News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

LSD AP

Previous topic - Next topic

SmileySpirit14

yall need to stop posting stuff on drugs. the 'experiences' you have on drugs are not real. theyre artificial and everything seems real, your just to dumb to know the difference. ppl say, i reached my higher self on pot! no u didnt! u were just high, not your higher self!
live forever or die trying

mazdaaf

ehh well if u werent under the influence of drugs i would think it was..but isnt LSD a hallusionate drug or w/e so it is expected that u will see things that arent there.. so id probably say it was just the drug. so yeah.. sorry. oh--dont do drugs![}:)]
"In a timeless world,
Were shooting stars fall,
There is never dull,
Watch and you shall see,
There is something there,
For all to learn,
Nothing gained has no beauty,
But is it duty"

anarchyhollow

I love reading about psychedelics and AP when used together...they're 2 of my favorite subjects. I've had an OBE on DMT before, but it wasn't as detailed as yours. Peganum harmala = Syrian Rue? If you're into LSD, i'd recommend you to DMT and DMT mixed with Syrian Rue. Man, i really wanna trip again soon [:)] Peace
Me, Myself, and GOD

anarchyhollow

Please be a little more open minded about this. What you may think you know about LSD may be wrong from the truth. I consider LSD, Shrooms, Ketamine, and DMT apart from 'drugs'. Just because it is a 'drug' doesn't mean it can't be helpful. The government puts out false word before even remotely knowing the truth. How could you possibly know that OBE's can't occur on LSD if you yourself haven't experienced it. It seems more probable to me actually that a substance would cause such a phenomena, rather than just the mind alone. Peace
Me, Myself, and GOD

mazdaaf

im not saying they cant, im just saying that certain drugs like LSD are known for making people hallusinate. So that is most likely the reason. Also, any substance that u put in ur body that changes you in some way, either physicly or emotionally is a drug... and also LSD is freakishly addictive. Im just saying u shouldnt do it for your own safty alone. I personally have never done drugs and i dont ever plan too..its so pointless. If u go to such limits that you need to take something to make you feel happy or better or something then u need to work on some self esteem dude. drugs destroy your body and ur life.. so id really suggest u stop. i mean its not my choice..u can do what u want with ur life but i wouldnt waste it away.
"In a timeless world,
There is never dull,
Watch and you shall see,
For all to learn,
But is it duty"

Transplutonian

"yall need to stop posting stuff on drugs. the 'experiences' you have on drugs are not real. theyre artificial and everything seems real, your just to dumb to know the difference. ppl say, i reached my higher self on pot! no u didnt! u were just high, not your higher self!"

I refer you to LSD Psychotherapy by Stanislav Grof.
See also DMT: The Spirit Molecule by Richard Strassman

(I can't help but think "Real? What is real?")

(Guess I should quit consuming caffeine?)

Humans have used psychedelics for thousands of years.
It still amazes how some people give a big knee jerk when the word "drug" is mentioned. Credit goes to the Federal government and the media for conditioning.

Oh well, for the record, I haven't taken LSD or Psilocybin mushrooms in five years. (Neither alcohol or marijuana, by the way.)

It was a profitable and life changing experience.

Thanks for the support anarchyhollow.

I consider the tryptamine family valid tools for the exploration of consciousness.

Edit add:

mazdaaf said: "LSD is freakishly addictive"

Not so. Psychological dependance can develop, but the body develops tolerance, so there is no addiction.

mazdaaf

im just saying what i learned from health class.. lol. also another reason i am really against drugs and smoking and all that stuff is because 2 of my family members died from either smoking or doing drugs so yeah....
"In a timeless world,
There is never dull,
Watch and you shall see,
For all to learn,
But is it duty"

Mystic Cloud

quote:
Originally posted by mazdaaf

im just saying what i learned from health class.. lol. also another reason i am really against drugs and smoking and all that stuff is because 2 of my family members died from either smoking or doing drugs so yeah....

When will humankind learn to take its head out of the butt and start understanding that DIFFERENT chemicals act in COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WAYS. So there is _NO_ 'drugs', there are only different psychoactive chemicals that some stupid politician sometime has grouped together into 1 label and started spreading propaganda about that one label.

It is like saying that Mcdonalds food and my mozzarella sallad has the same health benefits&harm.
If we compare us to infinitely small,
that will make us infinitely big,
but if we compare
ourselves to infinitely
big, it will make us infinitely small.
What is our size again?

Huwie

"the 'experiences' you have on drugs are not real."

Excuse me for being argumentative, but...BOLLOCKS.  A very good friend of mine has experienced very real, very lucid OBEs whilst taking LSD.  He has hard evidence.  Do you?

mazdaaf

if you arent him how do you know hes telling you the truth? also, what was his proof?
"In a timeless world,
There is never dull,
Watch and you shall see,
For all to learn,
But is it duty"

Huwie

He wouldn't lie to me.  His proof is his experience - there is no greater proof.

mazdaaf

what was his experiance then?
"In a timeless world,
There is never dull,
Watch and you shall see,
For all to learn,
But is it duty"

Transplutonian

quote:
A very good friend of mine has experienced very real, very lucid OBEs whilst taking LSD

Yes, the lucidity and clarity of my experience was most striking- quite the opposite of the normal trip state.

I agree with Huwie- experience, while not infallible, carries a lot of weight.

quote:
im just saying what i learned from health class

Maazdaf, I heard all the official line of anti-drug stuff when I was in high school too...

LSD (and the tryptamines in general) isn't something I would want to do every day anyway(even if tolerance did not develop). Once a month would be enough.
The experience is mentally demanding and requires preparation.

A learning and explorative experience? Yes
Recreational? Not really, though it can be pleasurable.

My last two experiences with psilocybin fungi were negative, so I never partook of the psychedelics after that.
Perhaps Teonanacatl was telling me I had learned enough and should move on...

Huwie

"what was his experiance then?"

I couldn't possibly post that sort of thing without his permission.  Let me just say that he perfectly described the experience of an OBE without any prior knowledge of it.

Of course, your easiest defence to this is "well, he might have read it somewhere", and you'd be right.  That could very well be true.  I know he hadn't though, because he's my friend and he wouldn't lie to me, but I wouldn't expect you to believe it.  However, we seem to have reached an impasse in this discussion, don't we?  Tell you what - you can keep on believing that LSD or other drugs can't have an effect if you like, but I, for one, will continue through this life with the belief that they do have an effect.  No harm done. [|)]

mazdaaf

lol once again i never said they had no effect.. but yeah sorry if ive been arguing so much lately..been in a bad mood... have a 7 page history report due really soon and i just started it x_x
"In a timeless world,
There is never dull,
Watch and you shall see,
For all to learn,
But is it duty"

jc84corvette

I think ya'll should learn from people like the poster. I liked these forums when drug talk was okay to some. But I agree that natural OBE is best.

Mystic Cloud

quote:
Originally posted by jc84corvette

I think ya'll should learn from people like the poster. I liked these forums when drug talk was okay to some. But I agree that natural OBE is best.

Of course natural is always the best [:D]

The problem with psychedelics are (like RB has said too), that you pass through your natural barriers that are there to protect yourself.

Imagine a spiritually immature 'baby' having a fullblown OBE meeting some deities and then just thinking it was the drug. That kind causes VERY STRONG contradictions inside oneself.

One more thing about OBE. I have the tickling feeling that the only reason you are able to achieve OBE is because you activate your Pineal Gland and metabolize from Serotonin (5-HT) the strongest 'psychedelic' drug there is, which is N,N-DMT. But of course when you do it naturally the effects are quite different than if you would take the chemical yourself.
If we compare us to infinitely small,
that will make us infinitely big,
but if we compare
ourselves to infinitely
big, it will make us infinitely small.
What is our size again?

Nay

I think Robert Bruce said it best in Astral Dynamics..

"The only cases I have come across where projectors have had seriously bad experiences
with lower subplanes involved hallucinogenic drugs being used to precipitate OOBE's.
Drugs, while capable of causing OOBE's, sidestep the required skills and abilities necessary
for safe conscious-exit projection.  This breaks many natural laws concerning projection while
artificially overcoming many natural safeguards and barriers.  Natural barriers are there to protect
the novice from operating in dimensional areas they are not equipped to experience.  Many drug
users have laughed at my stance on this, saying they usually only have positive experiences.
But, it only takes one bad experience, one hellish experience, to ruin your mind and you life, possibly
forever.  Using drugs to achieve OBE is like playing Russian roulette with a live round in the
revolver"

I'm inclined to agree with what Robert said there...but by all means continue taking the drugs, but please
do not come on here advocating them, we're not drug pusher here..

Nay

Transplutonian

quote:
we're not drug pusher here..

Neither am I.

quote:
do not come on here advocating them
I wasn't.

Serotonin mimicking compounds is only one way of achieving altered states of consciousness(along with fasting, drumming, ascetism, etc) which has a long history of use in the human race.

Oh well, forget it...

Nay

That's all you got out of my post?...ouch..[:(]

Actually though, I wasn't saying that to any ONE person but to anyone who reads the thread..So please don't feel I was picking on you [:D]

It is interesting that you chose to think so. [;)]

*taps finger on temple* Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...[?] [:P]

Nay

Transplutonian

Your post wasn't specific as to who your admonition was intended for, so since I was the one who started the thread, I thought it best to make it clear where I stood.

jc84corvette

Hey Nay, your post gives this conversation a backing from a expert!

Dind't the Aztecs use 'shrooms for spiritual stuff? *A simple yes or no, don't get off topic*
[:X]

Nay

Are you asking me about the Aztecs?

I certaintly wouldn't give my children the ok to doing drugs because someone did them thousands of years ago..but that is just me[:P]

Sorry totally got off topic...[:I] I couldn't answer a yes or no without looking it up.  I just know someone will come along and help ya out...

Nay

Huwie

I don't know about the Aztecs, but I know a lot of civilisations have done that.

jc84corvette

Nay you misunderstood me and thats alright.

Im just saying that to shed or cover up some light to this topic of drUgs.