Just had a new experience

Previous topic - Next topic

Lysear

So, I would like to recount my most recent experience just because it is new in more than one aspect. I have been sick with a cold, I went to lay down and try and sleep.

I began to see colors behind my closed eyes, I read an article once about focusing on these colors as they can aid in projection.

I soon began to experience sleep paralysis and got the usual exit sensations as I tried to rise from my body. As I have experienced sometimes in the past I had trouble exiting. i tried it twice and got to a kind of "sitting up" position.

I also felt buzzing in my forehead this time around, which is unusual because as far as i remember I only usually experience it in my chest.

so, to sum up, focusing on colors behind eyes was a quick way of reaching paralysis, this was new. Second, buzzing in my forehead instead of just my chest. Have any of you guys had any experience with this before?

Lysear

Under_the_Midnight_Sun

Out of curiosity what color were the "colors" behind your closed eyes. I usually see green and dark blue. I've heard a theory that the colors are caused by a stimulation of the 3rd eye chakra, which would cause the buzzing in your forehead.

Lionheart

This is all part of noticing. Today I used my "Chi Machine", it oxygenates my body. After it turned off you get the usual rush of energy, then total tranquility, when this occurred I decided to try Phasing. In seconds I was already seeing the Hypnotic Imagery. I was watching rolling purple clouds. They were thick, then all of a sudden they disappeared to reveal the 3D darkness and the alter reality.
I always feel more of the subtle vibrations in my forehead then I do the body.

Lysear

If memory serves me correctly the color was magenta, although i cannot be sure. I think also that the shape resembled a hexagon but I cannot recall correctly.