need some questions answered if you would kindly

Previous topic - Next topic

god has been kind

First off I'm going to say that every time before i have astral traveled i thought i was lucid dreaming it took me a along time to start to question if it was a dream or astral travel the first time i questioned it was a few weeks ago when i woke up in a dream i thought but did not remember how i got to the place i was at and there were people around me.

so i was laying in a bed and this black guy is standing there and he hits me with a mattress and says get up and then vanishes, so i started to walk around and i was excited because i knew i was not in real life or what we call real life but anyways so I'm running around and i run into these people dressed up in business suits and i try to change then and they just freeze and look at me, i had the feeling like they were hoping i would just leave them alone.

I looked up into the sky and saw storm clouds and and wanted to create lightning so i put up my hand and instead of lighting a white orb came out and went up into the sky and that's the last i saw of it and i guess i ticked off enough people to the point one guy in a business suit appeared in front of me and started screaming at me so i put my arm out and i could feel my energy flow out and i picked up items around me and shot them at him after that i was booted i was in a dark place but not scared and i wanted to hear what my voice sounded like so i screamed and it was something like i have never herd before i don't think humans can even make that sound its was a males voices but deep with a lot of vibration behind it.

then i herd the music that i had playing in my room before i went to sleep and i woke up back in my body.

My questions are these is it normal not to remember leaving your body and just waking up at some different place is that even possible ? and how can you tell the difference between a lucid dream and astral travel ?

phaseshiftR1111

Quote from: god has been kind on October 28, 2013, 01:25:51

My questions are these is it normal not to remember leaving your body and just waking up at some different place is that even possible ? and how can you tell the difference between a lucid dream and astral travel ?

It happens to me all the time. Remember to build awareness. Try looking at your hands once you make separation to become more aware too.

It sounds like you are just becoming more aware. That's really all it boils down to is awareness. We astral project everynight when we go to sleep. I believe a lucid dream and astral projection are basically the same thing. It's just a matter of gaining awareness. The word dream, Lucid dream, and OBE I think confuse people. It's the same thing really. For example if you are in a lucid dream you can "upgrade" if you have more awareness to an OBE.

That's my take on it. =D

CFTraveler

Quote from: god has been kind on October 28, 2013, 01:25:51
Yes, most spontaneous projections happen when you're unconscious and wake up after moving 'out', so you miss the exit.  That's why the symptoms can be so dramatic the first time someone projects consciously for the first time.
A lucid dream is a type of astral travel.  Not the only type.  Astral travel is a broader category that includes lucid dreams, but encompasses much more.
Why?