Long Story...Grab a Drink...

Previous topic - Next topic

Windameir

Wow what a fantastic experence http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

Happy Travels
Windameir

To make the best better

ZPE

ThanX!  
Its never happened again, but it was Awesome!

Cheers

Music?  Design?
http://www.zpmediaproductions.com/

ZPE

Has AnyOne had Astral Sex?  I think I have, and it is Nothing like Sex as we Think of it Normally.  I wrote down the whole Expirience in the Morning after it happened.  Also does anybody know how to Contact SomeBody Else who is asleep; to help them Astral Travel?  I ask because I think it is Possible, because SomeBody has done this to me before.  

I was asleep, and not in the paralyzed state or anything, I was just having a normal Dream.  It was a Dream, and I was in some sort of HighSchool, at lunch time it looked like.  I was standing next to a picnic bench, with some dark haired girl that didn't look familiar to me.  She was just standing there next to me, watching or looking the same direction I was.  I was just people watching.  The next thing I know after watching these students for maybe a few minutes (in dreamtime a few minutes) the whole scene changed, and I saw what looked like zooming through stars, very quickly; it was only a flash.  When in I was seeing the 'zooming stars' I felt as you do when you are out of the body, exactly the same, then when it stopped the out of body feeling was gone, and it was just a nomral dream again, and I was standing there watching these students again like nothing happened.  Then within a few seconds the girl standing next to me, looked at me, and said "Did you See That?"  I said "Yeah!", she says "Wanna See it Again?"  I said "Yeah!", and BAM, back in the zoooming star look again, and out of the body.  This time it the stars lasted longer (I have never seen these zooming stars on any of my other Astral Travels) after zooming somewhere, we landed in a place that looked much like a library.  And I was just standing there (which was eazy this time, I have found it hard to stand and walk on my other travels, seems very hard to stand still) she was looking through some papers, what looked to be a file or something.  SHe asked me to help, she wanted my help.  I asked what she wanted help with, she told me that her friend was killed, and if she looked through these papers, she may be able to find the killer.  I help look for a little bit, but I was really confused, and didn't understand what I was looking for.  We both stopped looking, she was standing across the room.  I looked at her, and thought she was pretty attractive.  (I was also single at the time, which is also an entirely new question, if you have astral sex, while you are in a relationship, is that cheating?) anyway, I was standing there, and asked if I could kiss her, at first she was like "What!?", and said "No.", I insisted on telling her it was merely just to see what it was like to Kiss SomeBody on the Astral Realm (or whatever you wish to call it:) and she then seemed convinced, and as much interested in it as I.  So, I approached her, and I didn't really want to make the first move, but, after looking at eachother for probably a couple minutes, she finally got impatient, and reached up, and kissed me.  This was no Normal Kiss!  This was the most amazing thing that has happened to me!  We sorta fused at the mouth, and then started twirling around, kinda like a tornado, not as rotating as fast though.  Where we fused at the mouth; began to fuse all the way down to the legs as we spun around, and there was these really beautiful lites, and glitter like stars, or dots, or something, and the feeling was nothing like I have felt before.  Not like an orgasm type feeling, but just sorta peace of mind, freedom, intesity, clarity, all these sorta things all wrapped up in one!  Very Awesome.  Then unexpectadly we were pulled apart, I couldn't do anything about it.  I was being pulled back very, very fast, and it looked like she was as well, we were pulled apart from eachother, and in about a second, or two, I was sucked right back into my body, I couldn't do anything about it!  I wanted to Stay.  However when I woke up I felt sooo good, and new, and refreshed.  It was amazing!  Well, I could keep on going, but I think this is very long as it is, and probably nobody will read it. I just wanted to share this with everybody, and maybe get some answers.

ThanX!  

http://www.cdstreet.com/cgi-bin/artisthome_db.cgi?1237827