new to astral projection

Previous topic - Next topic

13thrisingtruths

looking for some hints on what i might be doing wrong if anything.

when i attempt to project i get deep inside of a meditative trans like state. i can feel the vibrations throughout my entire body within a few minutes. and sometimes it feels as if I'm on a boat. sometimes i can even feel all of my chakras spinning i just ignore these and keep on keeping my mind clear of thoughts. all day everyday i hear the high vibration ringing from my ears. and no its not whatever that dumb ten thing is its a vibration pitch,  and also sometimes while im just diddling around i can even feel my third eye and crown open while putting about. while typing this i can feel energy coming through the bottoms of my feet grounding my to mother earth. just wondering if anybody else has had any of these types of things? I'm not complaining about it i love the energy. also my aura stays bright white anybody else have similar experiences? and do i need to wait for my vibrations to stop before exiting my body some says yes and some says no.  thanks much love.
just my opinion on the issue to me it is fact to you it is only a possibility? just saying think about it.

islandgirl88

Okay, wow. Thank you for writing this! Truly!
So I am relatively new traveler (been practicing for a little under a year now). Lately however, while I was lying in bed thinking of emptiness I was overcome with the floating/buzzing sensation I get before exit WAY faster than usual. Accompanying this I heard this very clear tone in my ears. This ringing had nothing to do with the usual noises that prop up during projection (whooshing/whirring waves etc.) just clear notes. I have been doing third eye and other energy body awakening exercises as well. Now for the weird part...the same as you...now during the day when I am just putting around I am getting these audible tonal-ringing in my ear (not the super hi pitched EEEE that goes away quickly) AND my third eye and sometimes crown will just start pulsing like crazy. While I read your comment the sound coming (from seemingly inside my head you know) grew louder and I felt a rush of energy sweep through my body, similar to those pre-exit vibrational sweeps common before exit.
Will you please keep me posted on any other phenomena that happen to you in regards to what we can call "The Sound" haha, and I will write if I find any new techniques that help to elicit this biofeedback response.
Aloha and thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing this experience of yours. 

islandgirl88

And also...I agree...I don't want it to stop, because it fills me with light and makes me feel so good! (albeit a little distracted at times...)

13thrisingtruths

have you ever dug a whole and put your feet into the dirt you know replanted yourself?
just my opinion on the issue to me it is fact to you it is only a possibility? just saying think about it.

confusedartist

(note: I haven't successfully projected yet so I don't have a lot of authority on this subject but I've come pretty close with the full-body vibrations.) Well to me it sounds like you're doing it right, esp because you can feel those subtle energies that reside in the astral body and on the astral plane. Good luck :)

13thrisingtruths

yea i just keep trying every day and every night i just tell myself to never give up that i know i can do it. one of these days im just going to pop out of my body, and that will be the beginning to a new chapter. i want to project completely awake eventually. like sitting in a chair and say well im outta here and pop feel myself just float away then im looking at myself from the astroplane that is my goal. and i will do this. I WILL I WILL I WILL it to happen.