Stuck at Body Paralysis

Previous topic - Next topic

microguy

Greetings!

This might be long, but I just want to provide as much information as possible.

I have been experimenting with various recordings (guided meditations, binaural beats, etc.) to help me get out of body. My favorite at the moment is a recording by Robert Monroe from his "Journey's Out of Body" hemi-sync series. Basically I have developed a way to reliably get to the body-asleep mind-awake stage within 15 minutes are less. But this is were I get stuck. As a side note: sometimes at this point of body-asleep mind-awake my mouth is still awake. I can feel my tongue, or heartbeat, but not my limbs. My limbs just feel like heavy rocks if I think about them. Just wanted to mention that.

Okay. Again, I am stuck at body-asleep / mind awake. These are some of my experiences over the past few weeks.

I used to start my routine by visualizing myself in a calm loving place like a beach or somewhere like that. Then my astral body would start to get light and try to float. Sometimes I sink below my body. Last night again I started to fall. It felt like my bed suddenly disappeared. Once a spiraling starfield vortex SUDDENLY appeared and I started to ascend into the center. Sometimes I see balls of light rushing toward my focus point. The last vortex that appeared was rotating and had smooth neon red walls with balls of light shooting towards me. Once, I found myself apparently orbiting a blue or green planet.

However, regardless of the vision, and each time I reach the critical point of separation, just as I begin to journey out, I am overcome with this intense feeling of gratitude toward some unknown higher source and start saying in my head things like "Thank you, thank you", or "thank you God" over and over. For whatever reason I get really excited and this takes me back into my body and I usually just roll over a go to sleep because I am tired. I want to fly. I want to get out and travel in the astral. What am I doing wrong?

Any suggestions on how I can get back on track and get these feelings under control?

Many thanks! :)

"Astral projectors do it in a vortex"

My Website: www.microguy.net

Xanth

It really sounds like you're doing just fine, except you're not "allowing" the event to occur.   Also it sounds like you're trying to have a classic separation OBE, have you ever tried not worrying about separating and just phase directly into the non physical instead?

If at that point you wanted to experience the physical while being non physical,  just think about wherever it is you want to be,  and you'll shift there.   There little reason beyond belief to ever "separate" in order to project.

Bedeekin

Yes... I rarely use a notable separation these days... when I do use a direct separation it seems to instigate a RTZ projection.

One nice way to get focused away from your physical is to rub your hands together and blow on them. This sounds like a really silly thing and rather cooky but it works for many people including myself.

So when you find yourself in state, simply bring your hands together in front of your face and begin to blow.

I know you are going to ask "my physical hands? I can't move them".

Just do it and try not to think about what you are doing. Try not to dwell on how your nonphysical hands should move.

microguy

Thank you Bedeekin and Xanth very much. I will try these suggestions.

I am so glad that I found this forum because I don't have anyone here in person that understands these things (or that wants to). In my World I am surrounded by people who are basically walking dead watching CNN and drinking the Fluoride (.etc, .etc). And it can be very lonely at times.

Another thing that is happening to me is a ringing in my ears during the day. The volume varies depending on what I'm doing. It is like this. If I'm doing something that "I'm supposed to do" or something that is "important" the ringing gets louder. Like the tone in my ears in getting like really loud as I type this sentence and as I typed the last. There is a guy named Ryan on Youtube (DERO7) that talks about this tone. For example, I'm watching this video now where he talks about the ringing at around the 4:10 mark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOXqCr3_IAk. It's funny because I always seem to find out about these things right after they start happening.

When I start trying to project at night and as I go into body paralysis, the ringing gets SUPER loud sometimes. But it seems to help me focus. I just can't manage to prolong the journey and get away from my body. I'm going to try tonight just phasing into the astral and not worry about feeling a separation as suggested and I will keep this thread updated with any news or thoughts of importance that might stream into my mind.

Again, I sincerely appreciate your help.......

microguy

Did not get out last night. Today I'm watching the entire Tom Campbell NYC Workshop on YouTube.

It starts here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruc83Vau1jc

I'll see if this helps me tonight when I try to phase as suggested above. Thanks again. :)

Xanth

Watch his Calgary lecture instead,  it's more up to date.

microguy

Thanks Xanth for the tip on which lecture to watch.

Last night I had some success getting out of body and also had several vivid dreams (not lucid). I'm parallel processing at the moment listening to a talk radio program as I type so please excuse any lack of focus.

This was my setup:

1. Sleep mask with Moldavite crystal sewn over third eye area.
2. iPhone AmbiScience Pure Meditation App (Evening Rain/4.5HZ)
3. Laying on back yoga breathing then visualizing remote scene (grandmother's living room).

Basically after about 10 minutes of the above, I reached partial body paralysis and then started seeing glowing plasma balls slowly moving away from my focus point one at a time. The light balls were pulsing and as they darted away developed a sort of dragging fat tail similar to a meteor tail. Then suddenly I was in the upper atmosphere of a dark brown planet looking toward the surface. I could see outer space (a starfield) on the planet edges but 90% of my field of vision was filled by the cratered planet surface. I slowly entered the atmosphere in a landing approach. I landed on the planet but then as I looked around everything faded out and I returned to this reality. This experience lasted about 3 to 6 minutes. I think the planet might have been the same one I had only orbited during another OBE experience.

I then rolled over and went to sleep. My sleep was filled with many vivid dreams that were not lucid. I just remembered them upon waking.

EDIT: I just remembered seeing this right before the planet appeared. An alien figure calling me inside a hole or vortex at my focus point.