May have found a somewhat different way to astral project!

Previous topic - Next topic

Smertrios

I have an html script I have been using that has 3 dots (its posted in the writers corner sub-forum). Staring at the black dot has the following effects on me...

• 15-30 seconds - I see a visual thing often described as a "white flame" around the block dot
  • 2-4 minutes - I start to see a yellowish green shape the size of my computer screen (but hollow in the middle) pulsing towards me (its 3 dimensional, it literally looks like its coming at me).
  • 2+ minutes - I can see faint lines in the whiteness of the screen
  • 8+ minutes - the lines are more intense but by no means easy to see and as always any slight shift in my gaze they "erase" but usually they come back quickly
  • 12-15+ minutes - the lines are easier to see and sometimes I see movement and can make out what they are
  • 20+ minutes - sometimes I see greenish yellow spots on the lines

Been playing with that off and on for a couple weeks and have found out I do not need the big red and blue circle just the black dot so my script now has the drawing code for the big circles commented out..

Now the best part... 2 days ago before bed I decided to stare at the dot for 10 minutes then I immediately hit the sack and tried to see things with my eyes closed but as usual I saw nothing. That was upsetting but then... I saw something and it was like the lines I could see when staring at the dot but well defined I could make it out clearly right before I passed out and woke up paralyzed. Thing is even tho I could feel my body unable to move there was a sensation that I was moving my astral body =) unfortunately as soon as I started to "get out" I woke up.

The better experience came last night when I tried it again. 10 minutes of staring at the dot before bed then I woke up like before but this time I thought about trying to float up and it worked. I floated up but my feet got stuck in my real feet and instantly I was in a dream instead of my bedroom. The dream is kind of messed up... I was holding the kid from pet cemetary trying not to get bit by him while walking out onto a snow covered field where I saw trees and a conspicuous barbed wire fence with chucky from childs play next to something he killed. He stares at the kid and starts running from me towards a tree when I tell him he can have this kid. Chucky was surprised I would help him but he walks towards me. I am trying to toss this kid over the barbed wire fence to chucky and everything goes dark and I woke up. I thought about staring at the dot again but being tired got the better of me. It was cool knowing how real astral projection is... the first few seconds of being awake I was not sure If I was yet because reality felt just as real (but reality was alot more detailed).

NOTE: when staring at the dot being tired helps with seeing the lines

NOTE: this is my first OOBE even tho it lasted maybe 2 seconds when I tried to float =) I have had other experiences but this is the first time it was my whole body (almost my whole body)

Xanth

You're essentially going a variation on the noticing exercise, but just more "visual" as you're not closing your eyes.
To make this successful, you need to get good at keeping your vision extremely still and allow your field of vision to melt away.
Every time you move your eyes or blink, your field of vision is "refreshed" and what you see becomes clear again... but by allowing your field of vision to melt away, you're giving it the chance to "move" to something non-physical.

Keep it up and let us know what happens.  :)

Lumaza

Quote from: Xanth on July 21, 2019, 22:27:07
You're essentially going a variation on the noticing exercise, but just more "visual" as you're not closing your eyes.
Yes, in a way, it reminds me of "Scrying".
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Xanth