Just another stupid newb with a question

Previous topic - Next topic

ufsrj2

-post deleted-

Eol007

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your experience. It is not far distant from many other people's ones, so keep up the good work. One thing however - don't put yourself down so much - you are as good as and have as equal potential as anyone else!

Best,

Stephen

Frank

Hello:

I think you are doing rather well considering you have only been going at it a month.

Yours,
Frank

jason

I've been projecting on and off for about 14 years,and even I feel like a newb.

and the fact is that I am: there is just so much to an expanded sense of reality,and  to really understand it all takes many,many years.Although due to the infinity which opens for us during OBE/AP it is actually impossible to understand it all.

Non-physical dimensions can be very confusing,due to our ingrained ideas of reality having a certain solidity and stability.Even our basic sense of how to move the physical body can get in the way when we realize that in an OBE or AP we have no physical body.This leads us to say:

"damn,NOW what?" :? .

the solution is to be patient,and open to whatever reality may throw at you.Don't get down on yourself,or let anone get you down!

I know it can be difficult,but try to embrace the idea that we are in essence multi-dimensional beings.

Go with the flow,and try your best to destroy the fears that may rise.

And the image of the grandmother could be seen as an archetype of the "wise old woman" helping you to expand your sense of reality.
The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

ufsrj2

-post deleted-