News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

finaly

Previous topic - Next topic

astraluminated

Hello everybody, i finnaly had my first obe about 2 weeks ago, could not wright urlier because computer was down.
well it went like this;
Well at the evening i listened to boxed nirvana 2 and went to sleep, and had a dream that i was in a large mall, It happened to be that i was lucid and my basic instinct took the best of me and i started bothering ladies because i was off course in control. well after herrassing some girls i got tired of doing this and because i was bored i took some piece of stone and started wrighting OBE on the concreet floor of the mall. and well i started getting back at my body but i firmly continuet to wright that until i was pulled back to my body, but i was actually pulled back to my astral body and whit my consciousness in my astralbody i started swinging in my physical body and after some effort i got out and flouted in my room could not see anything so i decided not to try because that would problably pull me back. so i continiut on touch alone, when i felt the floor i putted my astral hand through it, pretty funny that was. then i pushed my whole astral body through the floor which felt kind of cold, but the funny thing was that when i wanted to push myself from the floor with my hands my hands did not went through the floor. so intent is everything on this level of excistence.
after about 30 to 45 seconds i got pulled to a astral plane from the real time zone. I got in some kind of coastal small town. everything was solid unchangable by my imagination. It was morning so people where getting ready for the new day. and i flew around somewhat and tried to fly to space but my awareness level wasn't high enough for that, so i gave that up after a few tries and went on flying through the city and went visting a house where people where getting up from bed, but they did not see me, only theire jack-russel dog, he was barking to me, and the owners where looking strangely in my direction but did not saw me, i found that very amusing but decided to leave them alone and flew out off there house and saw the ocean in a distance, and i decide to try to fly right in it to see if it would take me back or if the projection would continiu.
After flying to it i dove in and saw a bright yellow lightflash before my eyes and i was back in my physical body, and remembered everything perfectly.

A few days later i again got back from a dream and started rocking in my physical body but did not managed to get out of it, but i did got my astral right arm separated from my physical arm but everything else was still in place. and i also saw my astral arm flouting above my physical arm, however this did not really excited me nor got i scared, again i found the situation rather amusing and i started pushing my astral hand through my phisical body, which felt pretty funny but my astral hand felt kind of cold in my physical body, but pushing through my bones was much more difficult. after about 50 seconds i lost control over my astral arm and my consciousness moved back to my physical body.

Well thats about it for no, but whenever something new happens i will post it on this thread.

Greetings
and krisna answered; Yes ascension is truly very very difficult for men, unless... Adi Shakti interferes.

CFTraveler

Congratulations! Great story!  Really enjoyed it.  I hope you get out again soon.

Arn de Gothia

gratz mate, cool experience

Darren

Sepultura123

That was really a great storie.

astraluminated

Well thanks everybody for your great response,

I am gratefull to have had those experiences, but besides that i fully realise that i am far from my reall goal, to be able to project to the rtz or the astral planes in a controled manner and not just some lucky strike. I know this will prablably takes me years but that does not matter for me, because the journey itself is one of the greatest part.

And i really hope you'll have a great spiritual journey to.

Kind regards,
and krisna answered; Yes ascension is truly very very difficult for men, unless... Adi Shakti interferes.