First Real AP! I think.. First Post. Hello!

Previous topic - Next topic

AAVEE2

Hello everyone!  This is my first post here and thought I would share my first real Astral Projection.  I had it just yesterday morning, so I'm pretty excited.

First off, my name is Arthur and I'm 25 years old.  I was raised Christian/Catholic and I still kind of claim that.. (kinda)  Big part, is for family reasons.  :?
Hehe. 

But anyways, here's basically how it went..

I fell asleep last night and I was reallyyyy tired.  I work an off-shift, so my sleep schedule is kind of messed up to begin with, but it's been really bad these past few days.  (I work 4pm-12am). So anyways, I fell asleep around 2am.. Pretty uneventful.  Nothing really exciting.  Then I started having a normal/typical dream.  I was dreaming that I met back up with an old ex-gf of mine, and in the dream we were actually a couple again.  She told me that she was pregnant and that we were having a baby boy.  As you could imagine, I was shocked but super excited about it all, and I started looking for my dad to try and tell him.. Then the dream kinda started turning Lucid I believe.. Things started happening that I feel like I created...

But anyways, I don't really think that part is that important..  So yea.. Kept dreaming.. and then all of a sudden I woke up.

I was laying face down on my bed and I could feel the vibrations coursing through my body. (I've felt this before and understand that this happens right before an AP but i've never been able to actually exit my body.)  Now granted, I've felt vibrations before, but this was like 10x more extreme.  The vibrations were REALLLLY strong and I knew what was happening.  I decided to just relax and let whatever happen, happen.  I've gotten excited before during the vibrations and it always subsided.

So anyways, I decided to just relax and I could feel "someone/something" almost pulling my Astral body from my legs toward the ceiling.  It was kind of a mix between being pulled and feeling like my lower body was inflating with helium or something. It was SUPER strong!  I felt like I could easily exit my body if I truly just let go. The only thing that was holding me back was my upper half that I was "semi" still holding onto.  So I told myself "f*ck it" basically and just let go.  And BAM!  I feel like I got shot off of a giant sling-shot and it looked/felt like I was traveling through a wormhole/timewarp thingy.. It was really weird, but it was so violent/turbulent!  I felt like my body was spinning and traveling a thousand miles and hour!

And then all of a sudden.. I appear in my bedroom.  So i was "standing" there and I KNEW exactly what had just happened.  I could tell that I was standing in front of my body on the bed, but I was kind of scared to turn around and actually look at myself laying there.  I had thought of this moment before and always knew that I'd be scared to look at myself and see what I look like.  I'd heard that some people just see this fuzziness so I didn't really know If i wanted to look.. But I looked anyways, and it was WEIRD!  Honestly, at this point, I couldn't really tell if I was looking directly at myself or through the mirror that's in my bedroom.  But regardless, I saw myself.  For the most part, it looked like my body was normal looking, but my face area was just this black void/fuzziness.  I didn't look at it for long because I got pretty scared.  The rest of my room was really dark and kind of scary looking.  This was my first time being like this, so I didn't want to do too much..

So yea.. I looked at myself and got kind of scared.. And I just stood there for a second.  Then I thought of my ex-gf again because I had just been dreaming of her, and I heard you can travel to people by thinking of them, so I tried that.. Lol!  Didn't work!  I guess I really just didn't know what I was doing, but I was just trying to leave the area I was in..  So after a few attempts at that, I decided I wanted to go back to my body.. So I closed my "eyes" and "willed" myself to go back to my body, and it was basically the exit sequence but in reverse.  I felt like i was getting sucked back in through a "wormhole" and being transported back to myself.  And I almost kind of woke back up with a "jolt"...

But yea.. That's basically my experience in a nutshell.  It was truly amazing and although I was scared, i'm glad I was able to experience that.  Also think it's worthy to note that I did not intend to AP at ALL last night.. It just happened randomly.

Or atleast I think so.. The other background info leading up to this AP is pretty interesting I think..

For the past few weeks I have been kind of depressed and just feeling really down on myself and Life, really.. Almost to the point of suicidal?  :?  Not quite to the extreme though, where I'm planning anything out or anything like that.. Just been questioning my existence and what not.. What to do with my life, blah blah..  More so than I have in a while..  I almost feel like I needed this.  After truly experiencing this AP, I feel revitalized and enlightened almost.. Like.. Now that I know there's more to me than just the physical.  And I think the whole dreaming about having a baby part really opened my eyes to that, too..  Cuz right now i'm single and childless.  :-P  Finding out I was "having a baby" really made me excited and gave me a purpose I guess..

I have known about AP for maybe only a few months and haven't experienced it till last night.  However, I've had SP for quite a bit of my life. Starting from when I was maybe 12 or so?  It wasn't until recently that I found out people transfer from SP to AP quite often..  I tried it a few times but was never able to leave my body.  But yea.. I guess that's mainly it!  Sorry my post is so long!  I hope some of you enjoyed it.. I'm looking forward to having more AP experiences and sharing it with you all!

Lionheart

Quote from: AAVEE2 on January 30, 2013, 05:04:04
For the past few weeks I have been kind of depressed and just feeling really down on myself and Life, really.. Almost to the point of suicidal?  :?  Not quite to the extreme though, where I'm planning anything out or anything like that.. Just been questioning my existence and what not.. What to do with my life, blah blah..  More so than I have in a while..  I almost feel like I needed this.  After truly experiencing this AP, I feel revitalized and enlightened almost.. Like.. Now that I know there's more to me than just the physical.  And I think the whole dreaming about having a baby part really opened my eyes to that, too..  Cuz right now i'm single and childless.  :-P  Finding out I was "having a baby" really made me excited and gave me a purpose I guess..
Hello and Welcome to the Astral Pulse!  :-)

This paragraph here spoke volumes.

I try to tell people that this happens when you are READY for it or when you NEED it in your life and once again you have proven this true.

It sounds like you did everything right too, great job. Most people when they awaken in SP will conjure up some kind of fear scenario and scare the Bejeebus out of themselves. But you confronted it head on.

Everything happens for a reason, we just have to trust it.

My first really unique experience with AP was during a bout of depession due to my Chronic pain. I thought i was turning into a useless invalid. I would lay in bed for hours on end because the pain got so bad. I also slept quite a bit, since there wasn't much else I could do. This just made everything worse.

Then I went through a 3 night bizarre experience that led me to this site and I haven't turned back since.

Good Luck an Safe Travels!
 Here's to many more!  :-) :-) :-)

SweP

Welcome to Astral Pulse :)
Congratz haven't had any SP or AP in my whole life. I am trying to go with my daily session.
Have tried two binural beats and works amazingly well feeling very deep relaxed and even some strong wierd "feelings" can't describe it. Is it just me or have you guys experienced headache with BB (binural beats)?

Cheers
/SweP :)

Szaxx

Nice one, you simply let go. The rest is a natural flow. No forcing the issue at all.
Then success.
Welcome to the Pulse.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Astralzombie

Congrats on your first projection with awareness. Your experience is pretty much textbook. My actual first time was without intent and no knowledge of the astral or anything thereof. I just remember that I was in the middle of a dream, but I remember nothing of the actual dream except that it was suddenly erased and my mind went blank. I specifically asked "what the hell" with my inner voice and then i rolled off the couch and hit the floor with a distinctive thump and vivid rolling sensation. As I opened my eyes, I looked at the couch and there I was still sleeping yet I was sitting on the floor looking at a lump that i knew was me but I saw no real features because it was kind of dark.

I panicked and tried to scream like a baby but I couldn't make a peep. My awareness was so grounded in the Astral that the terrifying feelings and the panic did not snap me out of it and I'm not sure how long it took me to "get back in" my body.

Anyway that was the start of my journey. I have a complete understanding of your religious background and if you ever think it's holding you back, I'll be glad to nudge you along. But you need to really be ready for that.

As for what the lion said, He couldn't have stated the truth anymore clearer when he said that you projected at a time in your life when you need it most. If your ready for a new outlook, you won't think about suicide ever again. There is too much amazement ahead for you in the NPR. Stick around, there are alot of good people here who are always willing to help a new friend. Thanks and proceed with amazement.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

AAVEE2

Thanks everyone so much for your responses and support!  It's really nice to know that there's a community here and people to share these experiences with.   :-)

I'll do my best to not be so scared next time and hopefully continue to have great experiences.

Lionheart, I'm glad we both found this when we needed it!  Your words are encouraging.

SweP, I honestly haven't tried listening to Binaural Beats at all yet.. I will let you know if I begin to, though!

Szaxx, thanks for the welcome!

its_all_bad, Interesting experience! I haven't been able to do the whole "roll out" thing yet.. I may try it sometime though..  But yea, I was just raised by my parents with that background.. I don't fully deny it, but as I've grown older, I've just become more aware of other things and am just wondering a lot, you know..?  I feel like it was a really important part of growing up and who I've become, so I don't want to just desert it all.  I think a lot of the moral right/wrong things and all that stuff are definitely still good, but yea.. I think you know where i'm coming from.  :wink:

But again, thanks everyone!

ChopstickFox

Welcome! It's good to remember that though sometimes things are scary during experiences, you are safe. Sometimes fear has a way of being reflected back at you. Enjoy yourself!
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.