My first, and hopefully not last, concious OBE

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

Leslie, you have talent, no-doubts there.

I, for one, will be more than interested to read your future posts. But a few paragraphs would help enormously, and maybe drop the italics. :)

Yours,
Frank

Chamos

This I wrote shortly after my experience.

The planes of heaven,

Or is it hell?

Rich green forests,

Moving cliffs and mountains.

Soaring towards the skies,

Diving below the seas.

A contradiction,

A fresh water pool,

On top of the salty sea.

A giant of the depths.

With his tentacles reaching the clouds.

A purple light becons me to it's center.

A spiritual mass of confusion.

A temple of stone,

Created by winds and time.

A night of passion,

A reallity,

Cold as ice.

Fate decreed that we should meet,

But Destiny drums to a different beat.

Y'think y'know what Cruelty be, til' ye finally get t'meet her. Yet worse than cruelty is, indeed... St. Evil, her belov'd sister. You may call me Truth. Some people just can't handle me. - Me

The economy is depressed My Lord.
So cheer it the f*ck up!

Chamos

It's clicking slightly!

I tried out a new technique I thought of and it started working! I nearly projected but then I had a coughing fit and got hungry. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_tongue.gif" border=0>

Oh well, back to practice for me! Cough syrup oh cough syrup, where did I put my cough syrup!

Y'think y'know what Cruelty be, til' ye finally get t'meet her. Yet worse than cruelty is, indeed... St. Evil, her belov'd sister. You may call me Truth. Some people just can't handle me. - Me

So cheer it the f*ck up!

SBman

What's your new technique look like?  I'm interested in testing it out.  I too had my first OBE today, I felt the vibrations, then entered back two minutes later.  I don't remember anything about it at all, i think i was in shock of seeing my body, so the shock caused me to re-enter.

Chamos

My technique might not work as it was made specifically for me but here it is.

• I breathe normally, like how I usually do before sleeping. Then I picture a beating heart, my dad works in ER and OR so his books from work have alot of anamtomy pics in them.

• The heart beats in time to my own, to help me because when I don't my hearts speeds up and becomes very audible for some reason. Then the heart begins to glow with a bright white aura and the white pulsates with the beats.

• The heart goes into me, over my own, and I begin to glow as well, peace and serenity emerging within me.

• Then two girls I know very well approach.

• A 7 year old with gold hair, black eyes shot through with gold, and wearing a blue robe. Her name is The Purpose of Meaning.

• A 4 year old with blue hair streaked with red and purple eyes, wearing a red dress with white polkadots. Her name is Kareslovo.

• Purpose's hands glow white and she lets the light flow through me and creates a sheild in my aura to keep negativity from harming me.

• Kareslovo's hands then begin to glow and she does the same thing that Purpose does only her's protects me from "physical" harm.

• Then my hands glow and my sheild protects me from an untimely mental "death."

• Then we all call on our energies,Purpose creates a black and gold ball, Kareslovo a purple red and blue ball. Mine you wont know unless they tell you, and then our energies compile into a bronze sphere in the center which Purpose puts into a silk pouch. There it turns into a liquid-like bronze powder for which the purpose is still unknown to me as I haven't fully projected yet.

• then I'm riding a bronze horse away into the world.

That is my technique. As I said before though, there is no guarantee that it'd work for you as it was made specifically for me.

So cheer it the f*ck up!

k2sixx

That is the coolest technique I've ever heard for sure.

Meg

Wow, that's quite an experience! (And some very pretty writing too I might add!) In fact, I was just thinking how I'd really love to hear more like it. I mean, everyone is always asking questions and discussing this or that... but I'd love to hear more about the beautiful, amazing, and mystical experiences we have had with astral projection...more stories, you know?..

"...listening like the orange tree..."  - John Shaw Neilson

http://journeytothecentre.blogspot.com

Chamos

I just wish I could have more experiences to write about. Once you touch that realm I think you can never go back.

So cheer it the f*ck up!

Chamos

~April 11, 2002~
'11:59 AM'

As I lay down I suddenly, more suddenly than anytime else, had a dream.

I saw someone go into a cave and no one knew I was there. I could hear everyone's thoughts like I was the one thinking them. They all hated him and he looked around thinking, 'I know they hate me for bringing them here but it's okay now.' Then he went into a harem, the whole cave was filled with people who needed the sea to live, a woman in the harem approached him and announced that she was unhappy when he took her outside and said "we have water," they looked over a beautiful blue-green, though more green than blue, sea. Then he said, "On the left there is a pool for drinking," there was a small fresh water pool right next to the sea with a shallow bottom and rocks and seaweed dotting the sand in it, a ring of rocks around it.

I woke briefly and saw only black before I was there again, no one was on the rocks now and I was floating above them when five boys fell from the sky onto them. I talked to them for a bit before I woke breifly again. I came back and zoomed over the ocean, feeling a sinking sensation in my whole body as I dropped slightly, almost crashing against the bottom of the small fresh water pool, which was actually connected to the sea. I soared up to the mountains and saw the cliff that the boys fell on, and that the person everyone hated had been on. I felt like I was riding on a roller coaster and my stomach was falling to the ground. I was thinking in a sort of narration to two of the boys. On of the boys I told about the sea and the fresh water pool and the other I told was about soaring to the heavens and the beauty you could find there.

Then I woke briefly with the image of the cliff which had moved from the side of the sea to the top of the mountains inland, looking for all the world like a temple entrance, still on the inside of my eyelids. I could here the music on the computer still playing before I thought of the sea and kind of zoomed under, still awake. I saw a pattern of colored coral, but instead of the color ones mind paints in dreams it was black and white, though I knew the color were there. Like my mind painted them black and white instead of painting them in colors. I slipped back into the world and felt a rush of pleasure, as I saw a form of one of the boys hovering over me but as soon as he went into me we were in the fresh water pool by the sea again and I could see a giant, very huge, octupus in a deep chasm in the sea that hadn't been there before. Later he spoke to one of his friends about it. About how he wasn't able to f*** in the bed, his friend said something along the lines of kinky and the other boy said that wasn't it, and began to explain that as soon as we connected we were in the sea.

I woke again, briefly, then dreamt again, though this time when I dreamt I was searching for something and cutting off a baby octupus' tentacles, when I realized what I was doing I turned to the giant octupus and he was just waving his tentacles. Then I was asking if the boys wanted to leave but they all said that they liked it there, they had nymphs taking care of them and feeding them grapes, giving them massages. They said something about paradise.

I left, a purple portal with a white aura around it appearing, feeling strangely sad, and this time whe I woke I felt my eyelids flickering open, though they were still closed, and I could see the walls, but the wood tile pattern of the living room floor in the house in Hawaii replaced the roof, my arms felt like they were floating off of my stomach and my head felt like it was floating to the side and falling off the right side of the bed, only my feet were still stable so it was like my head was the pointer on the hands of a clock. I heard a click right in my right ear and vibrations through my very bones. I felt again like I was falling off the side of the bed but I was on the left and it was impossible for me to fall off the right side of the bed, if anything I'd fall off the left side. I felt worried about being bothered by ghosts and demons so I tried to wake up and couldn't, I grew more worried, though still curious as to what was happening.

I finally focused all my will on opening my eyes, I felt my lids flickering open and a sense of the world clicking into place. I lay there a moment before what happened truely hit me, I was having an Out-Of-Body-Experience. I closed my eyes briefly to get my bearings and felt vibrations going through my body like on April 4th. I openned my eyes and began to write this, my experience was one week from my last odd experience, and like before the first digit in the hour block of time was a one and the minute block was in the late fifties.

Leslie-Ann Cho

Never forget that the worlds around you spin on their own axsis, not yours.

You yearn for something you do not know, search for something just beyond your thoughts, long to return to a land you've never been to, and need something you've never heard of. Knowledge will fill that gap, as soon as you realize that knowledge comes after emotion and you need both to lay the foundations of your world.

So cheer it the f*ck up!