quite eye opening on the subject of "time". The complete scope of time is very difficult to get ones mind around taking into consideration all the implications.

Events supposedly take place in the higher planes such as the astral, mental ect before occurring here in the physical. You may make a decision in a higher plane earlier than it manifests in the physical so it would be predetermined to an extent (by your [higher] self). Accordingly events would be predetermined to some extent.

The implications of actually going back in time are unfathomable. Every step you take would have the potential to alter every individual person's reality on the planet upon your return to "present" times. Although it is questionable if such is possible, perhaps this was an OBE that merely mirrored a time travel experience, which would solve the conundrum.

Alex
I want to be in the energy, not with the enemy
A place for my head

Palehorse

Re: all this talk about going back in time and screwing up the future...

I think this "problem" often gets way overblown.  Yeah, perhaps if you went back to any time that's before your own lifetime, this might be an issue... but what about going back to a time you've already lived through?

I think of it this way -- every day, we're creating the future, and every action we take has wider implications than we could ever imagine.  However, if I've already lived the past once and got through it okay, then  if I went back with more knowledge and experience that I've gained in the meantime, why would I be more likely to seriously screw anything up than I was when I went through it "blindly" back then?
Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and look, I'm guarding it until it blazes."
    --Gospel of Thomas, saying 10

paulcurran

Curran intentionally induced an Out of Body Experience to send his spirit back to his school days.  When inside his sixteen year old body Curran warned Snail who gave abuse to lots of students with the words
QuoteDO NOT DO THAT
Paul M. Curran

Adun

soooo?
what happened? did he lose his memories of the past that was ereased?
btw who is paul curran?

The Night Mist

He's Paul Curran lol, the guy who posted that :P
Aldough I'm not really sure what he meant by that...

Palehorse:
You did went through the past blindly but doing so you created your future like you said ...going back to change something in the past will prevent the future being written as it was and it will change. The change might affect you very strongly and you might not even know that you went back ever...That's one theory, but there is the theory that at the moment you went back you altered time by your presence there and threfore you created another timestring, one in which the changes you make (and made-by your presence there-) will be suported by the future that will be created...and you might be surprised that when you return things may be very differently for you but very normal for others...and I belive there is NO way of going back to the original time...It just came in mind that some of us have dreams in which we see the future, we sometimes change what we see in the dream to our advantage...you might now be in a time that has been created by that event...or not. I don't know. Just debating :P

Adun

lol i didn't notice the nickname xD

it can be possible to go back in time, make changes, return to the changed future having memory of it all without having created a new timeline... when in the past you may be totally disconected from the future, for example even if someone killed you before you travelled, you would still be in the past because the future wouldn't affect you, you would still have the chance of killing the person who killed you in the future and then return, if you returned to the future without doing anything about your killer, you would then disapear as soon as you reached the future. probably just me with my crazy ideas about time travel lol :lol:

paulcurran

I can remember existing in both worlds, I still recall some problems I had in one timeline and this one too...

The other past in which I no longer live was NOT ereased.  It still exists in another timeline according to the Many Worlds idea.
Paul M. Curran

laiana

I've watched Back to the Future, and I can SEE what a mess one could make by going back in time :P

paulcurran

My spirit traveled to the future and went into a bookshop.

I seen a book about murder.

The foreword was written by Maxine Carr and a photo of her smiling was on the cover.
Paul M. Curran