Ladies and Gentlemen I present my first projection

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

Well done.

And the great thing is, all the wonderful feelings and incredible sensations you felt are just the tip of a huge iceberg of experiences still to come. Just wait until you are entering the Astral from flying through some kind of entrance structure. The experience is simply mind blowing.

Yours,
Frank

TruthSeeker

Thank you for your kind reply Frank. Thank you for being here and posting your posts, it has helped me a lot![:D]
And thank you for the encouraging words! [:)]

Regards,
TruthSeeker

"Yes, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil."   (Psalms 23:4)

Tisha

Isn't it AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!!![:D]

What amazed me about my first time in the RTZ was just how REAL it felt!!!!!!!  And you pegged the vibrations just right.  They're so profound, they can't be missed or confused with anything else.

I have a question - - - when you tried to move, was it difficult, or did it hurt?  Sometimes I wonder if I'm trying to move too soon, if I should just chill out and wait.  

Tisha

eeb

Hi Truthseeker,

Nice post.

Congratulations!!!

Very best,
Ebele
Consistent desire and intent are the key to change

LapSiLap

Lasher

Congratulations, TS!  And thanks for the awesome description.
Do you attribute your success this time to anything in particular?  Anything you did differently this time?  Thanks again.

Lasher

Nick

Truth Seeker,

Congratulations!!! [:D] Thanks for sharing all of what you were experiencing too!

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

TruthSeeker

Hello everyone!
Thanks for the huge response to my "little" experience! It really warms my little newly found astral heart! [:)]

In reply to the questions asked:
-Tisha
When I moved my rtz-body straight after exit I felt like moving my physical body, only i did not strain a single muscle. I moved with ease and it most certainly did not hurt [^]
However if you are referring to the wake-up process, I did have serious problems moving my physical body. It would not respond, and when I finally managed to move my arm it was extremely heavy! No feeling of pain though. Hope this answeres the question!

-Lasher
Well this requires a bit of a long answer. Last weekend I read Astral Dynamics(by RB, offcourse). This was a very informative and exiting book, and it gave me a lot of new ideas and sure gave me quite a much stronger "I want to do this!"-feeling. What I did different this time was this: During the day I took a nap(a thing I normally don't do) and I stayed up very late(watching a movie). All the relaxing during the day made my body easily relaxed as well as I felt a bit tired, allthough I could stay awake without straining myself. Now here comes the part that I think really made the difference: I usually try untill I get really "fed up", then I turn around and go to sleep. However this time I did not give up. I tried so hard so long that I wanted to give up several times, but I said to myself "No way, come hell or high water..I WILL PROJECT!!" I kept trying and trying to a point where I think I just "stopped thinking"(This has been added after I originally posted:"Often I'll experience a little lapse in consciousness immediately prior to the vibrational state" Frank said this in a thread I just read, and that could explain why I am not sure what I did just before the vibrations kicked in). I was just lying there when the huge vibrations came rushing over me(I must say once more: It was awesome!).
And then there is the possability that I might have projected before, but forgot upon returning to my body(this could explain why I remembered the "balloon-feeling"). This is explained in Astral Dynamics(shadow-memory, failed memory download).
I hope this should answer this question as well.

Thanks for the kind congratulations again, it really means something to me! [|)]

Sincerely,
TruthSeeker

"The journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."- Lao Tzu

Thomas00

Congratulations my scandinaivia brother:-). I is nice to hear, that you succed:-) How long have you been pratice?....I have been pratice for about 5 weeks and still no succed. I feel some sensation. I feel some diffucult breating when i try "AP". Normally i keep trying for about an hour, and  then i give up.

Thomas00
The true of life is not the way we see it. But how we feel it. With out feeling the picture we see is just an illusion.

Tao

WOW.. THIS IS GREAT !
I mean whenever i hear that another person has APed - my belief is getting stronger :) so Thank You again :)

My question is - have you ever.. felt the vibrations before when you tried to AP - or was this your first time ?

Thawon

Parmenion

TruthSeeker

Hello lads!

In reply to Tao's question: This is a hard question to answer really. I have never deliberately induced the vibrations. However when I first got them my "first time"(?), I kind of rememered everything, starting at the feeling of getting "ballooned" to the vibrations and sound. I do not know why exactly. This si the best answer I can give you at this time.

Regards,
TruthSeeker

"The journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."- Lao Tzu

Kenny

First Celestial and then you, why am I always the last one [V][?]

Congrats. The first one is the hardest. [8D]
I hope you use your newfound power with care and wisdom.
[:)]

Ps. Pull me out too.

Pps. next time say 'I want to see/feel/hear/perceive God now'

words seem to work. not just in the astral btw. (talking from my own experiences)

travelinbob

Cool!!!

Congratulation TS! And yes!! The vibes are better than sex. I have not had a spontaneous deliberate obe yet, but I've had spontaneous partial OBE "pop outs" and even those are great. I'm sure I will be posting my first fully conscious OBE soon.

TruthSeeker

Hello everyone!

-Thomas00
I have been trying, more or less active half a year I suppose. Thant means I have only tried a few times, but read a lot, and did mediation-practices etc.
Just a hint for you: Do not give up! Pick a night where you try extremely hard! Stay up all night trying if neccessary! [|)]

Kenny
What do you mean by "pull me out too", I have not had any other requests have I? [:I]
Take care!

Thanks for all the new replies everyone![:)]

Oh and just so you know: I will use it carefully and with wisdom(!) [;)]

Sincerely,
TruthSeeker

Lasher

quote:
Now here comes the part that I think really made the difference: I usually try untill I get really "fed up", then I turn around and go to sleep. However this time I did not give up. I tried so hard so long that I wanted to give up several times, but I said to myself "No way, come hell or high water..I WILL PROJECT!!"

Thanks for the extra info, TS.  Every bit helps.  I can definitely relate to the part about getting fed up or tired of trying and then rolling over and going to sleep.  It's encouraging to know that pushing through this may be the key to success.

Lasher

Greytraveller

That was an interesting report TruthSeeker.
Such a short experince yet SO Profound. [:O]
Now that you have experienced the 'other side' you can see why it is so difficult describing that experience to people who have not yet had a projection. An analogy is describing color to a blind person or music to a deaf person. Words cannot do an ineffable experience justice. Your report was noteworthy in that you mentioned the difficulty of translating an out of body experience into (mundane) language. Thanx for sharing. [8D]

Kenny

quote:
Originally posted by TruthSeeker

Kenny
What do you mean by "pull me out too", I have not had any other requests have I? [:I]
Take care!

Thanks for all the new replies everyone![:)]

Oh and just so you know: I will use it carefully and with wisdom(!) [;)]

Sincerely,
TruthSeeker

I mean I want you too fly too holland and come to me so you can pull me out so that experience is in my mind too.  [^] [:D][:I][|)][:)][:P][;)]

Excellent [8)]

Take Care
, Kenny also known as Joeri [^][:)]

Thomas00

Hello TruthSeeker. I keep on trying and trying, and hopefully i will succed. Another thing i do everyday, is make some afirmation and meditate while i say them in my mind, and imagin it happen. I had try it for a week. Maybe if i had fail during and "AP" atempt, it can be very frustrated. Then the afirmation  change my mind from negative to positive. I use 10 different afirmation. I use about 2 min on each.

The true of life is not the way we see it. But how we feel it. With out feeling the picture we see is just an illusion.

dino333

Go TruthSeeker!!!!!!!! You're my new hero.

TruthSeeker

Dino do I sense some irony? [|)]

Have a nice day,
TruthSeeker

greatoutdoors

Truthseeker,
Congratulations on your OBE! I envy you!

I am also a "newbie" to this process and have also just experienced my first OBE. Only mine was spontaneous, I was awake and standing up. I had gone to the bathroom for a sunburn remedy and was looking in the mirror, not really happy with what I was seeing. Then, just instantaneously, "I" was behind my body, looking at myself. My vision was perfectly normal. I had no sensation of movement, no vibrations, etc., it just happened. "I" said/thought "It's just a biological machine, you know.", like I would comment on the weather. Then "I" realized what had happened and an "ALERT" jolt hit me. As quickly as that occurred I was back in my body. This all could not have taken more than a few seconds, but it was AWESOME! I am only exasperated that I couldn't have reacted more calmly -- I think getting excited or alarmed must shut it down.

Like you said in an earlier post, I believe what I can prove. So now I know this stuff can really happen. That's pretty encouraging!

Take care and have fun!

Peephole321

hey everybody, i don't mean to sound stupid or anything,but i jsut want to know how you do those astral things where you come out of your body, because they sound really cool, and i want to try it someday, so please if you know how to do them, tell me because i ahve been looking for a thrill like that for years

eeb

I'm afraid, if you want to achieve an obe, you need more then an 'I will try it someday'-attitude... Unless you're ofcourse a natural born talent.

If you read through the posts on this forum you will find out why. Anyway, I wish you all the best!

Eeb
Consistent desire and intent are the key to change