Naughty Things.....

Previous topic - Next topic

firefist

Hi guys....
Anyone out here who has done some naughty things while projecting for example peeping or spying on some hot chick in your neighborhood :-D :-D :-D or other stuff like that????
Come on guys I know there are other wonderful things to explore in the astral but with something like astral projection under your belt you sure would have done some naughty stuff??
If I were able to consciously astral project then i would definitely peep into some hot girls bedroom  :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:.....

Astralzombie

I have never seen a naked women in the astral that wasn't my own thought form.

I know this seems like it might be a fascinating topic for a lot of people but once you actually project, you'll be surprised how quickly your goals change.

Project with this as a goal and 9 times out of ten, you'll be the one naked with creepy eyes gazing not on you but through you.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Re

Whenever I project involuntarily I do get sexual impulses from time to time. If I pursue them my experience turns into a erotic lucid dream rather quickly, and I eventually lose awareness and either wake up or carry on dreaming. I don't think this is something to be ashamed of, and personally I don't see how that could cause you any harm. Specially if you harbor no intent of harm yourself.

Interestingly enough, I've never felt the need to pursue such interests while projecting, even if I've wanted to while being awake. As soon as I'm out of body, I don't feel that is important any more.

What I've experienced is some kind of romantic feeling, and exchanged what I can only name as "true love" (as much as that sounds like a cliché) with other people, or entities, in NPR. Nothing sexual, but rather a comforting, reassuring and deeply fulfilling experience. I don't know what to make of it, and while I have my theories, I don't think they are very much on-topic.

In short, as Astralzombie said, your goals simply change. I disagree about that last part of what Astralzombie said though. In my honest opinion, and through my limited experience, I think that sex, in itself, is nothing but a way of expressing and sharing love, and only if you see it as something evil it will bring about evil. Same with all fears and taboos you bring into the astral.

EDIT: What I'm trying to say there is that sex and morals are separate, and they can combine in many ways, in real life as well as in the non-physical.
My humble OBE and LD diary:
http://reasinre.wordpress.com/

Astralzombie

Sex is sex, and is neutral.

I was referring, to the "Naughty" and the peeping tom business.

I should have said to aim high with intent, that way if you miss the mark and fall a little low, you won't be too low.

Spying on naked women for gratification is only a social taboo and isn't necessarily bad in and of itself, you're right.

The topic is heavily documented here and a simple search would have been sufficient which was my main and unexpressed point illustrated by my ignorant last statement. :-) :-)
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Lionheart

Here is the link AZ is talking about and it is in the running for the most viewed thread here, according to the stats!

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_permanent_astral_topics/astral_sex-t1431.0.html

DraregElder

Naughty ain't nice and shouldn't be done by we seekers of the light & good. It's primary, "Do ya will, harm none" and I believe that. Still, sex and all the trimmings has always been a huge attraction for me personally in the astral and I have to say, there is much that I'm ashamed for. Maybe cause I learned to project at 13 & just starting puberty would explain the intensity, but that was 50 years ago.

Of course it was the same in my physical life & there's much I lament from those actions as well. Over time the 'horn-dog' attitude & desire dissipates for men, somewhat, in the physical & that's natural. So WTF is it with my other world? I have learned & do try, not to give in to uh, urges cause it quickly ends the projection.
Still, the pull is as strong as ever!
Lately it's occurred to me, what a long strange trip it's been...  the Dead

Lionheart

Quote from: DraregElder on October 24, 2013, 17:29:30
Still, the pull is as strong as ever!
I agree the pull is strong, but resisting it is where the real strength is shown!  :wink:

Szaxx

Im still 21 in the physical mind. I keep myself fit too and the pull is still persistant.  :wink:
In the NP I have full control. There's times when a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.
I get the pull once every 5 years or so. It's for medical and scientific reasons to help the other party, Im sure you understand...
I could change it but feel that it's not necessary.
The knock off may have knock on effects that may be detrimental to being a gentleman.
Or losing respect and trust for whats a carnal instinct could 'lower the vibrations'. It's a strange ruleset and many times inappropriate initiations occur. I suppose failing a test of this nature may affect the type of retrievals I get to perform.
We all know failiure is not an option.
Dedication to the cause is paramount and I totally refuse to let anything get in my way.
Iron willed or useless?
I'll keep my Iron.
There's a lesson in this.  :-o
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

DraregElder

Quote from: Lionheart on October 24, 2013, 18:25:01
I agree the pull is strong, but resisting it is where the real strength is shown!  :wink:

Of course, you're right about that,  but I'd thought the intensity would've dissipated some by now in the NP. I mean It is a physical yearning after all.

Quote from: Szaxx on October 24, 2013, 19:50:02
There's a lesson in this.  :-o

Always is. I wont go off topic here to ask y'all bout any long term or meaningful relationships with NP folks.
That is the bigger interest for me. I will try to research the former posts here, but I'm not accomplished using those tools yet. Maybe a little help, like a link that you know of to that topic?

Astralzombie

QuoteAlways is. I wont go off topic here to ask y'all bout any long term or meaningful relationships with NP folks.
That is the bigger interest for me. I will try to research the former posts here, but I'm not accomplished using those tools yet. Maybe a little help, like a link that you know of to that topic?

Go ahead and ask. If the OP insists that people stay on topic then we can split it if necessary. I personally like to see topics mutate and take whatever course.

It exposes me to info that I might not have otherwise came across. Especially if I was just reading on threads that were originally on topic with my interests.

I personally have only one long term contact and this being has changed from the form of an angelic woman into a male humpty-dumpty troll. Perhaps I will call him that and see if he gives me the boot.

The original deception was only for my comfort so as not to scare me due to my old beliefs.

Some people come here looking for similarities in their experiences with others (and we will share plenty) but this is the most subjective matter that I can imagine so too many similarities lead me to believe that something isn't right.

We are all seeing and learning in a way that suits us the best.
Mark Twain

DraregElder

Quote from: Astralzombie on October 24, 2013, 22:51:00
Go ahead and ask. If the OP insists that people stay on topic then we can split it if necessary. I personally like to see topics mutate and take whatever course.

Alright then I will. In my NP travels I've periodically encountered what I call repeaters. Some, like your troll, may look different but are much to familiar & telling to my gut. That no longer surprises me because the 'physical' is that way also. Either they're 'counterparts' or there's only so many molds to pick from or what have you, regardless it's no big deal.

The really enthralling example I have, is a not quite human looking young lady, about 12, called Teach. Let me state here that A-  I know the name sounds too pat and B- No, nothing sexual ever was! I have a grown daughter & clearly remember when her and her friends at that age. They go through a period of being, well fuzzy. On there arms, legs and even face. Much more so than a full grown woman. Nothing sexual or naughty about it, just a description.

That fuzziness times two, plus pointy ears, huge eyes and majestic smile describes her. She never changes, no matter how long between our encounters. I'm always surprised to see her, whereas she acts like 'what? what's the big deal'. Nothing profound or boldly insightful occurs when we visit, but it's always very moving for me and stays with me for days...

Lionheart

Quote from: DraregElder on October 24, 2013, 22:23:50
Of course, you're right about that,  but I'd thought the intensity would've dissipated some by now in the NP. I mean It is a physical yearning after all.
The urge is always there, we are "animalistic" by nature. But when you fight that urge, you are handsomely rewarded for your efforts!  :wink: It's almost like you get elevated to a new level. But you will still be tested over and over again.

Now, when you awaken in a LD consciously aware in the throes of passion, it's almost impossible to resist. You are so caught up in the moment that your rational mind is nowhere to be found, lol.

Astralzombie

Quote from: Lionheart on October 25, 2013, 02:37:32
The urge is always there, we are "animalistic" by nature. But when you fight that urge, you are handsomely rewarded for your efforts!  :wink: It's almost like you get elevated to a new level. But you will still be tested over and over again.

I agree and would add that sex is only a small part of that. It is not so much the sex but the resistance to put our selves before others, to not seek gratification at the expense of others.

I was a bad thief when I was between the ages of five and eight. At that age, I didn't understand the monetary value of the items that I was taken. I would take things that just visually appealed to me. Shapes, colors, and the way something would sparkle and shimmer were my main judgement factors.

The turning point came when I stole the heart medication plus others from an 80 year old woman because I was fascinated with the shape and colors of her medication.

She was rushed to the hospital by ambulance in the middle of the night because she did not have her medicine for two days. This was over 25 years ago and heart medicine was very expensive in most instances. She was very reliant on hers but could not afford more.

When I found out, I was more concerned about my own hide because of what I had done but I was genuinely sorry and felt bad for what I caused her. Slowly but surely, I began to see what harm I caused because of what I took. I had been busted plenty of times previously for taking shiny expensive things but my parents never understood the pathology of what caused my urges to steal what I did so they never made the connection that I took her pills.

I never stole anything again. I missed an even more valuable lesson at the time in having to own up to what I did but that lesson most assuredly came.

I learned to buy what I wanted and I had to do without stuff that would had been instantly gratifying in other ways. This caused me to covet what I had and I worried for many years that I was too attached to these things until this stuff was recently stolen from me. I was so relieved to know that I was able to not have to forgive because I did not judge the person for stealing from me. Some know what I am talking about in greater detail.
Mark Twain

Re

Wow Astralzombie, that's actually touching. I've never had my negative traits put to the test like that, but I can imagine it must have been quite a big deal, specially being a child.

I also have experienced what DraregElder calls "repeaters". Well... one. There's this person, so far they have only taken the form of a young girl. She often approaches me through sex or in a provocative and lovingly manner. The meaning of the encounters changes greatly upon later reflection though. I think she's trying to teach me something, but I don't know what it is. We have never spoken or communicated directly.

It's always glances, touch, and speech (the latter directed to other people, never at me). Sometimes through the enactment of dream-like scenes. It's often with her appearance that my dreams turn lucid or even full-blown OBE's. Her appearance changes from one time to the other, the only constant being her gender, but I KNOW it's her. I have christened her "Hedone" (Voluptas if you are an ancient Roman), the daughter of Eros and Psyche.

I have found this on Wikipedia right now:
QuoteIn the philosophy of Epicurus, hēdonē was the quest for pleasure that would have only good consequences.
I like that :lol:

The thing is, I'm always so absorbed in what she's doing or she's making happen that I never remember to try and communicate directly :roll:
I think I'll turn that into my next goal.

DraregElder

Quote from: Re on October 25, 2013, 21:13:33

I KNOW it's her. I have christened her "Hedone" (Voluptas if you are an ancient Roman), the daughter of Eros and Psych.   

The thing is, I'm always so absorbed in what she's doing or she's making happen that I never remember to try and communicate directly :roll:
I think I'll turn that into my next goal.

Amazing concurrence about your Hedone & the one i know as Teach. don't you think? I'm pretty sure, as in 99.9999999%, that that can't happen! It's a Hoot though, Almost duplicate entity manifests here, just like that, first time I put it out there Whats the odds.

Re

Quote from: DraregElder on October 26, 2013, 01:43:14

Amazing concurrence about your Hedone & the one i know as Teach. don't you think? I'm pretty sure, as in 99.9999999%, that that can't happen! It's a Hoot though, Almost duplicate entity manifests here, just like that, first time I put it out there Whats the odds.

Well, yeah, there are similarities, but she has never the same appearance twice for me, while you say in your experience she looks always the same. Perhaps she's some kind of archetype that manifests slightly different in every case.

I made my intent to talk to her tonight and instead I had a dream in which she looked like a friend of mine and seduced me. I woke this morning feeling incredibly nostalgic. Maybe I did talk to her, but I don't remember a thing because I had nearly zero awareness during the experience...

DraregElder

Quote from: Re on October 25, 2013, 21:13:33There's this person, so far they have only taken the form of a young girl. She often approaches me through sex or in a provocative and lovingly manner. The meaning of the encounters changes greatly upon later reflection though. I think she's trying to teach me something, but I don't know what it is. We have never spoken or communicated directly.

It was this statement that threw me off I believe. Guess I should pay more attention to da details..

Astralzombie

Quote from: DraregElder on October 25, 2013, 02:03:22
Alright then I will. In my NP travels I've periodically encountered what I call repeaters. Some, like your troll, may look different but are much to familiar & telling to my gut. That no longer surprises me because the 'physical' is that way also. Either they're 'counterparts' or there's only so many molds to pick from or what have you, regardless it's no big deal.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here.

Do you think the troll is my own thought character? If so, I considered this for a long time but I have had a few experiences that directly challenged this reasoning for me.

...or maybe you think the troll is not nice and I am still being deceived? Deception is always possible and if he returns tomorrow looking like a Barbie doll, he better have a good explanation. Which a sly, sneaky, and experienced "baddie" would not doubt have. I have since moved past having to rely on just the image that is being presented or projected to me as a means of determining a beings intentions or nature.

In the meantime, I will rely on the value of the information and what I have already learned to determine if this is something I want to keep going with. My gut feeling says I'll be alright.

...or something else entirely, like I said, I'm not sure what you were trying to get at. :-)
Mark Twain

DraregElder

Quote from: Astralzombie on October 26, 2013, 22:40:28
I'm not sure what you are trying to say here.

Do you think the troll is my own thought character? If so, I considered this for a long time but I have had a few experiences that directly challenged this reasoning for me.

No sir, I do not think MR/MS Troll is a creation of your consciousness, either regular, sub or alternate. I believe It to be an individual 'version' of his/her 'overself'. Like the theory of reincarnation, I also believe that we incarnate during the same time periods physically, on earth, in various 'INDIVIDUAL' slices so to speak. Demystifies much about the many obvious similarities I've encountered in people over the years.

Nature does that you know, with trees, dogs, birds, all Her other work, there's only so many models, counterparts, why not man as well? If so, it would also include our habits too, eating, playing, sleeping, dreaming & astral adventures. Since those astral adventures, for me, involve more of my 'overself', I'd expect that it also does for the genuine entities that I deal with there.

Can't speculate about your  troll, but I feel my repeaters are different from one another & have different agendas. As far as my long time, long term friend Teach, I am sure she is the same girl who's visited me periodically over the last 50 years. She is still as enthralling and mysterious as our first encounter and I'm not sure why...