I will share an experience I had this evening

Previous topic - Next topic

jc84corvette

Hey The Bard, sorry to hear about Quinn.
That is a great explanation of something I never had before. How long do you think the OBE was? Did you see your husband and hear him?
Oh and to be curious, what happend to the electricion?

The Bard

quote:
Originally posted by jc84corvette

Hey The Bard, sorry to hear about Quinn.
That is a great explanation of something I never had before. How long do you think the OBE was? Did you see your husband and hear him?
Oh and to be curious, what happend to the electricion?

I didn't see my husband but I returned to my body when I heard him say my name. He says I was out for about 5 minutes at the most. I don't know if the electrition touched the wires together or not.

dkj400

quote:
Suddenly I realized he had pulled me out of my body again.

You've got it lucky.

quote:
who died because of a doctors mistake in 1999

The only difference for me is that they did it on purpose.

The Bard

Tonight while I was tuning out the loud laughter of my children and their friend in the other room.

I was curled up on my bed and my husband sat at my feet while he talked to his folks on the phone. I felt energy in my womb stirring. I find that my spirit friend likes to focus his energy there and he emits love from there up through my heart. He is trying to heal me from the loss of my infant son Quinn (who died because of a doctors mistake in 1999). He is healing me from a few other things too.

I relaxed cradled by his loving energy and I tuned out all the loud noises around me. Suddenly I realized he had pulled me out of my body again. I saw some men working on an electrical device. One of the men was about to carelessly hit his positive wire to his negative. I tried to warn him but he couldn't hear me. Then my husband spoke to me and I was back in my body again.