Last night I got it, and it was so obvious all those years

Previous topic - Next topic

Erik

It started as a lucid dream. I was in a house where I lived and met my father.
I told him that we are not in the physical world because I moved and there are other people living here nowadays.
On a closet I owned were some pictures of a woman.
I knew somewhere that she used to be my girlfriend but I have never met her here in the physical world.

When I woke up I felt myself a bit stupid because my father passed away years ago, so it was quite obvious
that we were not in the physical world. But after all it was not that stupid because he didn't live anymore
when I moved so he should possibly not know my new location.

I felt really a bit stupid when I found out that the answer for me how to astral project was right before me all those years
I have lots of lucid or non-lucid dreams of my childhood house, later house, house of my neighbours, old street where I lived and a present house where I live now but doesn't look like
the house I live in (mostly brighter, more space, beautiful environment).

Right after my dream I took a test. I visualized myself sitting on the bench in my old house. Vibrations appeared, I started to sunk into a void.
I snapped back to the physical, probably because I had to go to the bathroom. It was really easy to get into this state after some sleep!

So I think I found it. Visualize a place where I lived or a present 'fantasy' house.
When I am there and nothing happens I can do something with motion as I have learned on this forum.
E.g. walk to the window, look at the street or doing some exercise.
The starting point of astral projection is for me to relocate first to another place, thats what I missed while this was so obvious!

I had and still have a energized and euforic feeling running through me, really have a feeling that something is awoken in me.
Maybe advice for other sensitive people who are thinking too complicated not to overlook the obvious signs.

Lumaza

Quote from: Erik on February 11, 2021, 07:26:07
When I woke up I felt myself a bit stupid because my father passed away years ago, so it was quite obvious
that we were not in the physical world. But after all it was not that stupid because he didn't live anymore
when I moved so he should possibly not know my new location.
You shouldn't be so hard on yourself Erik. At the time, that "was" your reality! These experiences we have in our "Dreams" are so real because at the time they are "real" to us!

QuoteI felt really a bit stupid when I found out that the answer for me how to astral project was right before me all those years
I have lots of lucid or non-lucid dreams of my childhood house, later house, house of my neighbours, old street where I lived and a present house where I live now but doesn't look like
the house I live in (mostly brighter, more space, beautiful environment).

Right after my dream I took a test. I visualized myself sitting on the bench in my old house. Vibrations appeared, I started to sunk into a void.
I snapped back to the physical, probably because I had to go to the bathroom. It was really easy to get into this state after some sleep!

So I think I found it. Visualize a place where I lived or a present 'fantasy' house.
When I am there and nothing happens I can do something with motion as I have learned on this forum.
E.g. walk to the window, look at the street or doing some exercise.
The starting point of astral projection is for me to relocate first to another place, thats what I missed while this was so obvious!

I had and still have a energized and euforic feeling running through me, really have a feeling that something is awoken in me.
Maybe advice for other sensitive people who are thinking too complicated not to overlook the obvious signs.
This is the part of Astral projection that everyone has to work out for themselves and now you are seeing how to do just that. That's fantastic progress. Great job!  :-) 8-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

Lumaza is totally right. Great realization. Once you figure out how YOU work then your technique is just how you do what you do. Feels great don't it? :-D
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

omcasey

tides2dust

Thank you Erik. I'm not sure I understand everything you've said. I agree there are, "duh" moments that others have pointed out to me- as in, why didn't I think of that? At least you recognized this on your own.  :-)

Erik

Hello Tides2dust,

After a few days I think I can make an easier explanation.
I had to relocate to put my mind at ease.

There was always a feeling that when I am trying projecting or OBE'ing I could run into an accident because
sometimes it's hard to see the difference between RTZ and physical.
Furthermore, excercises like third eye meditation is for me a great way to fall asleep without medication.
So I love this for other reasons than other people, but no progression with projecting.

When I stated to my dad that we are in a projection and not in my present house I was perfect aware that I wasn't in the physical.
No doubts and all went well.

Visualizing sitting in my old house when I am awake ensures me that I am imagining and can go on safely.
I think it doesn't even really matter what I visualize, but it's easy to be detailed about my old place.