Inteteresting astral experiences

Previous topic - Next topic

clandestino

quote:
A few days ago I looked at the stars again while obe and saw a swirling tornado of stars start to form but i did not enter.

Wow ! sounds like a pretty dramatic way to go !
I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

wisp

Very impressive! Thanks for telling about this. [:)]

ralphm

I had a few experiences a week or so ago that seemed to relate to a few posts that I was responding to, so I thought I would relate my experiences.
The first happened in the morning as the sun was coming up after I woke  I settled back down and was able to sink back down into a deeply relaxed state. For the first time I seemed to keep a stream of concoiusness going and actually project. Unfortunately I found myself sluggish and did not see much. But I think the difference between this time and past experiences-I could put myself into the state were I experienced intense vibrations and heart thumping but could not go further- was that I felt like I sank far into a relaxed state and I clung onto my brow chakra.

The other experience happened a couple days later,after a somewhat sluggish start I found myself staring at the stars, found a spot in the sky that had a different color and the next thing I was I was traveling swiftly in a tunnel of swirling stars, feeling like i was propeling myself with my brow chakra. I found myself in a place that I realized looked like the place I grew up. As soon as I realized that my father asked me if I missed him(he died about 6 years ago). I responded yes, then I asked him if he was okay, and he said yes. Then I asked about my mother(she died a year ago) and did not get an answer.The conversation seemed to take place without me thinking about it. Spent the rest of my time wandering around and looking at things amazed that I could actually see things and even say awarness now! and actually things would brighten up.
I must have wandered around too long because it became dim and I thought it was time to get back. At this point usually I can feel my body while still retaining a little of where I was, however i faded into a dream and then i woke.
A few days ago I looked at the stars again while obe and saw a  swirling tornado of stars start to form but i did not enter.
In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.