News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

incubus-sucubus

Previous topic - Next topic

kmd242

I had the succubus prob soon after i started conicously projecting. And, i guess contrary to what might be the norm, i found manulally releasing sexually tension before hand (ahem can i say masturbate :) lead to more encounters as i was in that sexual frame of mind. I do suggest flexing you astral muscles a lil bit right after you exit. This took a bit of practice for me, but i felt much safer after i had worked out how to form protective sheild. Also, a repeated phrase that kept my mind focused helped me stay on my astral task. These succubuses seemed to only get at me at the end of projection in  the realtime zone.

fredhedd

the very first time it happened i had just got done trying the spinning tek to try and bring my lucidity back.  it didnt work and i found myself in my bedroom in the physical.  or so i believe.  what happened next is in this post http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1688 ,  as it says i didnt see anything but the imprints on my body of hands.  it looked like it was an invisible person leaving impressions from their body.  

the next one that was more vivid started to take place in  a dream scenario w/ a girl.  i can't really recall what she looks like but as soon as there was physical contact i was back at home w/out the dream scenario.  kinda like it was just bait or somthing.  this wsa the one i couldnt fight off so i just let it hapen.  i actually asked to see her halfway through and i caught a glimpse of the back of her head and back.  i saw her hair pretty clearly too.  you can guess what she was doing.  musta been tying my shoes or something.  which is wierd because i don't usually sleep w/ my shoes on. :)  it looked like a fairly normal girl but like i said i couldnt see her face or anything.  i tried to keep my eyes open but they involuntarily closed at 'the end'.

fredhedd

i was intent on projecting last night even if it meant dosing off for  a second until the projection reflex kicked in.  i meditated and did a decent amount of energy work.  i slowly drifted off for what i estimate to be about a minute or two and was brought back able to project.  there were no exit symptoms which isn't uncommon for me and i popped out pretty easily.  

i ended up in what seemed to be the same house i was sleeping in but the furniture was different.  i flew around and was pulled back to my body.  i didnt move and had about six different projections in about fifteen minutes.   at first i thought these were all projections but now i'm not sure that they weren't ld's.  everything was extremely clear and at one point i was flying around a huge city.  i must have started to think about sex because i started to have incredible urges.  i remembered that i'm usually brought back to my body if i act on them so i fought them off as best i could.

during the last projectioni found myself in my astral/dream body lying on the floor.  i felt a presence rubbing my leg.  this is my third or fourth encounter w/ an incubus/sucubus type and i wasn't afraid  like i was the previous times.  the other encounters i had like this were fought off by me because i wasn't sure what was going on and i felt uncomfortable.  it took some effort but i managed to break my paralysis then.  

this time however i wasn't paralyzed but everything happened so fast and so strong that i didnt think i could fight it off.  i tried grabbing and moving it but it just grabbed tighter.  i figured i might as well go along w/ it if i couldn't fight it.  i believe i read that you are supposed to receive an extra special orgasm from this type of encounter because of the extra  energy that is being exerted as you do.  this proved to be very true. :)

i'm very thankful that no one else was in the house because i came to making noises like no guy should and i know i would have woken everyone up in the house.

this wasn't a bad experience at all but i am wondering what i should do to ward off or prevent future occurences.  i wouldn't want to start a steady relationship w/ this.  especially if im just going to be used like this... i didn't even get her  name. :)