"The Astral region"

Previous topic - Next topic

mazdaaf

They are probably speaking of the same place-- when u astral project it is usually called the astral planes (i believe) so thats what they probably mean when they say the 'astral world' --lots of different names for where u go because no one actually knows for sure.
"In a timeless world,
Were shooting stars fall,
There is never dull,
Watch and you shall see,
There is something there,
For all to learn,
Nothing gained has no beauty,
But is it duty"

FreeFaller

quote:
Originally posted by mazdaaf

They are probably speaking of the same place-- when u astral project it is usually called the astral planes (i believe) so thats what they probably mean when they say the 'astral world' --lots of different names for where u go because no one actually knows for sure.

yeah i agree i just think of it as the astral world but i like to think of it also as another universe like a paralell universe but it overlaps ours and stuff like so

Mistic-Idan

So what is exactly the astral plane?
Is it just the normal world in the 2nd dimention of Astral? or is it not a part of our world?
DiAbOLiX

Risu no Kairu

OK, from waht I gather, it's kind of like a color  pallette. Colors slowly fade into each other.

Lots of people when they have "out of body experiences" (no longer perceiving via phsyical means), they see a a place similar to the  physical world. They move over on the color wheel, but not much.

The "Astral" is a completely different shade from the physical. So, it doesn't quite look like the physical. This place is really sensative to the mind's influences. The mind will often interpret thigns it can't grasp here as physical looking things.

Most people tend to end up in a shade that's  between "Astral" and "Real Time Zone." Usually closer to the real time zone, but the closer to Astral you get, the more subjective and surreal things tend to become.
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

Mistic-Idan

Oh I c thanks you helped me a lot!
DiAbOLiX

Faceless

The astral dimension is the nonphysical dimension above the physical...

the next dimension up basically.

Mistic-Idan

Yeah I know, I eard there are 11 dimentions at all that ppl reached to get in.
Not really dimentions but they are areas in the astral with strang changes.
DiAbOLiX

Mistic-Idan

I have heard of OOBE and AP and I know the differences.
I can experience out of my body in the free etheric normal world.
But there are some ppl that are talking about another world when they astral project... they call it "The Astral World" or even sometimes ppl think it might be The Heaven.
I don't know exactly what they mean by this place, Do someone here know what they mean and if you know something about this, please tell me how to get there.
All repies would be very apreciated!
DiAbOLiX