Just lost my pet, Want to make sure she's fine

Previous topic - Next topic

mcdwg

I just lost one of my labradors.  14 years old and it's been very tough, it's a first for me and I just wish I could see her in dreams, astral projection or somewhere to make sure she's fine.  I used to have AP's a lot a few years ago but I haven't had one in months.  She passed away Saturday night and I tried to have the intention of seeing her in a dream, I even stayed up late to see if I could see a projection of her but so far nothing.  She was the sweetest dog ever and I just hope she's ok.  It would be awesome if I could see her.  Any suggestions?  or should I just let go and hopefully it happens eventually?

Thanks everyone

EscapeVelocity

Sorry for your loss. Personally, when I have lost family or even close friends and set my intention and made attempts to check in on them, I've failed every time but one, when I was guided to see my father. I've heard and read the same difficulty for others and so consistently that it seems evident that some form of restriction is involved. This may be due to the highly emotional nature of the situation and a need to insulate the transitioned person, especially early after their departure.
  Possibly a close relationship with a beloved pet could involve some similar reasons. I see no reason not to make a few more attempts but if unsuccessful, then I would let it go. Maybe a contact comes through later, on its own. You have, after all, set the intent and that doesn't just disappear when you quit thinking about it. These things can take time for reasons we don't fully understand.
  Also, I think the process for transitioning animals is different and much more an automatic process. I doubt they suffer from the belief traps that humans can fall into such as Monroe's Belief System Territories and the various minor and major Hells that I've seen during Retrievals.
  Then again, I've always believed that dogs look up at us because they wish to one day be human; while cats look down on us because they already have been...so maybe another level of complexity does come into play at some point in an animals evolution.
  And I still take comfort in 'all dogs go to Heaven'
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

tides2dust

Nameless

There is this idea that animals are are much more aware than we humans. Personally I see them being as diverse as humans. Some pets are highly aware while others not so much.

I've been fortunate enough to have several animals come back to visit. They have their own agendas and their own timing. I had a beautiful black cat when I was a kid. I had her for 4 years then lost her for 8 months, found her then had her again for 4 years before she was shot and killed. I grieved and begged and cried for her to pay me a visit and met silence. Not any silence but a complete absence of her.

Then one day out of the blue as I was in the yard playing she spoke to me. It had been 8 months since her death. That was such a glorious day. She told me then she would not be able to return to me in that fashion but that she would come when I needed her. To date that remains true as I have never seen or spoken with her again. However a few times when I was at my lowest I would feel a very low warmth that I recognize as her signature.

I know you grieve as is normal. My only advice is to give it time. Perhaps she has been called to other duties. I have seen many times that the more aware and spiritual pets do have their own tasks to complete. So cheer her on and wait. Hugs to you dear.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

You have received some great replies here!  :-)

I particularly liked these couple of sentences from EV here!  8-)
"Then again, I've always believed that dogs look up at us because they wish to one day be human; while cats look down on us because they already have been...so maybe another level of complexity does come into play at some point in an animals evolution.
  And I still take comfort in 'all dogs go to Heaven'"

I have always had all kinds of pets in my life here. When I was a young child we had a large Bouvier dog. Us kids used to ride him like a Horse, lol! Then one day, our parents told us our Dog hit a car. Not got hit, They said he hit it and did damage to it and that now he is at a Farm". I know what that means now, but back then I didn't. For the next two weeks, i would wake up at night and there lying on the floor beside me was Boomer, our Dog. I didn't know he had passed and didn't understand what was going on. But, I enjoyed his visits.

Cue to about 11 years ago. MJ and her kids had a dog named Boots. Boots was a Blue Heeler and as being that, she was a outdoor Dog. After 18 years of a great life, she passed. I was holding her at the moment she transitioned. My eyes were closed and I was attempting to heal her. Then I heard a yippy little Dog. I saw it as well. It was one of those small wiener Dogs. Then I saw a very large angry Dog. He was circling us and was giving me a direct message. That message was to "immediately stop doing what I was doing". He was serious about it too. I realized that these two Dogs must have been Boot's Guardians. I then opened my eyes and released her. She passed a few moments later.

A focused will and intent is a powerful force. Learning how to utilize that to your advantage will help you greatly in any reality/realm you may find yourself in. How do you learn to utilize it? You use it often as your focus and allow "it" to teach you.  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

mcdwg

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on November 01, 2021, 23:24:44
Sorry for your loss. Personally, when I have lost family or even close friends and set my intention and made attempts to check in on them, I've failed every time but one, when I was guided to see my father. I've heard and read the same difficulty for others and so consistently that it seems evident that some form of restriction is involved. This may be due to the highly emotional nature of the situation and a need to insulate the transitioned person, especially early after their departure.
  Possibly a close relationship with a beloved pet could involve some similar reasons. I see no reason not to make a few more attempts but if unsuccessful, then I would let it go. Maybe a contact comes through later, on its own. You have, after all, set the intent and that doesn't just disappear when you quit thinking about it. These things can take time for reasons we don't fully understand.
  Also, I think the process for transitioning animals is different and much more an automatic process. I doubt they suffer from the belief traps that humans can fall into such as Monroe's Belief System Territories and the various minor and major Hells that I've seen during Retrievals.
  Then again, I've always believed that dogs look up at us because they wish to one day be human; while cats look down on us because they already have been...so maybe another level of complexity does come into play at some point in an animals evolution.
  And I still take comfort in 'all dogs go to Heaven'

You know you're absolutely right.  It seems that when you want something so bad, it gets blocked because of so much emotion involved that may include doubt, and much more.  I should know better; when I found out about astral projection I never wanted to experience it because I just didn't feel ready so I never practiced any techniques.  I just read as much as I could, read all of Robert Monroe's books, I was just fascinated and it just happened without asking for it.  Yeah I'll just think about the memories, talk to her, without expectation and maybe eventually I might see her.  Thank you for reminding me.

mcdwg

mcdwg

Quote from: Nameless on November 02, 2021, 15:12:35
There is this idea that animals are are much more aware than we humans. Personally I see them being as diverse as humans. Some pets are highly aware while others not so much.

I've been fortunate enough to have several animals come back to visit. They have their own agendas and their own timing. I had a beautiful black cat when I was a kid. I had her for 4 years then lost her for 8 months, found her then had her again for 4 years before she was shot and killed. I grieved and begged and cried for her to pay me a visit and met silence. Not any silence but a complete absence of her.

Then one day out of the blue as I was in the yard playing she spoke to me. It had been 8 months since her death. That was such a glorious day. She told me then she would not be able to return to me in that fashion but that she would come when I needed her. To date that remains true as I have never seen or spoken with her again. However a few times when I was at my lowest I would feel a very low warmth that I recognize as her signature.

I know you grieve as is normal. My only advice is to give it time. Perhaps she has been called to other duties. I have seen many times that the more aware and spiritual pets do have their own tasks to complete. So cheer her on and wait. Hugs to you dear.

Thank you, yes I will let time heal this grief and hopefully in the future I have some sort of contact without rush.

mcdwg

Quote from: Lumaza on November 02, 2021, 15:55:41
You have received some great replies here!  :-)

I particularly liked these couple of sentences from EV here!  8-)
"Then again, I've always believed that dogs look up at us because they wish to one day be human; while cats look down on us because they already have been...so maybe another level of complexity does come into play at some point in an animals evolution.
   And I still take comfort in 'all dogs go to Heaven'"

I have always had all kinds of pets in my life here. When I was a young child we had a large Bouvier dog. Us kids used to ride him like a Horse, lol! Then one day, our parents told us our Dog hit a car. Not got hit, They said he hit it and did damage to it and that now he is at a Farm". I know what that means now, but back then I didn't. For the next two weeks, i would wake up at night and there lying on the floor beside me was Boomer, our Dog. I didn't know he had passed and didn't understand what was going on. But, I enjoyed his visits.

Cue to about 11 years ago. MJ and her kids had a dog named Boots. Boots was a Blue Heeler and as being that, she was a outdoor Dog. After 18 years on a great life, she passed. I was holding her at the moment she transitioned. My eyes were closed and I was attempting to heal her. Then I heard a yippy little Dog. I saw it as well. It was one of those small wiener Dogs. Then I saw a very large angry Dog. He was circling us and was giving me a direct message. That message was to "immediately stop doing what I was doing". He was serious about it too. I realized that these two Dogs must have been Boot's Guardians. I then opened my eyes and released her. She passed a few moments later.

A focused will and intent is a powerful force. Learning how to utilize that to your advantage will help you greatly in any reality/realm you may find yourself in. How do you learn to utilize it? You use it often as your focus and allow "it" to teach you.  :-)

Thank you for your words. 

tides2dust

Quote from: mcdwg on November 02, 2021, 19:50:04
I'd say talking to her, hoping that she's ok

That's great, talk to her even now.

She is loved dearly, what a gift.

Kodemaster

I am sorry for your loss. I hope you were able to reach your beloved pet from beyond. Are you clairsentient by any chance? I developed this ability over time and found I could communicate with the dead here on earth and on the Spirit plane.
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!