My first Projection

Previous topic - Next topic

Ishi

It was on a June day, the 13th of June 2001 to be exact. I was going to the gas n shop to pick up some milk for my mom. I was on my bike and was loving how the day was going! I had just got out of school and was in quite a good mood. I stopped at the stop light I all-ways do, I then entered the cross walk. From here I don't remember much except hearing someone yell for me to watch out, hearing a car squeel across the street and a lot of pounding in my forehead. I found myself kinda hoovering above myself. I could tell that something really really bad had happened as I was bleeding all over, still. There was a slash across my chin and blood pouring out of my nose and mouth. I was absolutely sure I had died. I began to become aware of my situation just as I started to feel a weird pulsation in my "chest" and blanked out..I awoke a few hours later in the hosipital..I had been hit by a drunk driver it turns out...That one incident got me into AP^^(With VERY few successes afterword's^^)

laiana

Wow, that's a pretty scary way to experience your first OBE!!!  Glad to hear you came out of it alive!

fost500

So your first AP was a NDE. Whoa dude. Keep trying, at least you know it can be done now
Death is only tragic for those who get left behind

Agntneo

Ah, what a scary but amazing experience it bust of been.
I'm glad to hear that you survived though, drunk drivers...  :shock:
It's a stupid way to die.

I hope you experience OBE's / AP's but not in that way lol...

:)
People Can Fly