Hearing radio signals again

Previous topic - Next topic

SpectralDragon

I have heard of these things happening, but don't know if it's true. Perhaps next time it happens try out the FM channels as I think that would be better reception to the brain, or the new XM channels if you can. or maybe you are getting TV signals? hey, free satelite would be nice you know. [:D]

SmileySpirit14

i always hear music playing in my head when i walk into my room, so i turn on the radio and that song is on! its crazy
live forever or die trying

Astir

Once I was dreaming that a cement truck rolled over down the road two miles from my house. On the way to work the next morning sure enough...
I get the radio frequencies/static occasionally.
It's the all knowing all seeing telescopic eye into the future that freaks me out. Perhaps I'm related to Mothman.

Makaveli

This is the third time that I've heard radio signals in SP, and there was a possible confirmation.  This morning I kept getting SP on the couch and I would panic since I don't do well with it but I was hearing it clearly.  

The first time I heard a woman giving a weather forecast which kind of surprised me.  I don't remember exactly what was said but I remember her talking about the weather, mentioning the clouds, saying either 36 or 37, and possibly mentioning rain but I don't remember that too well.  An hour later I checked the weather online to see if the 36 or 37 had any meaning but I didn't remember much about temperatures so I thought that was too cold so it would be way off.  Luckily when I checked the temperature for my area was 37f which is what is what I heard (or maybe 36) but not what I expected.  It also rained a little here which I may have heard mentioned while in SP but I'm not sure.  It doesn't rain very often where I am, so just the fact that weather came up in whatever I was hearing may be significant.  I woke up after hearing the clouds being mentioned and it is cloudy out.    

After that it happened a second time.  I got SP and my back felt really numb, and I was getting a lot of energy sensations there.  I started hearing a soft rock song with a guitar and a guy singing the chorus kind of fast.  It was in my head for a while after waking up but I forget what it sounded like now.  At the time it sounded very coherent and like something that could be played on the radio.  Immediately after I turned the radio to see if I could find the same song on, but I didn't and I only checked the AM dial.  

I have no idea if these signals are physical radio signals, coming from the astral, some kind of esp, or my own mental creation.