New to this, stayed still for a hour and still didn't project

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereus1

I wish to astral project and I have been trying for years but I still have not achieved it, I wish to get into the akashic records for knowledge.
I stay still on my bed and think but all I get are swaying and stuff
I try to sway out but that does not work.
Is there a way to tell what form of thing I need to do.

SCHMUSTIN

PhaPriSpa

In the following link of The Astral Pulse you'll find a Topic with very useful Books to read.

Books of Lucid Dreaming - Astral Projection - OBE (Out of Body Experiences)

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_book_reviews/books_of_lucid_dreaming_astral_projection_obe_out_of_body_experiences-t46899.0.html

Start by learning to LUCID DREAM, which is Astral Projection but starting from a normal Dream; that's the BEST way to learn to Astral Project as is the LESS SCARY one, (the symptoms experienced on the method you are trying which is Direct Astral Projection from Awaken are NOT easy to handle as they cause Scaring and those symptoms are better learned and handled by experiencing them in either Lucid Dreams or False Awakenings that are also part of Lucid Dreams); as you'll read in the books, you need to learn to CONTROL your EMOTIONS and also to CHANGE certain elements in your life (mentioned very well in Letitia M. Kimball's book) to be able to do it regularly. Is important that you READ this books, for you to be prepared for what awaits in the Astral/Dream Worlds/Realms as for what you'll read and also experience First Hand, FEAR will be tested in various/varied ways as is one of the filters to prevent Non Ready people from reaching what's there, and for that CONTROL over EMOTIONS is required (here in the Awaken World called Earth and also in the Dream/Astral Worlds/Realms).

Also, if the Direct Astral Projection is somehow similar to the WILD (Wake Initiated Lucid Dream), then, the process is NOT AT ALL completely Awaken/Conscious, as there is ALWAYS a moment when the Brain activates the Sleep/Dream process, but, as the necessary Brain chemicals are active and also the Awareness/Attention of the person is activated, the person realizes that he/she is in the transition of the sleeping/dreaming process and activates/triggers Lucidity in that moment but ALREADY IN A DREAM/ASTRAL WORLD/REALM, and not in the Physical World, (is very naive/gullible for someone to think that he/she and his/her limited consciousness brain functions are faster than the system that controls them and that provides access to the Astral/Dream Worlds/Realms, simply the system is faster than any human being so a person won't know when that transition occurs but only after it occurs either in the beginning of the transition process in a location with dark/obscure colors or in a location inside a Dream/Astral location in one of those Worlds/Realms). When somebody achieves his/her Lucid Dreams and start achieving some WILD ones, then will understand what I mention here.

Start by reading the First Book mentioned there "Wake Up In Your Dreams - Conscious Dream Training Manual" by Dr Rory Mac Sweeney, that he has shared for FREE, which is THE BEST BOOK for Lucid Dreaming (and thru it for Astral Projection) that I've Read, as it contains in it EVERYTHING of what's necessary to Learn the Exact Processes to achieve it and in a VERY CONCISE way. You can check additional information about him and the download link of the Book in the link below.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_book_reviews/wake_up_in_your_dreams_by_dr_rory_mac_sweeney-t46897.0.html

Read also (simultaneously) the Book "Keys To Successful OBE" by Letitia M. Kimball, as in it she as Woman and Mother shares very Important Tips to be able to achieve Lucid Dreaming (Astral Projection) and also to improve your waking Life (you'll need that as that's one of the causes why people can't Lucid Dream or Astral Project easily or at all). You can access the download links of the Book in the specific link below in the Topic of the books.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_book_reviews/books_of_lucid_dreaming_astral_projection_obe_out_of_body_experiences-t46899.0.html;msg364867#msg364867

As I mentioned to Mr. Ryan Tasker, what's contained in his Great Book "My Astral Projection Truth - What Is Astral Projection And How To Do It!", listed as number 5 in the List, which he so Generously shared for FREE, the methods that he mentions in his book need to be combined (in my opinion and according to my experience) with the WBTB (Wake Back To Bed) methodology in order for them to work (at least for not so natural/easy Astral Projectors /Lucid Dreamers), as for what you'll read in Dr Rory Mac Sweeney's book the WBTB process produces/activates in a natural way in the Brain the chemical processes that are required for acquiring/triggering Lucidity during a normal Dream, which triggers the start of a Lucid Dream (/Astral Projection). This also applies to the instructions contained in the Topic "The Astral Blueprint" of The Astral Pulse forums.

Some of those books can be found on PDF format on Internet, but you'll have to search them; for the other ones in the Topic the download link (or link to read online) is provided as they're Free.

I tried to place first in the list the ones that are more Helpful and also when possible the ones that are Free, so try to find and read the ones that are First in the list. Even if it's listed as number 12 in the List, the book of Oliver Fox called Astral Projection: A Record Of Out-Of-The-Body Experiences is also a great book to read first as is very friendly to read, so IS VERY MUCH RECOMMENDED to read along/simultaneously with the previously mentioned books and the other ones in the referenced Topic (it can be found in PDF format on Internet).

In the Topic of the Books you'll also find some Links to other interesting information, such as the following ones:

Becoming Lucid in Dreams - Movie Scenes Of How It Is Like

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/becoming_lucid_in_dreams_movie_scenes_of_how_it_is_like-t46906.0.html

Flying in Lucid Dreams - Videos Of How It Is Like

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/flying_in_lucid_dreams_videos_of_how_it_is_like-t46903.0.html

My best regards.

Pha Pri Spa (Phasing Primer Spanish/French)

:)

Astralsuzy

When you try to sway do you get excited.   If so that will end it or any other emotion.   If you sway too late that can end it as well.   It needs to be done quickly and get away from your body.    When I relax for an hour and try to get out of my body I often do not succeed.    I find I have to allow at least two hours.

PhaPriSpa

Quote from: Astralsuzy on February 13, 2017, 21:23:48
When you try to sway do you get excited.   If so that will end it or any other emotion.   If you sway too late that can end it as well.   It needs to be done quickly and get away from your body.    When I relax for an hour and try to get out of my body I often do not succeed.    I find I have to allow at least two hours.

You Sway (Turn or Move) when you are in the TRANSITION, which means that your body and brain are already ASLEEP, and when your Consciousness (the energy being with consciousness that you are and that is connected with the physical body) realizes that is in that transition (its Lucidity is triggered) then IT/"YOU" REALIZES/FEELS/SUSPECTS that is in a different situation (and location) than the physical (where it was when it went to sleep and also to the physical where it/you develops its activities and also to the physical that it/you remembers from its past memories as things look and feel different that in the normal physical world called Earth), and is then that when you decide to move is that energy being (which contains your Consciousness) the one that moves and the process of Astral Travel (Lucid Dreaming) starts, but it ALWAYS starts from the body and brain being asleep with the difference that your effort in keeping your consciousness/awareness active will somehow (in a determinate moment after being asleep) trigger/activate the Lucidity/Awareness either in the Transition of the Dream/Sleep which is a Dream/Astral place dark while the system loads the simulation process in a dark place (whoever manages that system and your life/existence creates those simulations and they start dark and with little resolution/definition I believe to save energy) or already in a Dream/Astral location/place with the simulation already loaded in a place with light (or a dark one if it is simulating a night environment or if that place simply is dark or is dark at that moment like on the World called Earth, and when the energy being of consciousness that is you is Aware/Lucid then the resolution/definition enhances and its enhancement depends on the level of Awareness/Lucidity that the Lucid Dreamer/Astral Traveler has).

When performing the WBTB (Wake Back To Bed) method, is NOT necessary to stay awake for a long time (generally will take around 30 minutes or even less, depending if wanting to achieve a DILD Dream Initiated Lucid Dream or a WILD Wake Initiated Lucid Dream, and in some cases a little more as everybody is different, but it should be less than 1 hour as the body is supposedly tired as it's at the early morning and 2 or 3 more sleep cycles should be sleep), as the body and brain will fall asleep (in all cases even if a thread of consciousness/awareness seems to be present, but is not like that as the brain falls asleep as well as the body and only if it falls asleep after the body is that you hear your body snore but eventually the brain and mind gets asleep), and then, the Brain chemistry that has been activated by trying to keep slightly awake (during the return to sleep when you make an effort and try to keep a thread of consciousness that WILL eventually fall ASLEEP) and also for the time awaken during the WBTB (going to the bathroom, drinking a little of water, and reading a book with light low or in an electronic tablet with low light in the screen, but NEVER eating food and NEVER seeing Television and NEVER turning lights on as that affects the process) causes the sudden trigger/activation of awareness/lucidity/consciousness as a result of that brain chemistry being activated (but is important not activate it much Not to cause insomnia), as somehow the activation of the lucidity/awareness has been BY DESIGN tied to the brain chemistry functions that normally DRUG and turn off the Memory Functions when the body and brain are sleeping (and activate them when the body and brain are awake during waking activities) and that as a result of the WBTB method is "forced" into working in a different way by helping with the proper brain chemistry resultant of the WBTB to induce the trigger/activation of the Critical and Memory Functions of the brain causing/helping/assisting consciousness into acquiring/regaining Lucidity/Awareness. READ THE BOOKS as many of this it's explained in Detail in some of them. Below there is a link to some additional information and analysis regarding the WBTB method/process, as IT IS ONE OF THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAYS TO ACHIEVE LUCID DREAMING (ASTRAL PROJECTION) at night, and it's same logic applies to those who practice naps (at 2 or 3 PM when some REM cycles occur in the brain) with a certain amount of tiredness with the difference that there is not need to previous sleep as the REM cycles happening at that hour and the necessary tiredness help in the process (those who practice it that way are the ones who know it, I mostly know about the process at night with the WBTB and can confirm that IS EFFECTIVE/EFFICACIOUS, but must me mentioned that naps affect the WBTB when practiced in the same day/night as they alter the sleep cycles of that same night, but everyone should experience with that and find what works for each one).

WBTB - Wake Back To Bed - Some Ideas and Analysis

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_book_reviews/books_of_lucid_dreaming_astral_projection_obe_out_of_body_experiences-t46899.0.html;msg364868#msg364868

My best regards.

Subtle Traveler

hey Ereus1 ...

I like what AstralSuzy said to you. She is keeping it simple, and that is important when starting out.

I can add a couple of things to what she said. First, when I started out, I read William Buhlman's second book and had my first OBE about 40 days after that. You do not have to buy his book, because he provides a lot of FREE stuff. Here is a one-page summary of his primary suggestions (if interested):

http://tinyurl.com/zq7w6vv

If I could emphasize only one thing, I think that it is really important to select a technique and stick with it for 30 to 60 days. You are essentially re-training your subconscious. I (myself) used two affirmations and the target technique combined with an early morning wake up, when I had my 1st OBE. If you want to understand the early morning wake up, it is described here (FREE) on Buhlman's site. He also shares affirmations and many other techniques.

www.astralinfo.org/astral-projection-methods/ (techniques)

Finally, this may be against etiquette for the AP forum, but I am going to suggest leaving PhaPriSpa's post alone for now. It is too much information for most beginners, and you can come back to it later if needed or interested. I mention this as I would hate to see you sidetracked in thinking that you have read and learn all that stuff before your first out of body experience. You can keep it simple. It is my experience also that the less you think, the better your chances of an experience beyond the physical body. When you end up going out of body, your biological brain actually needs to be asleep with the rest of your body (and you are using your mind or consciousness). A good technique will help you engage your mind (consciousness) while the body and brain go to sleep.

Good luck.
As above ... So Below ...

Individuality is a human perspective ...

Ereus1

I sway really easily, like within moments of lying down, I just have to move my eyes a bit or think about it and I sway, I just cannot get out of m body no matter what i try.

LightBeam

Quote from: Ereus1 on February 14, 2017, 08:22:41
I sway really easily, like within moments of lying down, I just have to move my eyes a bit or think about it and I sway, I just cannot get out of m body no matter what i try.

Set your alarm to wake you up in the middle of the night and before going back to sleep do the swaying. You need to allow your brain waves to diminish. If you are too awake, the chances are slim.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Xanth

Quote from: Ereus1 on February 13, 2017, 13:31:18
I wish to astral project and I have been trying for years but I still have not achieved it, I wish to get into the akashic records for knowledge.
I stay still on my bed and think but all I get are swaying and stuff
I try to sway out but that does not work.
Is there a way to tell what form of thing I need to do.
First, you can lie down as still as you want for a million years and you'll never project... that's because you're not actually doing anything.
It's more than just "lying down and staying still"... you have to actually actively find a focus for your awareness and focus on it.  There is an actual act of doing something if you want to project.

Read this:
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2015/01/21/design-effective-astral-projection-technique/

Astralsuzy

Quote from: Xanth on February 15, 2017, 11:51:16
First, you can lie down as still as you want for a million years and you'll never project... that's because you're not actually doing anything.
It's more than just "lying down and staying still"... you have to actually actively find a focus for your awareness and focus on it.  There is an actual act of doing something if you want to project.

Read this:
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2015/01/21/design-effective-astral-projection-technique/
I do not agree with this.   Sometimes all I have to do is lie still, relax and wait.   What happens is I feel myself moving out of my body.   I then feel like I am travelling to some place.   It can take a little while.   I admit it does not always happen.   Last night I lied down for a long time and nothing happened.   When that happens I should do an ap technique.    I know that is no guarantee I will get out of my body.    Sometimes ap happens and other times it does not happen.   Other times I hear myself snore.   I have to be prepared for it because I ap instantly.   If I am not prepared I fall asleep. 

Xanth

Quote from: Astralsuzy on February 26, 2017, 10:01:22
I do not agree with this.   Sometimes all I have to do is lie still, relax and wait.   What happens is I feel myself moving out of my body.   I then feel like I am travelling to some place.   It can take a little while.   I admit it does not always happen.   Last night I lied down for a long time and nothing happened.   When that happens I should do an ap technique.    I know that is no guarantee I will get out of my body.    Sometimes ap happens and other times it does not happen.   Other times I hear myself snore.   I have to be prepared for it because I ap instantly.   If I am not prepared I fall asleep. 
I can *GUARANTEE* you that you're not just "lying there doing nothing".
You just don't realize what you're doing, but you are, most definitely, "doing something".
You even said it yourself, sometimes nothing happens... that's because you don't know what it is you're actually doing.
Figure it out and you won't have those "sometimes it doesn't work" moments. 

But to say you "do nothing" when you actually have no idea what it is you do... is extremely misleading and confusing to people who are new to this.

Astralsuzy

I am not trying to be confusing or misleading.   That is the last thing I want to do.   The only thing I do is breath in and out.   There is nothing else that I know of.   I do not know why sometimes it works and sometimes it does not work.   

Astralsuzy

I think I know why sometimes it works and sometimes it does not work.   When it works I must be more relaxed.

Xanth

Quote from: Astralsuzy on February 27, 2017, 20:10:05
I think I know why sometimes it works and sometimes it does not work.   When it works I must be more relaxed.
Nope.

Relaxation actually has very little to do with projection.

Think about *HOW* you're relaxing.  What do you do to focus yourself into relaxing?

Think about it. 

PhaPriSpa

The following information that I've just posted in the Topic "Phase Evolution - Blog and YouTube Channel of Mike" would be useful. Most of the videos shared by Mike are very useful and interesting for those wishing to learn Astral Projection (/Lucid Dreaming /Out Of The Body Experiences).

Quote from: PhaPriSpa on March 01, 2017, 12:59:26
Some interesting functionality of the WBTB (Wake Back To Bed) method, and also about the fake itches that is one of the resources the "physical" body uses to know if the Consciousness (related with the Mind/Brain) has gone to sleep, and other more interesting things.

Astral Projection/Out-of-Body Experience - Time Travel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAPxV0CMPnc

Another interesting video explaining an interesting methodology when controlling the small line of Consciousness (/focus /focusing) while falling asleep, and as well as using the WBTB (Wake Back To Bed) method along with it, and other more interesting things.

How to Astral Project - Faking Sleep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdAqMbYiHjI

And another video that explains some about Relaxation and the process of focusing and keeping enough alert during the process of the system shutting down (Brain /mind falling asleep), and other more interesting things.

How to Astral Project - The Importance of Micro-Sleep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZkxLTC9akY

More Details in Topic of Mike's Blog:

http://www.phaseevolution.com/2016/11/how-to-astral-project-importance-of.html

One of the most common issues that I am contacted with revolves around an inability to push their astral projection practice any further. Questions that I receive typically sound something like this:

"I have been lying here for over an hour. I am remaining completely still, but nothing is happening. What do I do?"

or

"I am starting to make progress, and I can feel my body starting to fall asleep, but the process won't go any further. What am I doing wrong?"

or

"I am feeling tingling in my limbs and torso, but I just can't get it to evolve into the vibrational state. What do I do next?"

The answer to all of these questions is the same. Relaxation.

... (More in provided Link to Topic in Mike's Blog).

I share again the links to Mike's YouTube Channel and Videos, where many more interesting videos are shared with many more useful information. Mike IS A GENTLEMAN as you will witness when you see his videos.

Phase Evolution

Videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClctDkqcjIHSR30Br32DB6A/videos

Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClctDkqcjIHSR30Br32DB6A

And other Additional Links:

Google +:
https://plus.google.com/+PhaseEvolution

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/EvolutionPhase

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Phase-Evolution-1748612755372815

Blog:
http://www.phaseevolution.com/

Quote from: Subtle Traveler on February 13, 2017, 22:09:19

Finally, this may be against etiquette for the AP forum, but I am going to suggest leaving PhaPriSpa's post alone for now. It is too much information for most beginners, and you can come back to it later if needed or interested. I mention this as I would hate to see you sidetracked in thinking that you have read and learn all that stuff before your first out of body experience. You can keep it simple. It is my experience also that the less you think, the better your chances of an experience beyond the physical body. When you end up going out of body, your biological brain actually needs to be asleep with the rest of your body (and you are using your mind or consciousness). A good technique will help you engage your mind (consciousness) while the body and brain go to sleep.

LUCID DREAMING is Easier to accomplish and Less Fearful than the Direct methods (trying to phase/switch from awaken experiencing the shutdown of the system that includes NOISES, VIBRATIONS, and many more things that WILL CAUSE FEAR and EMOTIONS like FEAR expressed IMMEDIATELY by the Hard Pounding/Palpitation of the Hearth in non experienced people that Will Stop the Experience Immediately as the system will notice them as being Awake and will not shut down) and is actually THE BEST/BETTER method for Beginners as is the easiest and less frustrating one to accomplish. When Lucid Dreaming, a person might experience (sometimes/rarely) the NOISES and VIBRATIONS as part of the Consciousness (You) Realizing/Noticing that it is in an unknown location (even if is a location that looks and is Similar as his/her "physical" room but NEVER the same as is a simulated one created by those who run the show that administer the lives in the "physical" world called Earth and the non physical worlds/realms accessed while in an Altered state of Consciousness while dreaming or when Lucid while Dreaming or in another situation that triggered the altered state).

The process to Control the Emotions to the point to Not Fear is gradual, and is Much More Easily Learned while Lucid Dreaming; is like the classic idea that Someone should learn to Crawl first and Walk later and Jogging later and Running later and so on, so trying to RUN before even learning to CRAWL and WALK will cause a lot of disappointments (everybody that is NOT a Natural Astral Projector /Lucid Dreamer /Out Of The Body Experiencer and that has walked the path by trial and error, including trying to reach the Direct Methods WILD [Wake Initiated Lucid Dream] before learning the Indirect Methods DILD [Dream Initiated Lucid Dream] will know that). By experiencing lots of Lucid Dreams the Lucid Dreamer learns to Face/Confront (with Respect and Caution) many of the Fear elements that are present in those Non Physical and UNKNOWN places, and that Reflects in Controlling Emotions in those Non Physical Realms as well as in This "Physical" World called Earth.

Only by practice and Analysis you learn to Realize that both WILD and DILD take place with the Brain and Body asleep (Both), and that on WILD the person realizes that he/she is asleep sooner (usually when in a Dark place with few details in it or in a location Similar [Not The Same] to the person's room) as he/she was focusing his/her attention and that causes the realizing/noticing that one is in a non normal/known location sooner compared to the DILD where the person realizes that he/she is asleep much later when a Dream Location is already formed and even the person/dreamer was already interacting in an Non Conscious way with that environment. But in Both situations the Body and Brain are Asleep and the difference is that the Exercising of the Attention/Focusing/Alertness when trying to catch the moment the Body Falls Asleep causes the Brain Functions related with Memory and Critical Analysis to be enough active to make the person realize/notice/detect that he/she is in a Dream Unknown Location and that way interact with that location in a Conscious Way (the best possible way as the Normal Functions that human beings experience while awake are Not Fully Active when in a Non Physical location/experience and that's why the persons in those locations behave in a Clumsy and/or Non Logical way doing things in a Naive/Gullible way and being Cheated/Played by some of the beings that inhabit in those locations and that have their Functions Active [usually the ones that Run The Show on the Non Physical Realms] like the typical situation where those beings change/morph into a similar shape of a person known to the Lucid Dreamer and Cheat him/her into thinking that he/she is interacting with a known person [currently Alive or Dead on the "physical" world called Earth]); those are Functions that are Not meant to work that way but in the normal way of only Dreaming without being Lucid, so the process to change the Brain Chemistry by exercising Focusing and methods such as the WBTB (Wake Back To Bed) develop something that was not meant to operate/function like that (and it doesn't in normal people more than the 99% of the human population of this world called Earth), and Lucid Dreaming (/Astral Projection) is like finding a Crack/Fissure on a Program to access functionalities of it that were Not meant to be accessed (at least by normal people but yes by other privileged users of the system like The Ones Who Run The Show and Control/Own the system and their helpers), by developing an ability that is Not Normally active (is Only Active in "Defective" "Non Normal" natural born beings, or in beings meant/programmed to have it active in a Natural Born way, or in most of the cases in regular/normal beings by Exercising Practices that develop those abilities and contradict in that way the system), so it is using a defective part of the system to access parts of it and have the opportunity to learn how the system works and that way don't fall in the traps of it, like the one mentioned in the post related with the "Don't Go Into The Tunnel Of Light" to be recycled in an Amnesic way into THEIR system (this "physical" world called Earth and also the Non physical worlds/realms that work with it where the Consciousnesses are trapped/kept and then "convinced" into being recycled back Amnesic without Memories of their previous experiences in the system).

To Finish, is important to Notice that WBTB (Wake Back To Bed) is Not a Pleasurable practice as it Breaks the Dreaming Time Total Duration and people want to sleep thru the entire night to get a nice Rest. But that's a "price" that has to be "paid" to be able to Develop and Activate the ability of Lucid Dreaming (/Astral Projecting) as the exercising of that ability demands the Focusing of the Consciousness in order to exercise the process for the Energy Body to notice/realize that it is in an not normal/known location when the body and brain shut down and it is moved in that unknown location, (Carlos Castaneda and the Nagual Don Juan explain this very well in his book "The Art Of Dreaming"); also, certain changes are required in the way the life of a person is being lived in order to facilitate Lucid Dreaming to occur more frequently and even at all, and that is contained in the previously mentioned Carlos Castaneda's Book as well as in the book of Letitia M. Kimball called "Keys To Successful Obe", mentioned in a previous post in this topic. The activation of the Brain Chemical processes that regulate/control the Memory and Critical Reflexion/Analysis Functions, can be achieved also by using chemicals that activate/feed them on the Brain, and some of them as well as the natural WBTB method are explained in Dr Rory Mac Sweeney's Book "Wake Up In Your Dreams", and something as simple as using a "B Vitamin" Complex consumed non regularly (only when trying to achieve Lucid Dreams) can help in the process by helping (specially in cases when a person is not acquiring those vitamins in his/her natural feeding process) some of the Functions of the Brain that regulate and activate Vivid (more Realistic) Dreams that help in many cases to achieve Lucid Dreams (when combined with the previously mentioned WBTB and Focusing of Consciousness methods). The book "The Power Of Now - A Guide To Spiritual Enlightenment" is also of Great Help to understand and Control/Quiet the inner dialog that is normally present in a person's Mind/Brain and that needs to be Controlled as better as possible to achieve Lucid Dreams as well as to live a nicer awaken life. PERSISTENCE and PATIENCE are REQUIRED, and as is mentioned in page 20 of the magnetic version of Carlos Castaneda's book at the beginning of Chapter 3, "I realized, almost as soon as I had begun my dreaming practices, that exercising the dreaming attention is the essential point in dreaming. To the mind, however, it seems impossible that one can train oneself to be aware at the level of dreams. Don Juan said that the active element of such training is persistence, and that the mind and all its rational defenses cannot cope with persistence. Sooner or later, he said, the mind's barriers fall, under its impact, and the dreaming attention blooms"; Dreaming Attention is the FOCUSING/FOCUS of the Consciousness that eventually helps the Energy Body that contains the Consciousness of a person to activate it's abilities (Lucidity) that are normally non activated (Non Lucidity) and that cause a person to be able to Dream in a Lucid way knowing that it is accessing other worlds/realms of existence (Carlos Castaneda's book teaches Lucid Dreaming and experienced Lucid Dreamers would verify Everything that he mentions up to page 92 of the magnetic version of the book from Chapter 1 to Chapter 9).

My best regards.

Pha Pri Spa (Phasing Primer Spanish/French)

Astralsuzy

Quote from: Xanth on February 27, 2017, 21:36:21
Nope.

Relaxation actually has very little to do with projection.

Think about *HOW* you're relaxing.  What do you do to focus yourself into relaxing?

Think about it. 
My breathing helps me to relax.   My mind has to be relaxed as well.   I cannot think of lots of thoughts otherwise my mind will not relax.   That is mostly it.  I have to have a good frame of mind.  I have to be in a good mood.   I have to want to succeed.  I have to know I can do it.