Need some really good advice...

Previous topic - Next topic

blaktatt

I keep projecting and who are whatever it is that is always there with me, takes me to these different places everytime.  I don't know where, I don't know why, and I don't know who this is.  I've been asking --- several different times now, and I never get an answer.  One time I think I got a reply, but it was so faint and inaudible that I'm not even sure it was a reply.  I'm convinced it doesn't mean me any harm --- there hasn't ever been any.  When we're flying around to these different places I can't see him, but I can definitely feel him --- physically.  I can feel what seems to be an arm around my waist and it's a very tight grip --- I noticed this morning that when I tried to shift around just for comfort-sake --- it tightened it's grip almost to the point of discomfort (pretty darn close).  I can feel it's cheek against mine.  This has been going on pretty much since these projections began almost a year ago (averaging about one per month).
Anyway, this projection early this morning we flew to some island --- not tropical.  There was a huge stone buliding on it and the landscape was rocky and grassy.  When we first began this journey I could see this place far off in the distance --- I could see where we were headed and it was a tiny speck far off in the distance.  We went through dark then bright, dark then bright areas, so on and so forth until we reached it.  We landed and I saw him --- I think.  It was a young white guy, very short strawberry blonde hair maybe an inch high.  He had one brown eye and the other was blue.  I remember asking some questions about who he was, but for the life of me I can't remember the answers.  At one point though, I remember asking him if he was my guide, but this time it was a different looking person --- young white guy with black hair and I think blue eyes.  He replied, something to the effect of... "yeah, I am... sure... yeah, I am".  I didn't find it very believable the way he answered.  It's all so scattered --- I know I'm leaving out so much, but I just don't remember anymore --- kinda' like a dream; which is odd because I usually remember my projections pretty fully, unlike my dreams.
Incidentally, I do kinda' remember talking to him when we were flying over this destination.  I could see people walking around and I asked him if we could go and talk to them.  He said something like "no, that wouldn't be a good idea", but it didn't seem like he meant it as if they were bad, but moreso like that's not important right now.  Anyway, I do remember now, that when I was talking to this blonde-haired fellow right after we landed, that it was very difficult for me to talk... kinda' like trying to talk if you were being choked or had a very sore throat --- very labored.  Funny thing is he was talking back to me (this was after we had landed --- and he seemed tired too), but I couldn't hear him because the TV that was on in my bedroom (in the physical) was too loud and I couldn't hear his responses --- just see his mouth moving.  I remember he was kinda' smiling when I was telling him this.  It's weird that I'm supposedly so far away, yet I can hear things that are going on in the physical.  There's a fan/heater that is on in my bedroom.  When I begin to first start phasing out, the fan becomes terribly loud.  I snap back and it's normal again.  As I drift again, it becomes VERY loud once again.
I know this all jumbled, because I'm kinda' writing these things down as they come back to me.  But, it's all true.  I'm having such a difficult time making sense out of these projections.  I could really use some experienced advice.  Especially this whole bit with my breathing.  Sometimes I can hear myself breathing in these projections and it's so labored like I'm being choked and it's always so difficult to talk.  In the past I've tried talking inside my head, thinking that's the way to do it in this kind of state.  But, this morning I tried talking aloud (at least that's what it felt like I was doing) --- again, it's labored.  I sound hoarse, but that's the first time I got some kind of response from this being.  If I really did at all.  Somehow, it seems like it was a dream.  Damn, I'm so confused about all of this.
Hope this makes sense to someone  :|

Xanth

Just accept it... let go and just allow the experiences to flow. 
You sound like you're being taken to places to help you.  :)

proyect_outzone

QuoteWhen I begin to first start phasing out, the fan becomes terribly loud.  I snap back and it's normal again.  As I drift again, it becomes VERY loud once again.

A really good sign. Let it get louder again, but be happy about it! Then you will get succesful. (You maybe know it already, but i mention it to get shure)

QuoteI could really use some experienced advice. 

Its hard to answer an big text of experiences without questions what is needed to know.

blaktatt

thanks for the replies... I will definitely stop being such a scaredy-cat --- I know that is my biggest deterrent, although I've gotten much better since I started. 
And I surely need help with certain things here in the physical... I've been asking for help in the astral for quite some time.