Jerking When Attempting To AP

Previous topic - Next topic

13thrisingtruths

how long can an attempt/session take i currently go for an hour b4 if decide to call it should i be pushing longer?
just my opinion on the issue to me it is fact to you it is only a possibility? just saying think about it.

Lionheart

Quote from: 13thrisingtruths on January 25, 2013, 23:00:18
how long can an attempt/session take i currently go for an hour b4 if decide to call it should i be pushing longer?
As long as you wish it to!  :-)

I think most people feel that an hour is sufficient though.

Frank used to say it took him an hour to get to the launchng area. When he first began to AP, he would do many sessions a day.

Sometimes I can Phase in 2 minutes, sometimes it takes an hour. It all depends on your level of relaxation, your mood and how much mental clutter or distractions you are currently experiencing in your physical reality.

M4RT1N

Quote from: Lionheart on January 26, 2013, 00:07:30
Sometimes I can Phase in 2 minutes, sometimes it takes an hour. It all depends on your level of relaxation, your mood and how much mental clutter or distractions you are currently experiencing in your physical reality.

How exactly do you phase Lion ?

Lionheart

I begin by starting a 30 minute binaural beat Mp3.
Close my eyes.
Do a progressive relaxation ritual that last about 5 minutes.
Then I say in my head "By my act of will, I RELEASE my focus over my physical body. PLEASE TAKE ME to your desired destination. SHOW ME what I need TO SEE. TEACH ME what I need TO LEARN.
Then I start to notice the darkness in front of my eyes
and the most important thing, then I SURRENDER and ALLOW the shift to occur.

I do this exact thing process EVERY time I consciously Phase.

I have always been a creature of habit and this is no different then anything else you put your mind towards achieving!  :-)

Bedeekin

I don't normally like to stick my personal opinion in after many contradicting replies because... well... it's all 'personal'... but if I take an hour I tend to think I'm not going to get anywhere at that moment. I get up do something or shake myself off then try again. If nothing then I'm just not primed.

5 - 20 mins is normally my window.

Stookie_

Quote from: Bedeekin on January 30, 2013, 02:59:37
5 - 20 mins is normally my window.

Same here. I might have a long session, but I'm not going to spend more than 20 minutes just trying to project.