News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Need some tips

Previous topic - Next topic

Bweep06

I can't control when I project. In fact it seems that when I try it doesn't really work out well and I have very vivid dreams, or become lucid. But when I least suspect it, I wake up and discover myself vibrating out of my body for about 30 seconds...

So does anyone have any tips? What do you do to project? Oh and my mind wonders off when I try to focus and I keep pulling back? Should I wonder off and just be aware of it? Feel free to post how you project.

Summerlander

Hi, mate!  Have a look at this guide:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/how_to_have_an_out_of_body_experience_composed_by_summerlander-t34339.0.html

That is just one way of entering that state.  You can enter it before, during and after sleep. If you try to do it before, you may find yourself waiting around for ages and it is hard not to fall asleep.  Entering the Phase during sleep means that you become lucid within the dream world.  Once lucid, you can have control and get what you want from your desires and expectations.  This is known as entering the Phase via dream consciousness. After sleep is probably the easiest way to enter the Phase as you prime yourself with a nap or sleep (as described in the link I provided).  You can wake up from a dream in the morning, remain still and then separate from the body once VS/SP ensues, or, you can get up from sleep/nap, be active in the waking state for a short period of time, and then, go back down to induce the experience (the deferred method).

Whatever you decide to do, good luck.  Once you manage to enter the Phase, remember to perform techniques that will anchor you there and prolong the experience.  8-)

Bweep06

Thanks bro, this is a start... According to that I'm fairly close, I just need to figure out to further induce the "falling sensation"

Summerlander

No worries!  I'm glad you've made some progress already!  Good luck!  8-)

Bweep06

Well all I have to say is wow... Projected twice since my last post, the problem I have now is staying in the astral. Someone mentioned anchoring or something, like rubbing my hands together.. Tried and didn't work. Have any ideas how I can stay there without falling back asleep or being pulled to my body? Lasts like 20-45 seconds each time I do it.
Edit: I just realized you were the one in my last post... I feel like an idiot...

astraladdict

Well besides will power, i like to do NoYs Purple flame method while in the realm.

~astraladdict
My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...

Bweep06

Sorry, still relatively new.. NoY is who/what.. If you can post a link that would be awesome..