New member here, astral projecting. :Dy

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymouse

Great news!!!!.

I just woke up. And couldn't resist my self to write it down. I just got into the vibrate state my friends. Clear as  a water fall.

Last night, I said to my self some sentences, as affirmations. More dedicated to Lucid Dreaming. I had this dream, which wasn't lucid at all, but very very interesting. I remember, I woke up in my house (in the dream), and went out to the streets, to take a walk. I could see far far away, in the horizon, A big big planet. Let me explain my self; At first I thought it was the moon, being rarely close to the earth, but I looked at it, and it had pieces of brown land, green, and blue.  I called my friends, and told them to look up the sky. We decided to get together. For some reason, we had to be together.

People was going mad, freaking out and all of that. I remember saying; If that big planet has come into our orbit, we will surely move away from the sun with it. And my friend said; "we have a long journey to go, a new technology will be sown to us, so we can survive without the sun itself".

After that, I was in a room. Kind of like a bunker. A strange being was examining me, I was laying down. He said to me to not be afraid, he was going to fix me up. I trusted him, and looked at him in the eyes. He was very very tall, can't remember his face well, but he wasn't human, but I trusted him as no other. He was (I think) doing something with his palms, over my chest. After a while  he talked to him self (not in words, it was mental words, and I could hear them) He said; "Not again"... or something like that. He was blaming himself for something.

I woke up, in my bed, completely aware, and focus.  I knew it was my time. I just sit there doing nothing, when the vibrations suddenly kicked in. All over my body, my ears....everything. Powerful powerful vibrations. Amazing really. My hands, and my chest are still with the vibration hangover. My mind was calmed, it seemed normal for me.

It ended up there. For some reason I didn't feel like getting out of body yet. I knew in that moment, it was so easy, I could just get out, in a minute. But I stopped;  I thought about the idea of me, getting out, and getting into a new world entirely took me back. The feeling of "vastness" took me back.

I'm still amazed, for this experience. For being so real...those vibrations, really. More than the vibrations, the feeling of knowing that I could just get out If I wanted to.

Thanks everyone for reading, for helping me out, and for helping others. I know I'm just there, next step is to face that feeling of vastness. And let things come as they come.

This is thank to you, I assure you.

nikolai

Beautiful Anonymouse!

Enjoy the feeling of awe that comes from beginning to realise that "all this stuff is actually real", and this is only the beginning :)

Post here more of what you experience!

BlueHalcyon

"Practice yourself, for heaven's sake, in little things, and thence proceed to greater."

Szaxx

Hi
Its quite magical, you'll get more of em too. Youve walked the longest mile.
Your patience worked, well done.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Anonymouse

Hi everyone.

Just woke up from a nap.

I can recall at least 4 dreams. Which have never happened to me before( I could only remember one dream). One interesting thing, is telling a character of one of my dreams, the dream I just had before that one.

One of them was pretty intense. Basically there was some kind of an evil thing in this forest, and I went there to basically destroy it (it seemed the time of the earth was medieval, since I had two horses, one of them hated me. Don't know why). I remember going into the that cave (below a tree), and facing what was the shape of a female, with a black look in the eyes. I can't remember well what happened there though.

In another dream, I was in a school or an office. I went inside the bathroom, it was a huge bathroom I assure you. Inside there was a girl with glasses Who asked me if I had any paranormal experience or anything related to aliens so I told her the Dream about the which.

Had anyone remember dreams, inside a dream??  :?

Edit: I woke up with a Deep voice calling my name. I thought it was my father, but of course, the house was empty.

I also woke maybe 3 or 4 times during the nap, I've set the goal of not moving an inch right when I wake up, but I seem to forget it for now. It's about time

nikolai

Awesome stuff mouse!

Do you log your dreams into a dream diary? (it will speed up your progress hugely)

Anonymouse

I'm on it. Started a few days ago. I'll see out it goes ; )

Szaxx

Hi,
When you get out in your room and it seems different from normal (a little later on) if you see tape like carpet fish try not to boot em, they bite back. Its common with many projectors in their early days. Some have good recall while others remember seeing them only for a second.
I hope you see them. When I mastered concious exits, about a month later I wondered what they were, so booted em. I was 14,  and they bit me. Its amazing, revenge with teeth. Im sure others here have seen them too.
You've lots to go at and much more to come. More than you can dream up.
Best of luck.

Anonymouse

Hi everyone; I'm still on the path ;).
I've been trying to wake up every morning, and to not move. Which it's hard, this morning I've managed to do it; Firstable I recalled about 2 or 3 dreams in that state, and live some of the scenes of those dreams, but staying lucid and aware.

After a while, I got the usual feelings of lifting...etc. But it didn't bother me at all, I just let it come. Then I heard some steps coming into the couch I was in, and the sound of someone scratching the coach itself; I freaked out (I wasn't at my house, so I wasn't 100% sure about my self).

Again, this has been a great experience, now I'm willing to face anything that comes next time I'm in that situation, I will accept it as it comes, observe it, and so be it.

I'll keep you informed!.

Thanks for reading.

Contenteo

Great news!
I just let it come. Then I heard some steps coming into the couch I was in, and the sound of someone scratching the coach itself; I freaked out (I wasn't at my house, so I wasn't 100% sure about my self).

You are pretty much on the verge! These are the sounds that you may have read about that freak people out as you phase. If you read my First steps Guide, then these are the exact sounds I talk about having to get used to. They are normal. I get them a lot. An argument could be made that you are at the very beginning of a phase. Congrats on your hard work.

The next step is to accept the sounds and use them to build a more vivid visualization. The next thing you know, you'll be in the astral.

Congrats again.

Cheers,
Contenteo

Szaxx

Anonymouse

Hello my friends.

Still around here, form time to time, but have some busy months lately. Still meditating, writing now everything in a notebook (dreams included).

Glad the pulse is still pulsing, new people coming in, and the usual helping around ;).

Wanted to post something here, I just laid down for 20-30 minutes, to explore my inner consciousness as usual, lately I'm feeling this "thing" in the right side of my face/head. Same feeling as if someone puts a hand close to my head in that spot.  I just let it be, whatever it is, I've asked some questions for intentions, or for knowledge, the feeling keeps there. Again, nothing wrong with it, it feels good actually. When I decided to end the meditation, I opened my eyes, and saw in the right side of my bed, (right of my body), some white "shadow", as some radiation or waves, pulsing from my waist up to my head, constantly pulsing; I stayed there, watching. Then I moved my head to look at it more clear, and a feeling of warmness filled my entire body. It felt very very warm, I laid down again, closed my eyes and enjoyed that feeling.

As always, sorry for my English, it's quite hard to explain my self sometimes, more over in this matters.

I'll keep posting around, good night everyone. And enjoy yourselves

Edit: Wanted to clarify: I'm taking the "getting out of body" a little bit more slow, and have done more progress this way than when I was constantly trying to archive an OBE; There are times now where I just lay or sit down, to enjoy the feelings, and to explore my own self. To think clearly about what I want to think, and to set goals for my self, to live this physical life as I believe I should do.

Most of the times when I do this, (almost everytime), I end up either feeling the rising up, the falling down, the noises... without even looking up for it. I can tell to the new ones, that with the most experience you gather behind you, the more enjoyable it is, and the more pleasant. That "exciting feeling", or nervous I could call it, is almost gone now; with the exceptions of really vivid experiences that happened around me, which I think I'm starting to get used to, and to approach to them as they are, with curiosity, and willing to learn from them. No more "o sh**t what is that floating above me", I just look at everything it comes, and try to figure out what it is, no more no less.

Contenteo

You hit the nail on the head.

This whole discipline becomes a lifestyle, not an achievement. It is the foundation of your personal understanding of what consciousness truly is. This is a study that you want to take a lifetime.

The benefits of practice are immense and manifest themselves in many unique ways, for instance what you just described. Warming comfort on command, anywhere, anyplace, whenever you want. It is the power to change the very state of your mind into a positive frame at will. And that's just one of them.

Bravo. It sounds like your studies are going sublimely.

Cheers,
Contenteo

dachsholiday

I was sitting in my office just thinking about projecting when I started receiving code enforcement notices from the City Attorney new computer that worked at the molecular level.  After a dozen iterations I started into a out of body experience like my nabobs who weren't in the new will of they computer to stay around. In Dallas it doesn't matter if you have a will or not their computer has a will for you and it has been the last and final testament for many. Don't discuss this most people were too busy to notice the new gaping hole where their home once was.  Don't contact me about being a fool,  " I heard you the first time."

Anonymouse

Hello my friends; still around here, just a little busy with life.

I've discovered some things; the more busy your physical life, the more joyful, the more matter you have in it, the more difficult is to manage to get into any of the "mind levels" many times described.

Since I'm realistic, I cannot focus on my spiritual matters right now as I'd wanted to, too much distraction; I still follow what I've managed to realize.

Right now, I'm focusing my self more in the mornings, and in dreams. I always try at least 20-40 minutes before sleeping, just staying there. Yesterday I had this incredible physical "touching" in my left ear, I even had to move thinking it was an insect.  Lack of awareness of the mental state I was in ;).

Anyways I had this dream I want to share with you.

I was in this dentist clinic (I have had a couple of problems with an old dentist, that did a mess in one of my molars). I was in that dentist, it was a good dentist, very professional so I was happy to be there. As part of my subconsciousness, and the fact I've been worried about that molar for a long time, I had all my teeth wrong in that dream, I had teeth were there shouldn't be teeth...etc.
When I laid down in the stretcher, I started to feel something in that molar and started to pull out little pieces of metal dozens of them, the dentist told me it was normal to have that in there, wasn't normal to pull them out though.

After a while of being there, they gave me some anesthetic so I quickly realized I was going to take advantage of that state, and try to obe in that dream. I was laying down on my back in the dream... After a while, and when I soon started to feel the lifting, two dogs started to bite my hands gently; they didn't hurt me they just didn't like what I was doing. I asked the dentist what are doing those dogs in here; they told me the dogs don't want me to contact with the spirits, they also said if I don't stop doing whatever I'm doing to contact them, they will leave the room; and they did.

There were two friend of mine in the room; the sensations were strange, the ambient was charged with energy, the air had something different, and I had that feeling deep inside me... I asked my friends to look in the internet for ways of telling this spirits to leave us, to let them go. Dogs were still biting, so I told them to leave the room, I opened the room and let them go, then I turned back to my friends and walked a bit into the room... I turned and saw a man trying to enter the room; This is when the "thing" happens: I raised my hand violently, and a feeling of anger, and power surrounded me, I slammed the door with a movement of my hand from the distant, the door closed so hard, and right when it closed the lights went off. My friend asked me what happened, I told him it was me.. I was kind of scared, because I didn't know what I was doing, I was feeling something inside me, the ambient was very very intense.

I decided to lay down, to relax, and to send whoever was there with me love, and acceptance. To know who they were, and if they had bad intentions to try to help them out, to understand they never have felt love, and a person or a being that has never felt that, may be going into another way, more (lack of a better word) "evil".

Right when I was starting to send love all around the room, I woke up in my bed, in the exact same position. I opened my eyes in my room, still thinking I was going to see the dentist room, and the face of that spirit, when I started to open them slowly I realized I was in my real room, and freaked out.

It's the second most vivid dream of my life, didn't get to vibration state right when I woke up, as the last time I had a similar dream, and woked up in the exact same position.

Still trying things in the morning, trying not to move, but is hard to don't move. I want to try also to fall asleep laying on my back, is something I have never do, everytime I'm laying on my back I cannot sleep, I mean; when I meditate, or try to archieve an OBE I lay on my back, and to sleep I have to change that position otherwise I would stay there for hours. I will try it though, see if those nightmares come, I'll keep you informed Szaxx.

Safe travels ;)

Szaxx

Hi,
I was in a dentists chair today too, a real one and the door was closed.lol

Lionheart

Quote from: Anonymouse on August 10, 2012, 08:55:30
I've discovered some things; the more busy your physical life, the more joyful, the more matter you have in it, the more difficult is to manage to get into any of the "mind levels" many times described.
You hit the nail directly on the head with this statement. I try to tell people this, but they always say they don't have the time to sit down for 20 minutes of peace. Then they tell me that they can't AP, well of course not. We can't shun our physicall existence off, but we can from time to time give it a "time out". If we don't do this voluntarily the Multi-verse will end up doing this for us, normally in a way that we don't like.