News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

neeed help!!

Previous topic - Next topic

istop2

when i am laying in bed relaxing and trying to project what to thing of to get to the vibrating state :-) ?

- i also like to have aaf mentor i always can aks for help, then add me one facebook

Edwin  ;)

*removed name for safety... never give out your full name on an internet forum, never a good idea.  ~Ryan

XkeltonX

There is a common misconception that you must free your mind of all thought, but to do that would be to create thought. A good place to start is to focus on your breathing. You can try looking at your thoughts as such: as if you were standing in a subway and you were looking at trains passing by. if you do not focus on the train itself, then all you really see is a blur, but if you focus on one window of the train, you can see a face. Think of your thoughts as these trains and just let them pass through your mind without really paying them any attention. Again, just try and focus on your breathing. It is always a good place to start.
Expanding ones consciousness, to include his/her subconscious, is a road less traveled, and more rewarded.

istop2

thank for you replay, i  gonna try it ;)

istop2

i have read that i have to daydream to project?

garcia1560

XkeltonX

Daydreaming is a type of projection in of itself. When you daydream, it is a state of hypnosis. Almost everyone is involved in some type of hypnosis at some point during his or her day. The reason some people say that you must daydream in order to project is because of this. I personally do not believe that you must daydream in order to project, but it is most definitely good practice. When you daydream, you are putting your subconscious in a state of hypnosis and the more often you do this, the easier it will be for you, both consciously and subconsciously, to reach the level of hypnosis required for projection. A good way to practice this technique, is to , when day dreaming, think of anything, and try to continuously play out what would happen next in the day dream. Who knows, you might fall into a projection while doing this. The idea is to actually visualize what is going on, not to just think about it. A good key to projecting is good visualization skills. Try to hold on to a series of images, almost as if you were creating your very own movie in your head. The better you get at visualization the closer you could get to projecting.

Also, a good way to keep yourself from too much logical thinking is to move your awareness to another part of your body, usually at a shakra point.  I like to recommend either the heart or the stomach. These are less logical and allow creativity to flow more naturally and less disturbed by logical, doubting thoughts. Shifting your awareness takes a while to learn and a bit longer to master. It comes easily to some and harder to others. The basic concept is that you want your center of thought to originate from the place that your awareness is being shifted.  The best way I can describe how to shift your awareness is by using the following example: When you are driving, if you take the time to notice(especially if you have been driving for a few years) you know exactly where your front drivers side tire is. You could probably run over any leaf or rock in the road with surprising accuracy. How is it that you just 'know' where it is even though, from the drivers seat, you cant literally 'see ' it with your physical eyes. The reason you are able to do this is because you have just 'shifted' you awareness. You KNOW where that tire is even though you can't physically SEE it.

You can do the same thing with your awareness to anywhere you have ever been or wanted to go or never have even seen. The key to being able to do this is good visualization skills. There is a great book that I have read, and recommend, to anyone trying to or interested in projecting. It is called "Astral Projection and the Nature of Reality" by John Magnus. It is a truly amazing book and he has A LOT of really awesome exercises that help a lot on how to better train your mind for projecting.

Please feel free to send me any questions you might have, I am more than happy to help in any way I can. Being someone who has never fully projected, I feel I can get closer if I can help someone else achieve their goal in projecting and hypnosis. I myself have only had the projections until the 'buzzing' calls me back. I have yet to figure out how to  get past that part of this amazing experience. Anyways, I really hope this information helps and just remember that the most important thing is to remember that projecting is FUN!!!

Have an absolutely amazing day and enjoy any experiences thrown your way!

Expanding ones consciousness, to include his/her subconscious, is a road less traveled, and more rewarded.

garcia1560

thanks for all you help :-)