News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

incubus-sucubus

Previous topic - Next topic

Gandalf

Well, I believe that incubuses/sucubuses are expressions of your own sexual urges when on the astral, so I would say.... Go with it man!!!

Sounds GGREEEEAAATTT!

Douglas

"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

Leyla

BUWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

YOU WERE HELPLESS TO RESIST ME!!!

fredhedd

now that i know who it is...maybe we can meet again later :)

Tia

I'm just reading up on these things in 'psychic Defence' - not good, can make you sick.  I'm sure there are methods for deterring these things but I haven't read that far along.  Have you got the book?

fredhedd

yeah i have the book and i read most of it but can't find it now.  i read the part in the beginning of the book about them but it didnt say much.  i wouldn't think they would be mentioned again.

Ides315

Hey, fredhedd.

Maybe time to learn some shielding. The thread "Why not just shield..." has some good pointers. Have you figured out/created any astral weapons yet? You would probably be left alone if you whapped it a couple of times. They are interested in getting energy, not expending it fighting you. A good shield system would warm you/or flat out prevent contact, before it was "to much" to stop.

Best of luck.

fredhedd

i remember reading through that post a while back but didn't really take to it much.  especially after reading what robert said about it taking a very long time to put up a good defense and it being even harder to keep it that way.  i was mentally siding w/ whoever was saying that shields were being made too big a deal and that if you are attacked you just defend yourself.  it may have been kakkarot.   i believe i could fight it off everytime if i really wanted to but would rather just prevent it from happening than doing so.  i've been taking some garlic pills every day.  we'll see how this works.

Arie

Did you get up to the part in psychic self-defense where Robert says to make a ball of light....about the size of a golf ball in your right hand and then you send it at the incubus.....when its traveling make it bigger and bigger and when it reaches the incubus make it explode on impact.  It sounds pretty cool....I haven't tried it.  Too bad you can't use pots and pans....they hate noise.  I think I would rather have an encounter with an incubus then being overshadowed.....being overshadowed sucks.

"I hear and I forget... I see and I remember... I do and I understand."

fredhedd

i haven't finished the book but i don't recall reading anything like that.  i'll have to find it and finish.  the ball you make in your hand would no doubt be made from energy, so would you actually be giving it a 'fireball' instead of firing one at it?

amcturbo

Fredhedd,
This is an interesting topic to follow.  I've had some *encounters* with astral entities and discussed this with a friend.  Even though I've been using some protection measures, I still encounter entities at different times ... just as recently as Saturday morning.  I've used a couple of methods of getting rid of negs, one of which my friend recommended.

In one *experience* a white pale *cloud* zipped into my bedroom while I was OBE.  It attached to my neck around the carotid artery area.  I tugged at it, pulled at it ... nothing.  It then attempted an attachment  in the groin area.  At this point, I asked Arch Angel Michael to remove the entity and it promptly vanished POOF!  Gone!

The recommendation my friend gave is to REPEAT 3 TIMES the following banishment incantation ... "According to Spirtual Law, I banish you from my presence (being, house, wife, kids, gerbil, etc.), to never ever return."

On Saturday morning, I was OBE in my Father-in-Law's house.  At one point, I ended up in the garage, when I felt some *things* attached to my lat muscles.  They appeared to be pale white eel-like creatures that were 3-inches in diameter and about 18-inches long.  So, I grabbed them, gave a tug ... they were snuggly attached.  So, I held them in hand, repeated the banishment incantation 3 times and POOF! they were gone.

I hope this helps you out!

Cheers!
Greg Taylor :)

"Whatever consciousness may be, it's not a small thing" - Ingo Swann
"Oh, I... ain't got no ... body" - David Lee Roth (Van Halen)

WalkerInTheWoods

If it makes you feel good go with it. I do not see what the problem is here.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

fredhedd

i would agree w/ you for a while there wouldn't be a problem.  the problem is supposed to come later when you do not want to be visited by this incubus and you can't resist it due to sleep paralysis.  it's then supposed to be able to make you climax whether you want it to or not, draining you of energy.   for this to happen to male it wouldn't be as big a deal compared to a female.  if a female was rendered helpless and then forced to engage in something like this it may be just as traumatizing as having  a person force himself onto her.   in my case though i don't think i would  really mind this happening all of the time but i read in ppsd that things could get carried away and maybe get bad later on down the line.  it would be fun until then though.  buckets of fun.  it would be very neat if i could actualy summon this incubus and send it to friends who were skeptical about it.  that would be fun but i am not sure of the risks involved.  it would also be a very cool way to break skepticism.

WalkerInTheWoods

I can see where it could be a bad thing if it started happening a lot when you did not want it and if you felt drained of energy. Did you feel drained after the experience? Does this happen a lot or when you do not want it? To me this actually seems like a positive experience as opposed to a bad or potentially bad one. You were having sexual urges, desires, feelings while you were projecting. It seems that this entity merely helped you out by giving you want you wanted. So I ask the question, is this a "bad" entity or a good/helpful one? Before torching something I suggest exploring the why, you might learn something. If you wish to "shield" yourself from this it would seem to me  that controlling your emotions and desires would greatly help since this seems to have occured because of what you were feeling.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

fredhedd

no i don't believe this was a bad entity.  even robert bruce stated in ppsd that the only thing negative about this was that you lost energy.  i had a genuinely good experience and if there was no risk of anything at all bad coming from this i wouldn't have a problem w/ it.  and you're right, it saw that i was having sexual urges and made it so we helped each other out.  wanting to get as much energy as possible it just made the experience as good as it possibly could.

Gandalf

As I mentioned before, It might not actually be the case that this is a real entity as such, it may well just be a manifestation of your own sexual energy when projecting.
In fact I'm sure that many so called 'negs' etc are just manifistations of various emotions, in the case of negs they are just personified fear.

Douglas

"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

ralphm

Maybe we should invent a new designation-a neutral- actually if you think about it, if you learn from a 'negative'  doesn't that make tham a 'positive'? Maybe it is all in our reaction-if we constantly get sucked in, it is a negative, but if we learn from the experience it is a positive.

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

Ides315

Hey, all

I was not going to comment here, but I can not stand it any more. I just do not believe that something that steals your energy, and has the long term effect of poisoning you should be considered a neutral. fredhedd, you where raped, no matter how good it felt. The idea that "if everyone enjoyed it, it must be good" is a crock. I have done more than a few things that felt good, but where not.

If you want good astral sex, find someone else who does too. I have seen other entities besides incubi that will feed off of your desires, and do things against your will to continue their feeding.

Everyone will do as they want, but should not lose sight of all perspectives. It is too easy to brush away mental warnings with the idea it was some sort of dogma designed to suppress everyone.

Best of luck to all.

WalkerInTheWoods

After having read all the discussions on such entities being of us or something separate, I have come to the conclusion that it really does not matter. Believe whichever you want to believe but it really does not matter too much. It is there for some reason. I think the reason it happened to fredhedd is because of what he was thinking about and feeling. Maybe it was manifested from him or maybe his thoughts attracted something. It does not matter so much as along as he learns from it. He can either fear it or learn from it and learning seems much more constructive. From what I have gathered this happens because of a lack of control of thoughts, so if he can control his thoughts then he should have a lower chance, if any, of having this happen. Or if he wishes for it to happen then control should allow him to experience it at will.

The question I would ask is, if there are separate entities that do in fact take our energy, when why do they do it?

Leyla

FREDHEADD

Might I suggest *ahem* manual release of your sexual tensions.
Perhaps you are allowing them to build up and thus attracting these entities to yourself.

fredhedd

that sounds like a good idea. would you happen to know of any books that i might read up on to give me a better description on exactly what you are suggesting? or have you yourself perhaps had some experience in this area and may be able to give me some pointers?

Ides315

Hey, all.

My belief is entities interfere with us for the purpose of fulfilling universal law first, and survival second. Anyone has the potential to create an artificial entity. If the person is able to put enough energy into it, it will develop into something with atleast a survival instinct. As it is not a true life form, it needs to draw energy off of people to continue its existence.

From what I have learned from others, negs are not really capable of creating energy that would sustain them in the physical/RTZ world. They must also draw energy to survive here.

SiVA

Monroe relates his experiences with Astral Sex in one of his books and how it can eventually "ruin" an entity . I can't remember which book, but he talks about coming across a "pile of entities" who are engaged in nothing but sex all the time.

Imagine a bathtub full of earthworks k? Now instead of it being earthworms all sliming and crawling and latching onto each other, let's picture instead astral entities... whether they be some of us, or incubus, whatever...

This pile keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger, as more and more entities lose control of thier urges and engage in sex 24/7.

Monroe encountered one of these "piles" and he tried to pull one of the entities aside to talk some sense into it, but as loud as he shouted, as hard as he tried, all the thing wanted to do was get back to business! In fact it was doing the deed for so long that it's "body" was all crab-like and stuck in that sexual position.

We all here at Astral Pulse have discovered something very powerful in Astral Travel, as there's so much to learn and discover. It's a shame to waste it on mundane sense gratification. (ok, I'm starting to sound like a parent here ...)

Don't get me wrong, as I'm a conesuer in the fine art of making love, and I have two kids to prove it! But when it comes to Astral Travel, I've got more important things to do then gettin my senses all tingly.

Of course, there's nothing wrong with experiencing new things, like Astral Sex, but this is a very addictive experience we're playing with here. And I don't know about you, but I'm vunerable to these urges myself and I'll avoid them like the plague!!

Your resident preacher,
-Justin

amcturbo

Justin,
That Monroe experience is in "Far Journeys", I believe.  He painted a graphically disgusting picture of sexual over-indulgence gone mad.

Cheers!
Greg Taylor :)

"Whatever consciousness may be, it's not a small thing" - Ingo Swann
"Oh, I... ain't got no ... body" - David Lee Roth (Van Halen)

fredhedd

i just fought off another the other day.  when it starts to happen i feel as though i can fight it off.  if i'm lazy is where i'll get caught.

Oliver

Fredhedd,

How does it actually happen? Do you see it? What does it look like? Is it when you're in the astral, or does it happen to you while you're still in your physical before you seperate? I wonder why it keeps happening.

Oliver