MAGIC MUSHROOMS & OBE

Previous topic - Next topic

Bhikku

I've had that happen to me on EXTASY (I no longer do that, it's very bad) but some drugs do make it easier to exit, and some just send you right out unwillingly! (ketamine, salvia divinorum) Be careful and remember, anything you can do with drugs you can do without them!

"The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness does not understand"

rodentmouse

when i get high,  its incredibly more easier to raise energy, activate chakras, induce vibrations than it is whilst sober,   i dont even have to remain focused and i get the symptoms.  Although it is tempting, i cant help but think im cheating myself by using shortcuts like  drugs.

alpha

Ya rodent I know what a little tokin can do[.:)]I learned to do it all with out it though.It helped me in the beginning when I first did new.I developed the brute force energy raising through my legs..Now I can do even better without anything.

As for mushrooms.Ive tried them but knew nothing of OBE back than.It was alright.But it came with some massive paranoia and a sense of dread.Never really wanted to do them again.

I feel those things are only going to slow me down.So I havnt done anything at all since the beginning.Ive got this little prob I must get over. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

-------------------------------
"WAKE UP!WAKEUP!WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!WERE LOST IN SPACE AND THE TIME IS OUR HOME"

Grenade01

I've never had an OBE on mushrooms..although I'm definately going to try if I do them again...  My best OBE combination has been DXM+POT it has this weird effect of creating images of whatever your thinking of, and like if you just shut your eyes and put on some mild and trippy music...and you think of yourself having an OBE (not even doing the normal routine just thinking about it happening) you will start to visualize it like a movie and then all of a sudden you will pop out and fly around a bit..you get a lot of short lived obe's through the whole experience if you've had enough and your trying for it.
I noticed it was a bit hard to raise energy for about 3 days after using pot or especially DXM and using them in combination increases this effect a bit.

I say this everytime I talk about drugs
But I just wanted to note that I started having spontaneous and eventually induced OBE's long before I ever experimented with drugs.
=)

[][][] <-- boxes --> [][][]

alpha

about my shroom trip why it sucked,It probably had alot to do with where I was.I was in a stangers house.And watching tv with rabbit ears.The picture was all fuzzy.Everything started to look so distorted.I wanted to leave but I was stuck there.The cat started to bugg me out as well.LOL

And I was the only one who took so much.Everybody else seemed like they were normal.But either way,No trip can even compare to my OBES'Read my new ones...http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

"WAKE UP!WAKEUP!WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!WERE LOST IN SPACE AND THE TIME IS OUR HOME"

Tisha

Mushrooms have their place in spiritual development.  But they also can be dangerous if taken in the wrong state of mind, or with the wrong intent.
If anything, mushrooms can teach you not to take them!  They are not drugs, they are actual beings.  Goofy, happy beings, but they will not hesitate to WHACK you if you dare commune with them when you are in the wrong headspace, or not sufficiently developed.  They always give you more than you bargained for.

I'd be careful if I were yooooooooooooo

I had my moment in time (long ago) when I earnestly shared my body with those beings to learn more about my spiritual path.  A period of about two years, all in the best possible mindspace. I found eternity, but it sucked. Mind skating all over the place uncontrollably. Living whole lives in a single moment.  Like I said, I got a lot more than I bargained for.  BUT!  it was a learning experience. And I learned a LOT.  Mostly, I learned that I had no control over my mental processes.  I guess that's something to bring home and work on . . . . my weaknesses!

The very last time, I came out of it knowing that I had learned what I wanted, and that it was the last time, and I had no regrets. Why?  They made it very clear to me that the lessons they were teaching me could be found without them.  Yessirreee . . . I had the power to "go there" without the mushroom entities.  By using Will.  As simple as controlling my Will and using it.

You can try to OBE with mushrooms, but you will probably skate all over the place mentally, and it will be very distressing for you.   I'm asking you not to do it!  Not until your Will is more powerful and controlled.  The hard work is done HERE, in this training ground we call "reality."  This is where you build your power, build your Will.  Amazing, drug-free things can happen to you in the here-and-now, and the experiences will be beautiful and powerful, rather than higgldey-piggledy and frantic.   I challenge you to do the work!

My two cents . . .

Tisha

Nimzomyth

Thanks for the advice Tish, and thanks everyone for their comments.  I think you are right.  I have had a good few trips and tried to analyse them afterwards.  The only conclusion I came to is that mushrooms are a living entity.  To many, this sounds mad I know, but analysis of mushroom trips seems to bear this out.  Obviously maturity is required to deal with this and it is obviously better to do things naturally.

PeacefulWarrior

Tisha hit the nail on the head.  In my experience, mushrooms teach you not to take them.  They do indeed have something to teach, but most people who do use them do it in the wrong state of mind.  Meditation and the Holy Spirit will teach you more in one minute than the wild psychadelic beings of this planet can teach you in years.

fides quaerens intellectum
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

Nimzomyth

I had my first concious OBE on magic mushrooms (Note! I am not condoning thier use).  This experience was extremely intense and also i feel a little bit dangerous as I had no control over what was happening after exit.  Has anyone else done this and what was your experience.  How do you feel about this.  My own opinoin is that it is best not to use drugs to achieve OBE, but they do work and can be used as a shortcut to a trancelike state.