Michael's OOBE: 3/4/2004 - Astral Sight?

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael_E

It was a rough night for me i couldnt sleep, tossed and turned the whole night. I lay over on my back around 4:00 am and i felt trance sensations kick in, the wierd part was that i was wide awake. I started feeling very heavy and i couldnt move my body but my eyes were still open and i was wide awake fascinated at what was happening. Around my legs i felt something gooey like a thick gel, I tried moving my arms to get myself back in control but they wouldnt move. So, i took out my awareness arms and brushed the gooiness away, when i looked down at my legs at the gooiness i saw black and white stripes surrounding my legs, it reminded me of the pattern you see on zebras.

All the while i still have my eyes open and am looking around as if i were wide awake. I decide to see if i could see my awareness arms thinking it would be amazing to see something like that while physically conscious. i passed my awareness arms in front of my face and saw the two shadowy limbs pass by. After i had cleared away the zebra stripes and saw my arms i got suddenly very tired, regained control over my body rolled over and went to sleep.
If you will it it is no dream.

-Theodore Herzl