Missing Astral Lovers

Previous topic - Next topic

BOATS

I have a certain thing that has been occurring to me for most of my life.  Even before I knew anything about Astral Projection.  I will wake up with a feeling of being in love.  As if I am experiencing a deep homesickness's.  For me the feeling of homesickness's is most intense right as I depart for somewhere in the physical.  This does not happen often.  Perhaps once a year. Sometimes I can remember a semi lucid dream where there was a woman I was with and sometimes I can not remember.  Today I remember being with one woman who was my wife and we were departing and I was worried about her and also one other I seemed to know very well.  These were all semi lucid in nature and I would wake with a jolt to complete physical lucidity.  I had stopped keeping a Dream Journal and perhaps this why I remembered to today as I started using one today.  Sometimes I will have an experience when semi lucid where I recognize the woman and we spend time together and after waking I miss her dearly.

fost500

I get that sometimes. Lke in a dream, il have a girlfriend and we get on really well. I can really feel the love and emotions, and then when i wake up, the feelings continue through the day, and il be missing her!!!
Death is only tragic for those who get left behind

Syd Theodore

that happens to me all the time with my dreams.

it's like you've accumulated years worth of emotions and feelings of attachment and attraction and you have to let them all go when you wake up.

It sucks big time. Particularly because I'm not very happy with my life as it is.