OZZY IN MY HEAD/THEME PARK RIDE OBES'

Previous topic - Next topic

alpha

Some more things I like to add,I said that the skyscrapers were huge,They were but they were like scale models.It was like going through a tottally lit city.Everthing glowed.

About Being compressed at the end.When It stopped.I heard this whooshing sound.It was like I may have been traveling at an incredible speed.It felt like I was far far away from home.It took awhile to get back.

Also something else I forgot about.When I woke up from the latter..I got up and walked out of bed into my kitchen.Everything looked dimmer.Things started going black.I was still out of my body,didnt realize till,poof I was on my back in bed again. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>
                                                                                                              ALPHA

-------------------------------
"WAKE UP!WAKEUP!WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!WERE LOST IN SPACE AND THE TIME IS OUR HOME"

alpha

Helllo there,Just got up from these.
If your wondering what im doing sleeping during the day.I couldnt sleep at all last night.And I often stay up all night.I dont know why.Ive done this alot throughout my life.

Theres alot more parts to this 1st one.Im not writing the beginning because it has to many sexual things in it.http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_big.gif" border=0>After that I ended up sitting on a couch.And  wouldnt you know Ozzy comes into the room.He looked somewhat normal.Like on his new tv show.But  in a few moments.He reapeared right on the right of me.Wearing a dracula like  costume.

There were some glowing lights on his outfit.He started shrieking for his life.Like something he would do in a concert.This kinda shook me a little.He was almost touching me.And to the left of me I saw was another dark charector sitting also.Did not get a good look at this one.But Ozzy I sure did.

Everything turned into a fun house.And he commanded these clowns to get me.They were kind of mechanical looking clowns.I guess they were in the background somewhere.They started to run after me.They looked more like they were on wheels. I was flying around the room.I tried everything.Flying up,side to side.I wasnt making much progress.One of these things leaped at me and grabbed me around the neck from behind.So I tried to pull it off me.And it was coming off in pieces.

I got  this silly clown off me.Part by part.It was like they were stuck inside my back.After this I made for the closest door.And flew up high into the moonlight.Something strange.Their was a narrator type voice.From the beggining.It was explaining what my mind was doing.I dont remember much of it though.

Theres more to this one,Ill make it short.I ended up in a circuit city type store.Flying through I stuck one of my legs out and knocked over a rack with some things on it.There were also people inside this store.That is about the time I woke up.

When I woke up,I just thought about it,what happened.And I thought if I should write it down.And I didnt really feel like it.I do still remember most of it as you can see.I sank myself to sleep again.And went for another.I felt like I should because the latter wasnt all that pleasant.And I didnt want to grow afraid of what happened with OZZY[:P]

Youll like this one,I sure did..I was on some kind of ride.Like a monorail.Except it felt as though I was in a little greyhound bus.But my top half of my body was sticking out of it.We were all on a lighted track.It was red and separated block,like.I could hear kids laughing and screaming behind me.Joyfully,we were moving pretty rapidly.

Up and down this glowing track,Not much different from a rollercoaster.Except no steep drops.I never did look behind me.Too much to look at in front of me and the sides.There were huge skyscrapes glowing all around.And Posters with movie charectors.All I remember is the star wars one.Because thats the one we smacked into.I was the first in line on this ride.

We kind of jumped and wacked into it.It was very light like styrophome.Everything looked like it was made of the same stuff.I dont know why but I started smacking  away at a few things as I went by.They would fall off down below.We were suspended up kind of high.But not too high,I guess not to scare the kids..I could hear little kid voices telling me to stop it,as I did this.I think I was the oldest of the bunch.But I did not really feel any older.HEHE

We came to the end of this ride.And we all got out to the right.On a platform.All these styrofoam slots opened up wide.Across a wall.I seen several of the kids step inside.And they started closing.Than one opened up a little diff.I assumed it was for me.

I stepped inside.And All I could see was white.As it closed on me.The styrofoam started to compact me.It felt like I was in a vacuum sealer.They was a very bright white light all around me too.It was like the styrofoam was turning into a heavy liquid.And smaller and smaller I became a small ball.This was not easy.I started to breath heavy.But I did alright and didnt panic.Woke up than.

What do you make of it?These kids do you think they could of been starving children?Shamans say this is a world of justice when they emerge from hell. I never really got that.Because I thought about all the kids.Maybe this was what this one was for.For me to understand.I dont know.Did not get a really good look at the kids.

ALPHA

"WAKE UP!WAKEUP!WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!WERE LOST IN SPACE AND THE TIME IS OUR HOME"