News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My Experiences

Previous topic - Next topic

Zonmezz

Note: I'm not an expert at this stuff.

The first thing you ought to do is get your energy up. Forget about APing as it's kind of chaotic until you get your energy up anyways.

If you get your energy and get a psychic shield up you should be able to curb some of these negative experiences you've been having. Technically none of these things should be all that scary. 'Cept for the uncle reflection bit which freaked ME out. Heheh. But yeah. Don't try to AP. Rather raise your energy through Robert Bruce's NEW method. This will help you get a feel for subtle energies and give you a little more confidence and control over what you're having to deal with. Also, if you have these negs around, you can put up your shield, get your energy up (knowing what that feels like) and walk like RIGHT into them. This fearless bit should make them leave you alone. And laugh at them! If you're bugged by negs, your mindset should be, "Heheh, bring it ON biotch!!! I'm gonna kick your butt!" Then smile confidently and imagine (through your shield) that you are attacking them. You can also say you're going to give them a hug, which will send them away screaming. Note: you have to move towards them. Insane giggling helps too ;p

In addition, after you've been working with RB's NEW for awhile, e.g. once you get the tingles moving in your arms, just imagine that your arms are moving upwards and your astral arms will (because they aren't as attached to your physical body as your torso). This will give you confidence in the probable reality of AP'ing if not necessarily allowing you to fully get out of your body.

As far as projecting is concerned, it sounds like your grandma is watching over you and you can look to her for guidance. This rules! You probably have lots of dreams/trips with her which you don't remember because you don't have enough energy going on. If you increase your energy, you will remember these dreams more fully and they will become more real than real life sometimes.

Anyways, worry about ENERGY, not AP because AP will only become more reliable with your control of ENERGY. It usually isn't the other way around.

Good luck!

Jason. [:D]

Oh yeah. I forgot to say. Negs are useless unless you let them get to you. They can't harm you physically but they'll do whatever they can to freak you out because they feed off of this fear. So don't give in to that crap.
I think it's time we blow this scene
Get everybody & the stuff together
Ok 3_2_1
Let's Jam!

G3MM4

quote:
As far as projecting is concerned, it sounds like your grandma is watching over you and you can look to her for guidance.

I think you're right. In times of severe stress, I often feel her presence. Last year, on my birthday, I went to bed and saw her while I was awake. I couldn't see her in full colour, instead she was like a 3D black shadow. I wasn't scared. I knew it was her because she was the right height, the right size and I had the feeling that it was her. She was standing at the side of my bed, leaning over me. I then closed my eyes, and opened them again. This time, she was half in and half out of my bedroom wall, leaning over me (the top of my bed is right up against the wall), and she was touching my hand. I could feel a light pressure on my hand. It didn't freak me at all. I think she was wishing me a happy birthday. When she was alive in this world, I used to spend every single birthday with her, and she used to make a fuss of me every time.

My uncle's reflection in the kettle didn't freak me out at all, it just suprised me. It was totally unexpected, and it's the sort of thing he would do anyway! [:D]

I'm just worried that he might not have found my gran in the spirit world because we suspect it was suicide. I'm not sure what happens when you commit suicide. Mum reckons he's in a place that she calls "Limbo", where-ever that is! I do hope he's with her in spirit.

quote:
you will remember these dreams more fully and they will become more real than real life sometimes.

You've got it spot-on. These "dreams" or "trip" or whatever you call them were far more real than life itself. That's how I know I wasn't just dreaming, I have been where-ever I went to. I just can't remember how I got there or how I got back.

Thanks for the tip - I will concentrate on building my energy up. It's strange, every day, I always feel a lack of energy and tiredness. I haven't got a lot of "go" in me. It's not suprising because I suffer from depression and I hold in a lot of anger about various things. I think that's what's using up my energy. I will build up my energy, and see what happens then.

As for the negative entities - well I guess that experience with the bad presence did terrify me... I don't know who it was but Mum reckons it could have been my Dad (he died when I was a baby nad he was a bad person when he was alive in this world), but who knows. Since then, I have on a few occassions, noticed some bad presences, but I just tell them to go away because they won't get anything from me at all. And they do go away. Eventually! I will train myself not to be afraid of them. I believe that there are a lot of things out there - both good and bad. So I will look into Psyhic Self Defence as a precaution but I don't dwell on these things.

More advice will be appreciated. [:)]

I will keep you guys up to date on my progress.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Please visit Astral Planet.

Zonmezz

Heh. Like I said I'm not an expert. There are situations which I should NOT be giving you advice. For instance if you had something that was affecting/attacking you physically then I have no right to give you advice. But anyways, I'm glad I could help :)

Note: when you commit suicide(other than say sacrificing yourself on a grenade or something to save your soldier buddies or your family or whatever), you apparently tend to end up in a place that's tough to get out of and very cold. It's not a good idea to do something like that because it really screws things up and you end up in well basically hell. But the thing is, your uncle will remain there for as long as he NEEDS to. He's safe there, just really cold and possibly in a lot of pain with regards to an emptiness he feels in his heart. I guess what I'm saying is that it's not really a punishment even though it seems like it. He'll stay there as long as he wants to be alone is all. It could be a couple of months, it could be years whatever. Time isn't really a factor so much as the lesson he has to learn. Don't worry too much about him. He just has to make one very key decision.

Heh. The only more real than real dream I've ever had was one with my Dad in it. He'd just died and he had a conversation with me and well whatever, it was so real I woke up crying. I wish I could remember that conversation though as he was giving me some really good advice.

Jason.
Ok 3_2_1
Let's Jam!

G3MM4

Well, ever since I was paralyzed by that bad presence, I've not let any other presence affect me in that way again. So I guess, I learnt to have some control over my fear when these situations arise.

Well, maybe I can help my uncle? Like I said, we SUSPECT he commited suicide. But it could have been accidental. At the inquest, it was recorded as "open verdict". If he did commit suicide, maybe I can help him somehow? maybe show him that he doesn't have to be alone? Or is that a decision he has to make by himself?

And I was wondering (not that this is the sole reson why I'm interested in doing this, it isn't...) will I be able to find my gran if I wanted to?

Well, at least your Dad made contact. I have heard (rightly or wrongly) that spirits apparently find it easier to make contact with you via dreams.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Zonmezz

Re: Your uncle. Hmmmmm... If you get your energy up, you can always send extra energy to him. This etheric energy (the tingling stuff that charges your chakras) is really good for getting some lucidity and changing things. It could be some energy from you could help him out a bit and push him in the direction of actually wanting help etc. Problem is that if you're in limbo/purgatory you're kind of really stubborn and prideful about it. It's more a case of admitting you were wrong than a case of, you know, "oh please forgive me and help me get out of this hellhole". He's stuck there until he admits he needs other people and it's really tough to get past that. It eventually happens anyways but it's on his own time. Like I said, he's there for as long as he NEEDS to be.

'Course we're assuming he's in limbo. He might already be out. Or it may not have been a suicide and it might be something else you need to forgive him for.

And yes you can visit your Gram but don't get like all disappointed and give up on APing if you don't make it. Sounds like she'll visit you when you need it. Meanwhile you probably have other people in your life you should be concentrating on.

Like I said, just concentrate on your energy, get that shield up, and you should be doing fine. Note: with the shield you can kinda feel it moving past you, but it's not really all that tangible, at least for me. But it gives you a certain confidence, which I think is important.

Good luck!

Jason.
Ok 3_2_1
Let's Jam!

G3MM4

Well, I've printed out the article on NEW. But I'm wondering how do I create a shield around myself? Will that shield keep all these negs away from me?

As for my uncle, he was a stubborn person and had a hell of a lot of stubborn pride. He has done a couple of other things to me that I need to forgive him for. But I need to hear him admit that he was wrong before I can bring myself to forgive him. I know I ought to forgive him anyway, but unfortunately that stubborness runs in my family, and so I am stubborn also. Do you think it's possible I could find him and sort it out?

Zonmezz

Probably. Read NEW. Work on your new. To get a shield, after you've worked on your subtle body enough to feel the tingles go up and down your body and have gotten comfortable with the idea, imagine that some of that energy is moving out the top of your head, coming down and re-entering your feet. That's it. Your imagination is all you need for this one though you'll feel a) energy flowing out your head, b) energy coming in your feet, c) every once in a while a "flow" of energy along your skin, like your hair standing on end. The concept is like a bubble of bright light/energy that surrounds you and protects you.

Yes you can work things out with your uncle and those things are probably what you need to forgive him for. I figured the "suicide" wasn't the entire story anyway. Note that you WON'T be able to work things out if you find him in limbo. He'll just be too zombified. Also, you gotta be big about a lot of situations in life. It sucks forgiving people who don't really deserve it, but if you keep that crap up it becomes a drain on you instead. Honestly you gotta rip that crap out, e.g. forgive your uncle, and move on. This makes *you* stronger and makes *you* bigger. The weird thing is, he'll still carry the damage he did to you around with him, regardless of whether you forgive him or not. That's stuff *he's* gotta work out and *he's* gonna have to get rid of, and after limbo, he could be spending time in other negative planes getting rid of *that* stuff. But whatever, I don't know what happened to you guys, but don't ever think forgiving someone lets them off the hook, it just removes the damage it can continue to do to you.

Meanwhile, generally, yes, you can visit whoever you want to once you figure out how to AP. Whether it's them or not is another question. *sigh*. [:D]

Jason.

Ok 3_2_1
Let's Jam!

G3MM4

That makes sense. I do carry a hell of a lot of anger around with me about various things, and I'm constantly tired and I can feel a severe lack of energy. I think i will try and forgive him. We all make mistakes after all. It's a pity he will be in god-knows-where for a long time if he carries on being as stubborn as he was. Hopefully he might have come to his senses. Can't my gran help him? As she is in the spirit world too.

quote:
Meanwhile, generally, yes, you can visit whoever you want to once you figure out how to AP. Whether it's them or not is another question. *sigh*.

Er... what do you mean by that? Do you mean I could get tricked into thinking that the person I want to see is that real person by a neg or something? Please explain. [?]

Zonmezz

Sometimes when you dream about someone, it isn't really them. What I mean is, I still have dreams about my Dad but there's no history, e.g. he's dead now and the dreams act like he's actual still alive. I don't view these dreams as actually having my Dad in them. He's just a character, an NPC in the dream if you will.

As for negs posing as your gran, negs have their own signature, your gran will have her very own signature. So something may pose as your gran initially but you'll be able to see right through it given time for the love you have for your gran to kick in. So don't worry about *that*. What I was referring to was the first example anyways. Sorry to scare you a bit.

Jason.
Ok 3_2_1
Let's Jam!

G3MM4

I see what you mean now. Well I'm not worried about the dreams. What I meant was, if I AP consciously (which I know is possible as I came very close to it once), IMO I can't class that as a "dream" as such because I associate dreams with the time I spend sleeping. Others may disagree with me on this.

But what I am worrying about is if I consciously search for my gran, the last thing I need is a bunch of negs posing as her. But I guess I would see through them as I know my gran extremely well, and I'm sure I would recognise the "real" her.

Maybe your dreams about your Dad represent the fact that you wish he was stil in this world?

Zonmezz

What I'm saying is it's very hard to tell the difference. If you don't have enough energy when you project, you will usually slip into the dreamstate and then anything can happen, including having gram show up as an npc instead of her usual self. Anyways, this stuff is arbitrary. Just get your energy up.

Also, of course I want my Dad back in the real world but that isn't gonna happen and he'd probably yell at me anyways for getting involved in this new age crap. :)

Jason.
Ok 3_2_1
Let's Jam!

G3MM4

Well I can see what you mean. I am currently trying to read through the NEW documents which I printed out, it's rather complicated but I will give it my best shot.

Zonmezz

Actually it's pretty simple. Get the tingle/warmth feeling in the joint at the base of your thumb by imagining that your scratching it (the area of the joint) with your opposite imaginary hand. Everything else is based on this one beginning sensation.

GL!

Jason.
Ok 3_2_1
Let's Jam!

G3MM4

Oh right, OK I'll try that. Thanks for the tip. I'm also reading a good book called "What Do You Do When You Are Dead" written by Craig Hamiliton Parker. It's interesting to say the least.

G3MM4

Hi, I'm a new member and have been reading some of the topics. It's really interesting. I have had many strange experiences which I have never been able to explain.

One of the experiences have always stuck in my mind, and I would like some sort of explanation if possible.

One night, I was staying in a B&B. It was a Saturday evening. I went to bed fairly early as I was worn out. I went to sleep. The next thing I can remember is being in this dark place (I couldn't see anything at all, it was pitch black) and hearing this voice. This voice was neither female or male. It was just a loud voice saying that "the dark prince" was coming after me. I then woke up in a cold sweat, I was freezing cold, my heart was hammering and I have never felt so scared. Luckily I always sleep with a lamp or a light on. I looked at the alarm clock next to the bed. It had large red digits on it and it said 11:45 PM. For some reason the time stuck in my mind. Anyway, I fell asleep again, having convinced myself that it was just a nightmare. I went back home on the following Monday, and saw my Mum on the Tuesday. She told me that my gran (who I was very, very close to, she was like a mum to me. We had that kind of bond) had passed away on the Saturday night at 11:45PM. I believe she was trying to warn me about something. But I can't be sure. It's strange really, as a lot of negative things have happened to me since. That was about 3 and 1/2 years ago.

I believe I have had OBEs before. I will tell you about the ones I can remember.

One of them was where I was in this pitch black place, and I was walking towards somewhere when I suddenly fell down a hole and I was just falling through some kind of space. I was absolutely terrified. The next thing I remember is being yanked backwards so fast, and slamming back into my body. I then woke up feeling very tired and disorientated. I don't remember how I got there in the first place. I was quite young when that happened. It couldn't have been a dream as it was far too vivid and real for that. I wonder if that was an OBE.

Last year, I remember going to sleep, and then being in this weird place with my gran. It seemed to be a town of some sort, with brightly coloured buildings. The buildings were painted in very strange colours. Like for example, I remember one building being a vivid pink and green. I was just walking along and talking to my gran. I don't remember what we talked about. Then I woke up with the feeling I'd been with my gran. I couldn't remember how I got there or how I got back. It was too vivid and real to be a dream, as when I dream, it's very vague and hazy, and I don;t normally remember my dreams.

There was another time when I remember being in an aeroplane with my gran. She was dressed up to the nines, full make up, dressed smart in a dress and a fur coat with a fur trim. There was only myself, my gran and a couple of men in that aeroplane. I remember looking out of the window and it was pitch black outside. I turned to my gran, who was sitting next to me. She was saying something about helping me to get over my fear of flying. Apparently it was a practice flight. The two men were going to fly the plane. They told us to strap ourselves in, and to use the oxygen masks if something goes wrong. I can remember the plane taking off, and my gran was holding my hand. Then a short while later, I felt the plane juddering and then it was falling. I woke up then. Again, it was too real to be a dream. I was left with the feeling that I'd been with my gran. Again, I couldn't remember how I got there and how I got back.

Recently, I was betwwen the waking and sleeping stage. I was alert, but relaxed. Not quite awake and not quite asleep. Then I felt this weird sensation. It started in my head, it was a vibrating sensation, and it was moving up and down my body. I felt a chill doing the same thing, moving up and down my body. Then I felt a "buzzing" sort of sensation in my head. I could hear this "buzzing" as well, it was exremely loud. It was horrid. I panicked, and tried to move my legs and arms. But I found that I couldn't move my limbs at all. I couldn't even move my head. I was thinking about the most strange thing: I was making a go-kart out of a wheelie bin, and I was racing on it in a city called Exeter, in the street! Very strange. Anyway, I was fully alert and kept trying to move. Eventually I managed to move one of my fingers, and the weird thoughts and sensations stopped. That scared me a lot.

Since my gran died, my uncle died too, last year in the summer. I had one experience where I was asleep, and he spoke to me saying that he was sorry for doing what he did. (He fell off some 300 feet tall cliffs called Hell's Mouth in a place near where I lived. We're not sure if it was accidental or suicide.) I also thought I saw his reflection in a chrome kettle in my kitchen. I was making a hot drink when I noticed something in the kettle, it was a reflection. I looked hard, and could see a bald man wearing a brown jacket standing behind me, leaning up against the counter. My uncle used to do that, and he was bald. He also had a brown suede jacket. I looked behind me and couldn't see anything. So I looked at the kettle again, and this time the reflection was bent over, looking straight back at me!

I've sensed presences in my house many times. Every time I sense one, I can hear voices in my ear, calling out my name, over and over. It's like walking into a room with several people in it, all talking at the same time.

Once, last year, I was sitting down watching Tv when I sensed a bad presence. It was behind me, breating down my neck. My hairs stood on end. I was so afraid, but I couldn't move. It was as though I was paralyzed. Eventually, it went away, and I was able to move. I've no idea what that was.

Just wondered, if I APed, would I be able to visit my gran and uncle wherever they are? If so, is there any way of knowing where to find them?