Losing ground I can't afford

Previous topic - Next topic

DraregElder

I'll get to that in a second. First, let me say, I've been both surprised and impressed with much of what I've read and learned from some here. Seems a few have advanced in technique and realms light-years more than I in my fifty years of astral travels. Still, I have learned a little.

Hepatocarcinoma is the diagnosis, liver cancer, with eight separate tumors. The fact that I've had "Hep C" for over forty years, (from tainted blood transfusions), rules out the possibility of the operation where I could borrow a piece of liver from my adult son or daughter. Neither doctors or the insurance company will chance such a difficult procedure unless the chances are good it will work, they ain't.

Oh well sucks to be me, right? LOL. Seriously, I never thought that I'd live to this age. I had always kinda  hope to go out in a bit more of a blaze of glory tho. I've been shot twice, stabbed a bunch and even run over by a truck, so just wasting away seems lame. "You can't always get what you want" it's been said.

Now, about me losing ground. I'm not talking about the physical crap with me. My concern is in my control in the astral. I'm trying to learn as much as I can about the death transition, newly dead, the rainbow bridge or river styxx if either exist and suddenly I'm stumbling around, getting pushed around, like I haven't in a long, long time. I wont waste any more of your time with details but I will say this. I have had the 'ever loving snot' beat out of me by some low realm-punks, as well as getting stuck half way up in a simple flight to a balcony, neither of those things have happened in years.

This is a very bad time for me to falter indeed. As Szaxx once said "failure is not an option" So y'all, a little help if you plezzzz.   Sorry about the length of this post...
Lately it's occurred to me, what a long strange trip it's been...  the Dead

Szaxx

Having doubt or even thoughts of it are not in your best interests. The punks would run if you had that firmly set in your mind. I've seen some really dark entities and they do try to instil fear. I stand my ground and face them with a strong determination that they feel is futile to rub the wrong way. Some try it on and I usually lift them off the ground a little, spin them upside down and word them telepathically that they're playing with fire. They become friendly or run real fast once carefully placed on the ground.
Your physical vessel is like most, one bad event and it starts a decline. I've noticed the same but nothing on your scale. My thoughts go to you.
I've been stabbed too, only once though. Never shot at in the physical but did in the NP in the mid 60's from a WW2 enemy aircraft. I was young and still remember the burning inside, being thrown around with my bones being shattered in the process.  It was rather unpleasant. U hope your real experience didn't match this. 
A truck, that's a big lump of metal. I missed that too fortunately.
Stop the dispondency, you're made of mettle, you've got this far and haven't been troubled much in the NP.
Search out your inner strength, that's something you can't lose. It may be weakened by a different mindset but that's all. Failiure isn't an option. You remembered that for a good reason, a little retrospective thought and things will improve immensely.
As far as passing goes, I've been 'offered' this 3 times so far. There's no way I'm giving in to this transition. The guides or whatever doing the offering were told firmly no. I'll do any retrieval or quest even if the odds are stacked against me but no way am I giving up yet.
Obtain this mindset and be defiant against the odds.
I hope you accept this as a military style encouragement.
No offense is intended whatsoever my friend.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Lionheart

Drareg, in your 50 years of Astral Travel have you been a "Watcher" or a "Doer"?

I will explain what both of those terms mean to me in the NPR.

The "Watcher" is the one who visits the NPR often, but goes along with the script per say. They stay "curious" of it the entire time they are there, but don't usually like to take "the bull by the horns". In other words, the Watcher takes the "safe" approach in the NPR. They remain passive in almost all adventures.

Then you have the "Doer", this could be the "Indiana Jones", the "Scientist", the "Investigator". This person wants to get down to the "brass tax". The want to know everything they can about the NPR. They are likely going to have many Journals and will go back to them often. They look for a "purpose" in every adventure. The lesson, the teaching. The want to go deeper into everything and not just want to they "do", because they are  a "doer". Instead of watching a Astral Entity, they try to "dissect" them, find out what makes them tick.

There are many "Watchers" and "Doers" in this physical world as well. You have the people that watch life as it passes by, never wishing to upset the balance of things. Then you have the "Doers" that are the "go getters". The ones that go after their goals with a "take no prisoner" approach.

William Buhlman says it's important that we learn more about the AP. It is our next destination. It's' good to go into the next phase of your existence with your eyes open!  :wink:

Here is his most recent interview, where he talks about just that. I hate to keep posting this link on so man threads, but it really is that good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gewT3DtsRWM

DraregElder

Quote from: Szaxx on November 09, 2013, 08:16:10
Having doubt or even thoughts of it are not in your best interests. The punks would run if you had that firmly set in your mind. I've seen some really dark entities and they do try to instil fear. I stand my ground and face them with a strong determination that they feel is futile to rub the wrong way.     

Same here Szaxx, I completely agree and have always practiced that logic, ergo my surprise at recent developments. Never before have I had a problem with handling such things, well, at least not since the very  beginning. I knew instinctually that it was the only way to deal with ALL encounters there. No problem in either realities being a 'tough guy'. That accounts for my many traumas in the physical. As stated earlier, it's why I'm surprised at what's going on now.

As far as despondency goes, I did not think so, but honestly, I hadn't even considered it. I don't feel it but you're right, I need to take a hard look at myself. Thanks for responding, I didn't know if anyone would want to touch this. Of course I haven't taken offence to anything you said, it's all very helpful.

Quote from: Lionheart on November 09, 2013, 13:11:52
Drareg, in your 50 years of Astral Travel have you been a "Watcher" or a "Doer"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gewT3DtsRWM

I appreciate you defining the two and the difference between them. Based on that. I would say that without a doubt. I'd be classified a 'Doer'. I think in certain obscure cases, I've chosen to be a 'Watcher', but rarely and only for research. If you read my reply to Szaxx, you'll see that many times I should have back off from the 'Doer me' doing too much, but didn't.

Anyhow, thanks for your reply and the link, I will use that. You have help me before and I want you to know that it's appreciated. As stated, I was somewhat concerned that no one would touch this type thing.

Szaxx

I had just found it and responded. We're in the 50+ elite now with a few joining us soon. Got to help the guys when necessary. It's that third person viewpoint that helps. Seeing a strong mind faltering a little is something to keep an eye on. One that's troubled needs attention. Troubles shared are instantly halved. Or another way of looking at it is sharing your energy depleting issues instantly doubles the energy you have.
Recently my experiences have been nightmares. These don't scare me at all, my minset in the NP is exceedingly strong. But 66% of the worlds population being wiped out with no chance of prevention hits a strong emotional string. This then followed by a meteor breaking up then tearing a wing off an aircraft, not pleasant at all. Mix in some family issues that you wouldn't wish on your enemies and some pathetic attempts of scarey mutants having a go at tearing me to bits...
It's entertaining. I'm passive in these and can't react too, the narrative perspective adds to the frustration of not kicking butt.
I've seen far worse and experienced all sorts of negative fun. These are informative in a way, you don't underestimate any opponent, anytime, anywhere.
It's annoying when you can't infiltrate,
adapt and overcome though, that really eats at me. Lol.
Strong mindedness is required.
Switch it on high and feel better within.
Failiure is not an option.
It works!

Lionheart

Quote from: DraregElder on November 09, 2013, 19:54:12
I appreciate you defining the two and the difference between them. Based on that. I would say that without a doubt. I'd be classified a 'Doer'. I think in certain obscure cases, I've chosen to be a 'Watcher', but rarely and only for research. If you read my reply to Szaxx, you'll see that many times I should have back off from the 'Doer me' doing too much, but didn't.

Anyhow, thanks for your reply and the link, I will use that. You have help me before and I want you to know that it's appreciated. As stated, I was somewhat concerned that no one would touch this type thing.
Indiana Jones fights with his "brains" not his brawn!  :wink:

My pleasure, this is why we are all here on this Forum together!  :-)

DraregElder

Quote from: Lionheart on November 10, 2013, 02:04:52
Indiana Jones fights with his "brains" not his brawn!  :wink:

A very valid and sensible point. One I need to repeatedly remind myself. Although I believe even Mr. Jones would carry scars also, from being a risk taker and living on the edge.

Quote from: Lionheart on November 10, 2013, 02:04:52
My pleasure, this is why we are all here on this Forum together!  :-)

Indeed, it is the primary reason I love this place and will continue to inter-act as long as I'm alive. After passing, I fully intend to 'check in' as a 'true lurker', at least early on, as I'm sure I'll get too busy quickly. I'd love to have it set up, with a meeting place and all, ahead of the event.

Gotta say though, I can't help but feel awkward posting these heavy and dark topics. I know that the focus here is on Astral projection, by design. The how to, what's there, learning from visits and such. Not gloom and death. Is there a place,where seasoned travelers, discuss this type stuff, that you know of?

Quote from: Szaxx on November 09, 2013, 20:57:31
It's entertaining. I'm passive in these and can't react too, the narrative perspective adds to the frustration of not kicking butt.
I've seen far worse and experienced all sorts of negative fun. These are informative in a way, you don't underestimate any opponent, anytime, anywhere.
It's annoying when you can't infiltrate,
adapt and overcome though, that really eats at me. Lol.
Strong mindedness is required.
Switch it on high and feel better within.
Failiure is not an option.
It works!

Well put my friend and my inability to summon up my familiar skills and defenses, 'all of sudden', makes it even more frustration. I need to get this straighten out and the sooner the better.

Something else you said, about you having been offered passing 3 times intrigues me. I've had only one NDE, during a trauma surgery, and it wasn't like the stories I've heard, with a tunnel, light and life review. I did talk with my dead dad, felt the bliss and looked down on my body though. The most outstanding aspect I came away with, was that it proved to me that it's the same place I was familiar with from my astral visits. Very reassuring and the reason why I don't fear death.

A while back I posted about NDE's, asking if anyone here that's projecting often, has also had a NDE. I got only one reply and it wasn't a yes to my question but a link to the largest NDE site/forum. Agood link to have but not what I was looking for. None of those people seemed to be familiar with the astral per se, only their one NDE. So I'll ask you what I asked Lionheart now. Do you perhaps know of any place I could find, where seasoned astral travelers discuss these type of topics? It's becoming more important daily, as time is short for me. Don't misunderstand, I haven't given up to giving in yet, but no matter what, I ain't getting outta this alive...

Szaxx

I've only joined the Pulse and Unlimited Boundaries by invitation. The other sites were too full of 'incorrect attitudes'.
As far as NDE's go you may find a group on Yahoo. They do have some specialized niche groups.
Im not sure of anything else that could help apart from this site. I don't know anyone with any NDE particulars apart from my own but that doesn't really count.
What can your friends here do to help?

DraregElder

Quote from: Szaxx on November 10, 2013, 12:00:00
What can your friends here do to help?

Friends? I suppose I ain't got any Szaxx, but thanks anyway for your effort...

Astralzombie

Dareg,

We will never know all there is to know about the astral but you already know plenty and more than most. I think you are just dealing with some bad news and your confidence is waning as a result.

The astral punks that you had a run in with recently probably sensed this and caused you to react in a manner that you would have otherwise avoided.

I'm sure you already know that fighting anything in the astral is never the solution. It works temporarily but I suspect that it is only because it shows you have a strong will more than anything since it isn't actually possible to inflict any kind of physical harm to these NP punks.

In regards to what you said about not having any friends, all I can say is that we share some stories and our experiences here with each other that we wouldn't tell some of our closest friends in our every day lives. That may not be the type of friendship that you are referring to but we are listening and give whatever honest insight we can provide. That means a lot in my book.

You're not losing any ground. You're just losing some confidence and that can and will be overcome so long as you are willing to work at it. You don't sound like the quitting type. :-)
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Lionheart

Quote from: Astralzombie on November 10, 2013, 19:50:53
In regards to what you said about not having any friends, all I can say is that we share some stories and our experiences here with each other that we wouldn't tell some of our closest friends in our every day lives. That may not be the type of friendship that you are referring to but we are listening and give whatever honest insight we can provide. That means a lot in my book.
That sounds like the "definition" of a Friend to me!  :wink:

Szaxx

Exactly what I was saying.
What can our collective knowledge do?
We may already have a chapter each from the book.

EscapeVelocity

DraregElder,

Something of what you are looking for might be found at The Monroe Institute (monroeinstitute.org). They have Hemi-sync cd's and downloads available relating to dealing with cancer or preparing for transition (the Going Home series). They also have a group called The Dolphin Energy Club where you can request a healing or balancing.

You can call them and get some advice for what you are more specifically looking for.

Just my 2 cents worth...from another friend.

EV
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

CFTraveler

Drareg, I want to speak to some of your concerns.  I don't pretend to understand, since we're in different circumstances (I have no issues with my own dying, it's others' that bring me to my knees, but that's another post) so I'll share a little bit of my thing.
I was recently diagnosed with uterine cancer.  It's stage 1 and was easily treated, but what worried me for a bit is that it's the same type that took my mother, so for a bit I was worried.... until other stuff took my attention, and it became less important in my life.

But, something I have done when I'm having emotional stuff is to engage my intellect- it activates the other part of my brain that is not involved with fear or emotion- and it's partly because of this that I like to read.  It goes 'there' in my brain, and it pacifies me.

If I were to recommend a book about the afterlife (I'm sure you know the usual 'life between life' types of books, everyone knows those in these types of circles) but there is one such book which brought me a good mental workout- and that is 'The Unanswered Question' by Kurt Leland.
It's not for everyone, some people I know have stated that it's too 'scholarly'- but it is one of the best books that in my opinion, I have read on the subject.

On the physical part, I would recommend milk thistle for liver support, and DIM from keeping tumors from growing.  
God Bless.
C.
Why?

Szaxx

DraregElder

Sorry for the delay in replying, not intentional. All of your response is welcomed, appreciated and timely. I must be more disconcerted than I realize. I'm not fearful of death, of that, I am sure. My NDE proved to me, I'll be going to the same familiar Astral territory that we all frequent. It's the process of dying in today's society that sucks! It's far more arduous than need be, with all those regulations, details and rules. Why there outta be a law! LOL.

This type of 'passing', I've learned, ain't very pretty either and I'm sure that's weighing on me more than think as well. Truthfully, I'd rather pass on the whole business, were there an option, but there is none. Taking the 'easy way' out, does't fit me, I could never leave the ones I love most with that baggage. Nor  would I want to 'transfer' with any extra bags. Much like the airlines these days, there's big charges for more baggage, it's required payment.

So, as you guys are saying, what I really need do, is pull my head outta the crap and tighten my game. Once I do that, I'm sure everything will fall into place and work out just fine. I shall indeed check into the leads, sites and info y'all given, I've already started with Buhlman from Lionheart. Many and much thanks to you all, my FRIENDS...