My first astral projection

Previous topic - Next topic

dothk

After numerous attempts to astral project, I finally did it this morning!

I have tried many techniques, like rope, roll over, visualization...etc. I  have felt the spinning/falling sensation and heard the buzzing & wind blowing and my heart couldnt stop pounding. But I got scared and never proceeded with it.

This morning, I got up really early. I used the washroom and then lay down on my bed to attempt astral projection. However, I drifted in and out of sleep. Then, around 7  oclock, I tried it one last time. And I succeed!

I was floating in my room and  saw the pattern on the ceiling. Somehow, there was white and bright light surrounding me. I felt safe and not afraid, because I knew I was in complete control. It was amazing! Then I wanted to go to the roof, so I thought about it, suddenly, my whole body flew to the roof. After that, I wanted to go back to my body, so I thought about it and went back to my physical body.

My first OB experience was very brief but profound. For a beginner like me, OB is very hard to master. But I will keep trying.  :-D

proyect_outzone

Congratulations. It was even a real nice OBE at the beginning.

Jdeadevil

Hey nice one, sounds like you had complete control over what was going on, even if it was very brief, congratulations. :)

dothk

Thank you guys!
For me, meditation helps alot. When I meditate regularly, it is easier to clear my mind and get to the "ready to project" stage. 

Astralzombie

Congrats.

Wanting to "return to your body" is a normal feeling and may strike you even after many experiences. Just recently, I projected into my room and I floated through the walls and I was about to go outside and a feeling hit me. I wanted to "go back". It wasn't fear. For whatever reason, I just felt like I didn't want to see what was next. Hard to explain but it was more like not not being ready for it and I've been doing this for years.

Again, congrats and there is much more waiting for you.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

dothk

Quote from: its_all_bad on April 07, 2013, 20:25:27
Congrats.

Wanting to "return to your body" is a normal feeling and may strike you even after many experiences. Just recently, I projected into my room and I floated through the walls and I was about to go outside and a feeling hit me. I wanted to "go back". It wasn't fear. For whatever reason, I just felt like I didn't want to see what was next. Hard to explain but it was more like not not being ready for it and I've been doing this for years.

Again, congrats and there is much more waiting for you.

Thank you!
That was exactly how I felt this morning! I knew there was a astral realm out there to explore, to see and to experience, somehow, I had a sudden urge to return to my body when I reached the roof.

roman67

Hey Dothk, welcome to AP forum. Well done. Congratulations for your first experience.

arkain744

It's wonderful you're able to experience this part of being alive. Congrats on opening up a whole new level of adventure and exploration for yourself :)
I write about my own breath taking astral projection and lucid dreaming experiences. Thanks for reading :)

AstralJames

Wow, that is awesome that you had your first OBE. I'm proud!
I love reading other peoples' success stories. For anyone, it is hard to master. I don't believe anyone has actually truly mastered it, I don't think anyone ever will. But keep progressing! You can only get better from now!