Interesting Projection

Previous topic - Next topic

AstralBeginnings

Hi all, I had a weird nights sleep last night in that I didnt actually sleep much at all!  I was pretty much constantly drifting into hypnogogia and then waking the entire night.  In the early hours of the morning I started seeing one, and only one, image during hypnogogia.  It was a black and white scene of a countryside.  It was very static and very solid.  It didnt change through 6 or 7 spells of hypogogia.  At one point I phased into the image and it started becoming less static, but still black and white.  Then I got this feeling of something chasing me, so I ran away.  Then I realised that if something was chasing me I didnt need to run.  Now I dont remember what happened but I know I stopped and confronted it.  I then remember feeling amazing joy and then the scenery went from B&W to colour and it was vibrant and alive.  I then had a false awakening still full of joy knowing that I had accomplished something.  Then I felt something tugging at my feet in bed and I just laughed at it and told it to get off, as if it was a playful child. I then woke up.  I remembered everything, including what I had accomplished and the reason for it, but I never wrote it down.  Now this is all I can remember :(  I hope the reason comes back to me because I really feel I did something worthwhile.
My Blog about my AP progression from almost day 1
http://astralbeginnings.com

Thaki

AstralBeginnings

Thanks Vedyl

Has anyone ever tried to re-enter a dream/projection using a technique as described by Robert Moss or similar?  I want to give it a go but to my knowledge only he seems to know how to do it!  He gives a technique but its never worked for me.
My Blog about my AP progression from almost day 1
http://astralbeginnings.com

astralp

astral beginnings,
I have been able to re-enter my dream after awakening a couple times.  I've noticed it is all about the feeling you had in the dream, both mentally and physically.  not sure about the technique Robert Moss uses but if you focus really hard, relax, and try to enter the same feeling you had in the dream it works.  Very hard to do but it works
"turf off your mind relax and float down stream.  it is not dying."-The Beatles

XkeltonX

I agree,
     If you try to focus with your vision it fades away and logic takes over.  But if you think of the strongest emotion tied to that particular dream, you have a better chance of recalling the same dream. Some times, if it were a more negative dream, you could remember the emotion and attach a positive to it and get something better. That trick takes a while and the only person i know that can do it is my sister, LOL; she is a natural.
Expanding ones consciousness, to include his/her subconscious, is a road less traveled, and more rewarded.