Non Vibration Exits

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob29

Has anyone ever experienced leaving the body w/o vibrations?

It seems like all the experiences I've had, I did not have the vibrations but when I did leave my body, I felt like a surge of energy around my body.  Almost like static electricity only w/o the clothing sticking to you.

I would feel myself lift from my body and only feel the transition from flesh to energy.  IT was the best feeling ever. :-)

The_One

Yes m8, I get this to. I can't do conscious projection so I have to do them from lucid dreams. I've done this now about 7 times and I always end up in the etheric plane with no vibrations. If I listen carfully I can hear a droning sound (like a diesel engine in neutral), but that's about it.

Stookie

When they do come it's spontaneous, like suddenly waking up to them. Rarely during conscious exits anymore.

Slix

this happened to me when i projected for the first time... no vibrations, just straight out after feeling quite numb and very weird at the same time, kinda how you described it, "like a surge of energy around my body", face felt like it was going through treacle or hair gel too, lol.

unfortunately i haven't done it since.

bondgirl3007

Yeah it's possible to exit without vibrations. I woke up one night underneath my bed (trying to figure out where I was) and looked around for a minute and realized I was out of my body!!! It was kind of funny. As soon as I realized what was going on, I was snapped right back into my physical body. It seems like the more I project, the less intense the vibrations need to be in order to exit. In the beginning, the vibrations are more important for some reason.
"Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing."

Slix

i used to have a boat load of intense lucid dreams as a child, starting to wonder if they were if they were actually projections, and if the more you project the less you feel vibrations... may explain why i haven't really felt any...

CFTraveler

Quote from: Rob29 on March 17, 2009, 23:58:17
Has anyone ever experienced leaving the body w/o vibrations?
Yep, almost every time.

QuoteIt seems like all the experiences I've had, I did not have the vibrations but when I did leave my body, I felt like a surge of energy around my body.  Almost like static electricity only w/o the clothing sticking to you.

I would feel myself lift from my body and only feel the transition from flesh to energy.  IT was the best feeling ever. :-)
Yep, I've felt that some time ago.

T.L.

"starting to wonder if they were if they were actually projections, and if the more you project the less you feel vibrations"

Not for me been doing this for plenty of years now, Have vibrations everytime. It seems to me the more I do this the stronger they get. I remember the first few times vibrations were moderate, and for a while the strongest they would get didn't really seem so intense to me but was still able to project none-the-less. Now though they do get so intense I feel like every fiber of my being will combust or dissolve, and the sounds that accompany them are very very loud a real loud squealing sound. I believe everyone has these vibrations, but the difference probably is whether they are completely conscious during them.

As plenty here have said it seems that a lot of them are coming conscious after the transition took place or while they were transitioning out. Im not even sure if the vibrations that come results from the transitioning starting as if they are somehow a part of us, or if it is some kind of frequency/field generated by the physical world and they are felt after we have kind of tuned ourselves to that frequency. Im leaning towards the latter. The reason being is through my experiences with meditation 7 -8 years back I would hit these vibrations except they would be localized in my head only and after I spent a prolonged period in them (especially when I first started getting them) the rest of the day, sometimes even days I would have that constant vibration/buzzing in my head making it fell like my brain was laying on top of a paint can shaker.

No matter what I was doing, whether it be running, sitting, reading... however physical the activity was or not I would still feel it. So I think it is a constant in the physical but we just have to tune to it. Which would explain why some seem to not notice as much. Im sure you can transition in such a way and not notice them as much. So rather than it depending on the person, to whether they feel it or not.. perhaps  it just depends on the way the person tunes themselves..

CFTraveler

Quoteif it is some kind of frequency/field generated by the physical world and they are felt after we have kind of tuned ourselves to that frequency. Im leaning towards the latter.
Everything we perceive (both sight and sound) we perceive when our brains are 'on' at a specific frequency- so it is my idea that as our brain transitions from waking to the next stage (I think it's from alpha to beta to delta but I'd have to look that up) we are actually experiencing our conscious mind attuning to these different brain frequencies.  In other words, our brains perceive, and our minds perceive the brain perceiving.  Or something like that.   :-)
TL, If you are clairsentient (and from your descriptions I think you are) you are more sensitive and aware to this transition, and feel it every time, while a group of us stop feeling them (or rather being conscious of them) as we transition, out of pure familiarity.
At least this is what makes sense to me, no one has to agree.   :lol:

T.L.

Do you ever hear the loud screaching/squealing sound before or as you get close to exiting?

CFTraveler

I used to- now I just hear voices, or a whoosh.  But no more loud screech.

Slix

this morning i 'saw' (for lacking of a better word) a video game styled loading screen just before i floated out of my body...  :roll:

weird thing is i felt so sure if i didn't at least try to float out before it finished that i'd just fall asleep...  :|

CFTraveler

I call them vision screens.  I usually see them if I wake up, keep my eyes closed and just observe and wait.  Some can be beautiful (like mandalas) some can be perplexing.  I enjoy them.

Rob29

Now that I think about it.. I believe I did fall asleep but waking up into my astral body.  Recording my experiences, it seems I've used some sort of affirmation or meditation technique.  Which makes sense since it appears these techniques quite the mind before projecting but your unconsciousness keeps aware to the fact you want to project.  Other times, when I managed to stay awake, I heard the whooshing noise or my senses heighten. 

Its very interesting between the two different ways of projecting.

vladjackguy

Hmm interesting experiences when i was little my body was paralyzed and i heard that loud squealing and i tried to move but pointless then i didn't knew what astral projection was and i thought(like an ordinary kid) that they were related to ghost which they weren't....

For me the aware projection method is more difficult because i often fall asleep when i try to project at night(tried yesterday) but the projection from a lucid dream is more easy i think because when i realised that I'm dreaming i can "tune" myself to F10 then...the fun begins!!! :-D
WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE WILL OVERCOME THE LOVE OF POWER THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE~Jimi Hendrix
In the darkest place the littlest light is the brightest.~vladjackguy