From C1 to F3 back to F2 ?

Previous topic - Next topic

Leilah

Well, Friday night my friend Abby suggested we try to meet at this marketplace we used to go to. I decided it wasn't a bad idea.

It was 1:05 AM when I slipped in bed. Before I went to sleep I decided I would do a little reading. I looked over the notes I printed out earlier on lucid dreaming and my old dream journal entries. Eventually, I started to get tired so – I retired. Because I had previously spoken to Abby about meeting her at the marketplace, I figured I would do a little meditation first and then start the phasing process.  

I started off by pretending I was walking to the marketplace. I really tried to focus on the sensations associated with walking while at the same time visualizing my surroundings. Suddenly, everything became real. I recall seeing Abby sitting at the table in front of the marketplace waiting for me.  I couldn't believe how smooth and quick the transition was. It truly shocked me to see just how real everything was. As soon as I realized the shift had taken place, the scenario vanished and I found myself moving in an upwards motion. I was snapped back to my room.  

I find myself in my bed, faced downwards feeling the usual symptoms of a traditional OBE. In the blackness I saw a number "3" etched in pinkish-yellow light. I think to myself, "its backwards" (it wan't).  As I twirl in midair, I remember my mission to meet with Abby. I tried to get back to her but with no luck. Instead, I ended up being pulled upwards, through the ceiling and into the sky.

I wake up and think it's over. The lights are on and I pick up my i-pod. I decide to listen to it while I go back to sleep. I put on a Tool song. Soon, I start to feel strange sensations. My eyes are vibrating and moving back and forth, much like they would during REM sleep. My brain feels funny and my wrists are bulging. I soon find that my thoughts are creating my reality. Quickly, the realization that I was enduring a false-awakening dawns on me. Yet, I still wondered how the music sounded so real.

I must have lost a little lucidity here because when I went downstairs, I thought about getting a pen and paper to write down my experience down. When I reached the bottom floor, the house was lot bigger than usual. I saw my dad sleeping on the couch. He was non-responsive and I covered him with a blanket. For some reason, I had a strange desire to rearrange the (unfamiliar) chairs in the living room. The "dream" shifted and I soon found myself in Reno, Nevada.  

I was in some sort of dark building, on the first floor. I think it was an airport/cafeteria. It was nighttime. Suddenly, I'm looking at a bird's eye view of the town. It looks European. The "dream" shifts and I end up getting off of a bus. Two lesbian girls greet me, in which they ask me of my sexual orientation. I say I am straight.

I then start to tell them that I know I am in dream and that (struggling to find words) it's "not true". The girl to my left nods her head and looks down. Together, we leave the chubby lesbian girl (who also liked me) and walk to a bus waiting station and sit on a wooden bench. There is a roof overhead so the area is shaded. A bus comes by and splashes us with mud. I cover my face before it's too late. Playfully, the bus comes by again and tries to splash us. (Didn't work that time.)

Again, the dream shifts and I find myself on an "open roof bus" (thinking back on it now however, I think it was just a continuation of the dream – as I was still with the girl). The weather is rainy and to the left is a river. T here is a man (spanish) along with the girl and I. He tells me that I'm going to have to go on some wet rides at the theme park we were heading to. I say I'm not the bathing suit kind of girl and then ask, "What ever happened to bumper cars? Why can't we do something like that?" He decides that would be fine. Sadly for me, the dream changed before I got to ride the bumper cars.  

Anyway, I end up in this white house. There are duplicate homes within the home – although they are somewhat different in size. The house is all white. As I walk around, I see a sign on the pantry door which reads "Pan and Bread". I laugh to myself – for Pan in Spanish means the same thing as bread. In my room, I confront a large/medium mirror. I notice my pants are quite baggy. I then wake up (for real) at 3:05 AM.

I was "asleep" for approx. 2 hours.

If anyone's curious, I called my friend the next day to ask her what was her experience. She said she fell asleep but tried again in the morning when she woke up. She started feeling the vibes and focused on imagining the environment when she suddenly found herself at the marketplace sitting down at the table, watching me walk up to her. She said it was so exciting that she immediately woke up.

Questions, Comments or Concerns?

Do share.
Leaning over
Crawling up
Stumbling all around
Losing my place
Only to find I've come full circle.

knightlight

I understand your experience completely.  I often set a similar goal and end up on a whirlwind path in a direction far different than my intent.  I have had so many similar experiences it makes me feel great knowing I am  not the only one who gets experiences like this.  I cant give you any advice as things like these are so personal and strange it is really up to ther person it happens to to come to a conclusion, if they do at all.  Good luck!
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

Selski

Hi Leilah

Great experience.  I will respond more fully later, but when I read about your pink number 3, it shocked me.  

Read this - it's an extract of an OBE I had over two years ago.

Next I just lay there on the floor listening and waving my arms about now and again.  I thought I was lay on the floor in reality, however, it was my astral body.  I knew I was at the hypnagogic stage, so I stopped being energetic and lay still quietly.  I was looking at my eyelids and suddenly a very strong hypnagogic image came to me on the right hand side.  It was a sort of green number 3.  

When I saw it, I thought, "Look at this carefully, it's a hypnagogic image and you'll want to remember it."  I also thought, "It's a backwards number 3."  I don't know why I thought this, as it wasn't backwards.  It was bright green and stayed suspended for a good four seconds or so.  I'm not exactly sure if the middle "prong" went the way I've drawn, but it definitely did something, it wasn't an exact number 3.

It was the first time I'd really been able to look at imagery for any length of time, which is why I've written so much about it.  

Isn't it interesting that I thought the exact same as you - about it being backwards (when it wasn't)?  :shock:

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Leilah

Knightlight, It makes me feel great to know, people such as yourself, have gone through similar things. As far as being on a whirlwind path goes- I definitely agree with you. That's exactly what happened. It's still difficult to piece the whole thing together - it was such a scattered experience.  :eyecrazy:

Selski, When I saw the # 3, it looked as if someone was tracing over it repeatedly, as if it was trying to be emphasized. But what gets me is the fact that we both thought it was backwards, when it clearly wasn't. It's just strange. (And for some reason, I feel like this explains something but...   I just can't put my finger on it :think:)
Leaning over
Crawling up
Stumbling all around
Losing my place
Only to find I've come full circle.