Interesting Aura and Astral Experience

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff_Mash

quote:
Originally posted by SpiralSpirit
I know this is going to sound crazy....

Um.....do you realize where you are?!  Most of us here are considered "crazy" by society!  [:D]

First off, I enjoyed your post.  I don't think I can be of much help in explaining what happened, but I do have a question.

If you absorbed this "energy" which you perceived as being negative, and now your aura seems to be black (like the energy form you absorbed), have you noticed any change in your mental processes?  Are you feeling more negative?  More energized?  Any different?

Just curious.
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

SpiralSpirit

My aura has ALWAYS been black with some white.

And to answer, no I dont feel different to myself, but people say that I feel different to them.  When I ask in what way, the say I have more presence.  Not sure what that means exactly.

Also, the lightbulbs in the room burning out is somewhat freaky, as I have not tried any kind of energy manipulation except when dreaming.

SmokeyTheBear

Hello SpiralSpirit, very interesting post. I came across some information on auras on another website which you might find interesting,
" Black is a color of protection. It is a color which can shield an individual from outside energies. When seen in the aura, it can reflect that the person is protecting himself or herself. It can also indicate that person has secrets. There is nothing wrong with that, as long as it is not taken to extremes. Black can also indicate that a new understanding of burdens and sacrifices is going to manifest.

Black can also indicate imbalances. Physical imbalances often show up as black or darkened areas in the aura around the physical body. the location provides clues to this. In the outer edges of the aura, black can indicate holes in the auric field. I have seen this in the auras of those who were victims of child abuse and those who are or were strong substance abusers ( alcohol, drugs, tobacco etc.)"
Just out of curiosity, how often do you project and is it spontaneous or do you have a method you use to leave your body? Also, have you ever had any poltergeist type activity happen around you before, such as the lightbulbs burning out?

SpiralSpirit

In reply to previous post (and thank you for posting the info):

I am not a substance abuser I do not even drink alcohol, nor have I been abused physically.

As for for lightbulbs burning out ect, this only happens in cases where I have EXTREME negative emotions.  Intense frustration will usually blow lightbulbs, flicker lights in my house.

As far as dreaming (you called it projecting), it is a strange mix of spontaneous and method.   Sometimes I will do it when i intended to do nothing but go to sleep.

Should I want to do it, I just think about being a bird and flying when i am relaxed and lying down.  This usually seperates me from myself, if you know what I mean.

Thank you for the response.

Leyla

My roomate did this.
I floated out of body and this scary thing was above me holding me down. My soul called out for my roomie, she came soaring in through the wall and straight up to me and asked without words "What?" I replied without words "Behind you!" She turned around to see the thing- now here's the visual- I saw her soul WRAP AROUND the thing. As if to absorb/consume it. And then it was gone.

I asked but she had no memory of it the next day.

beavis

SpiralSpirit, devourer of souls!

I did something similar to that a few months ago. I was in a house in a city (focus 27?) with something that looked like a man (but wasnt) with very white skin. I ran from it around the livingroom while it followed me, hitting and kicking me (it really hurt!). Then I stopped running and sat on a couch. It sat beside me. I told it that it could hurt me as much as it wanted and I didnt care. Thats the part similar to absorbing. I became what he was (pain) and he lost control over me. The pain stopped. He shrunk to nothing.

I've absorbed other energies, but that was the most interesting.

Yerzak06

I have a question that has probly been asked before. If you are hurt in the astral, are you going to be hurt in the physical. This kind of reminds me when Neo in the Matrix is stunned that he gets hurt in both places at the same time and Morpheus says that the mind makes it real. So if a neg lets say breaks your arm in the astral, do you physically have a broken arm now?

-Patrick
- Me

Nagual

From my experience, no.  At least not physicaly...
But, energeticaly, I don't know...

About the absorbing, I did it too.  I just hope it's not one of their 'tricks' to enter your body.
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Yerzak06

So if they cant hurt you, why do people worry at all.
I would just use them as a target for boxing practice.

-Patrick
- Me

Michael_E

quote:
Originally posted by Yerzak06

I would just use them as a target for boxing practice.

-Patrick

HAHA! Gonna give all those baddies a nice astral beat-down??? Only thing is if they cant hurt us maybe we cant hurt them too, at least with violence...
If you will it it is no dream.

-Theodore Herzl

Nagual

quote:

Because there are other non physical ways to hurt...

Yerzak06

Not to be picking on you or anything, but I strongy dislike when people do that. If you are going to say something please tell me all you know, spill your guts[:D]. That way I dont get put into suspense about stuff, and answers never end up comming, haha, can you tell I've seen this before. In what ways were you refering to?

-Patrick

haha, I'm going to go woop some butt-tral
- Me

Nagual

If you're reffering to me; I don't like to talk too much about something I don't know well.
I just wanted to say that, some people can hurt others psychologicaly and apparently energeticaly too...  And some physical side effects could appear too.
Just read DarkNight's stories on this forum...

Yerzak06

OK, thanks , Ill go look up the posts.
- Me

Person

SpiralSpirit,
Are you a caring person that often tries to heal/help others at your own expense?  Maybe all this time you've been absorbing other's pain so they don't have to suffer as much.  I have a friend that does this.  Since it worked automatically, maybe your soul does this much more often than you realize?
-Person

SpectralDragon

quote:
Originally posted by Yerzak06

I have a question that has probly been asked before. If you are hurt in the astral, are you going to be hurt in the physical. This kind of reminds me when Neo in the Matrix is stunned that he gets hurt in both places at the same time and Morpheus says that the mind makes it real. So if a neg lets say breaks your arm in the astral, do you physically have a broken arm now?

-Patrick

Yes, if you are "hurt" in the astral/spiritial/OBE, you feel certain physical side effects. Your arm might not be broken, but something doesn't feel right. You can also be held in the astral plane, kept from your body. And (not to scare anyone or anything,) you can be ripped from your body, disconected from your body, and then your body will die. There is only one guy recorded who this has happened to, but it can happen.

I would not suggest fighting astral beings unless forced to. usually you can scare them off, of go somewhere else.

In reply to the first post, it seems to me that a black aura with white veigns might signify someone with some sort of potential, locked and hidden. do the veigns come from within, or random? Oh, and absorbing something can be done by absorbing an astral body left behind in a previous lifetime (at least in theory)

SpiralSpirit

I know this is going to sound crazy, but I'm going to try and just get the experience through.

All of my life I have been able to remember my dreams.  I cannot remember a time when I couldn't.  About a year ago, I began to experience what this website refers to as Astral Projection.  Now here comes the first strange.  The first few times it felt like a normal thing, something I had already done, something I was familiar with.  Even now, beyond the basics, it feels like everything I do is relearning something I already knew.  

The point I'm trying to get across is that I came to it "automatically", and with no concious memory of wanting to try it.

Now here comes the weird.  My auro is black.  It's been confirmed by nine people, five of which I did not know.  Everyone tells me the same thing, that my aura is black with little flickering white viens.

Last night was the first time I came upon something while "dreaming" (as I've always referred to Astral Projection) that also had a black aura.  What scares me is that this being was obviously some sort of negative energy.  Worse, I came into contact with it around the presence of a friend of mine who also "dreams".

The actual experience went like this (I wrote this down when i woke up, AFTER I CHANGED ALL THE LIGHTBULBS IN THE ROOM, WHICH HAD ALL BURNED OUT):

I was "looking" for my friend and it seemed like this energy thing was in the way.  I asked it to move, and there was no response.  I mentally "threatened" it, and the response was quite obviously fear.  

I know at that point it said something like "You're too big".

Now, about 5 months ago I read a book which said that when dealing with anything on the astral level, first you ask, then you command, then you pray/fight.  

My mind on the other hand seemed like I knew what to do already.  Instead of fighting it away, I ABSORBED it.  There are no other words for it.  To describe what it is, I mentally shoved it, and it seemed to have trouble "holding itself together", and then I absorbed the energy.

After this I couldn't find my friend, which is very strange because I have never had trouble doing this.

So this morning I called my friend, who told me a dream she had about me fighting off something that attacked her, BEFORE I said anything.  I asked her if she could see my aura at all, and she said that it was the same color as always, but I seemed to have more "presence".

The freakiest part of this whole event was that everything that happened seemed familiar, something I had done before and knew how to do without any guidance.

Is this even possible?