Was I close to astral projection?

Previous topic - Next topic

Joffa

I was meditating and I felt this kind of burning but heat but not bad but un comfortable like I had to move but I focused on only trying to roll out of my body, this happened twice (weird electric sensation/lots of heat) I think had the weirdest sensation.

I felt as if my body was minute! Like my body was really really really small like I kinda felt incredibly small like almost Alice in wonderland? I then rememberd this is the same sensation that I felt when I am really sick with high temps and I was laying in my bed while I am sick after waking up from a dreamand the same sensation comes over me.

I then felt this weird uncomfortable sensation again but this time I felt like I needed to snap back to reality! So I did..

What happened to me? Was I close to projecting.. I was mediating for 40mins to this guided tape on YouTube which I think helps quite well!

Any thoughts or advice?

AstralJames

I believe maybe you were getting into the deep relaxed state. Sometimes when I get there, I feel my limbs go numbish, and I start to feel some kind of heat coming from my chest throoughout the whole body.

Astralzombie

Hello Joffa.

You wrote:

QuoteI then felt this weird uncomfortable sensation again but this time I felt like I needed to snap back to reality! So I did..

Then followed it with:

QuoteWas I close to projecting.

When your awake in this reality do you ever feel like this:
QuoteI needed to snap back to reality!

I'd bet that the answer is probably not. Can you see how you answered your own question,
QuoteWhat happened to me??
:wink:

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

roman67

Welcome to AP forum. Sometimes it happens with me also. But itsallbad is right. If you are awake, you will never think about to snap back to reality.