OBE this morning - Anyone seen this entity?

Previous topic - Next topic

Leyla

How about instead of banishing every mildly unpleasent thing you enounter,  you try asking it why it's there, and what it wants, and if it has anything to tell you.
I feel strongly as if you washed a valuable learning experience down the bathroom drain.

amcturbo

Hi Leyla,
Yes, I thought of this later ... DOH! ... once I was awake.  The current problem is that I ACT and REACT so differently while OBE, as if I am not fully conscious http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_sleepy.gif" border=0> , thus not fully able to THINK and ACT OBJECTIVELY ... I alluded to this above in 7th paragraph of my original post.

This is frustrating, because I REALLY WANT to have CLARITY of MIND and THOUGHT.  The ONLY OBE I have had with full consciousness was the first TWO back-to-back projections that occured from a spontaneous Wake-Induced Lucid Dream ... my body went to sleep, but my mind didn't.

Do you have any recommendations for improving consciousness during an OBE?http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_big.gif" border=0>

Cheers!
Greg Taylor :)

"Whatever consciousness may be, it's not a small thing" - Ingo Swann
"Oh, I... ain't got no ... body" - David Lee Roth (Van Halen)

Frank

Greg, it's probably an Astral representation of your physical body. I get this feeling, like there's someone clinging onto my back now and again and it is always when there's something uncomfortable physical-body-wise.

The best one I had once was when it felt like there were these two arms coming over my shoulders and the hands reached down and kept tweaking my nipples. It was ever so annoying and I kept trying to grab a hold of these arms and wrench them off. Then I thought, hang on a minute, what the heck am I doing here? So I zapped back to physical and what happened was my physical arms were over my head. Sometimes I do this while falling asleep; which I try to avoid because I wake up after an hour or so with my arms feeling completely dead. Which is what had happened.

Other times I get what I call a "sucker monster" leeching onto my body. I'm sure I posted on this a number of moons ago. Ultimately, what you have to be prepared for are some pretty weird bodily sensations. Difficulty with this is, if you make snap judgements about what you are feeling while you are within the Astral, then "as you think, so it becomes" I'm afraid.

Within the Astral, Thought=DirectAction. So next time I'd advise you to please try and not make snap judgments.

On the Physical "snap judgements" can often be the best judgements to make. For instance, you are driving along then, suddenly, there's a car on the wrong side of the road and it's coming towards you head on. Now, there's no time for wondering here. And it would be a pretty dumb thing to do to start thinking of the why's and the wherefore's about how this situation came about. There's no time for any kind of logical analysis: you make a snap judgement to swerve out of the way.

So next time you feel something uncomfortable, or something that's just not quite right: think about how you are coming to that conclusion in the sense of "not quite right to what?" Well, chances are, you are comparing Astral sensations to the kinds of sensations you would normally expect to feel while within Physical consciousness. The difficulty with this is, within the Astral, very different ground-rules apply.

In other words, within the Physical you are cruising along having all kinds of fun then, something mega-out of the ordinary happens, and you react on instinct, make a snap judgement and... phew... it gets you out of trouble by the skin of your teeth.

On the Astral, however, such thinking can merely lead you into ever more of a downward, ever worsening situation spiral. So within the Astral the bigger the sh*t you think you are in, the more you should sit back, have a beer and think.

Yours,
Frank

Windameir

Amcturbo,
Well its too bad ya didn't take the time to chat with this morphing human alien camel entity or whatever it might have been but I have to say you faced up to what ever it was with what seems to be great courage in facing it weather you destroyed it or not especially with it being attached to you like that. Well hopefully you can ask a few questions next time first but sometimes don't ya wonder if our higher self doesn't know whats goin on anyway? Happy Holidays!

Happy Travels
Windameir

asstray85

I wonder what that is.  I also have had several experiences in being in a room in my house sideways with a pressure someplace in my body, usually my head.  I slowly fall to the ground in slow motion until the pressure becomes too much and then i wake up surprised to find myself in bed.  Mabye there is a coorelation.

-Steve

Leyla

Hey- don't be too hard on yourself.
My only trick is just to remind myself during waking hours that whenever I face something scary on the astral I want to ask it questions. Like "What do you want?"
Then when I'm in that state will I remember.
Mostly they respond by disappearing.
Heck- it's easier than fighting with them.

amcturbo

Hi Frank,
Thanks for the response and comments.

quote:
Originally posted by Frank:
Greg, it's probably an Astral representation of your physical body. I get this feeling, like there's someone clinging onto my back now and again and it is always when there's something uncomfortable physical-body-wise.

Since I've previously Astrally seen my physical respresentation in the mirror, before, it's fairly safe to say that this was not a "representation".  I had not thought of physical "symptoms" being manifest in the Astral as a clinging sensation ... more on this farther below.

quote:

The best one I had once was when it felt like there were these two arms coming over my shoulders and the hands reached down and kept tweaking my nipples. It was ever so annoying and I kept trying to grab a hold of these arms and wrench them off. Then I thought, hang on a minute, what the heck am I doing here? So I zapped back to physical and what happened was my physical arms were over my head.

Other times I get what I call a "sucker monster" leeching onto my body. I'm sure I posted on this a number of moons ago. Ultimately, what you have to be prepared for are some pretty weird bodily sensations. Difficulty with this is, if you make snap judgements about what you are feeling while you are within the Astral, then "as you think, so it becomes" I'm afraid.

Within the Astral, Thought=DirectAction. So next time I'd advise you to please try and not make snap judgments.

So, true with our thoughts and this time, I first became aware of the sensation in my back while in the bedroom.  Then I was automatically in the bathroom, with no thought of going there ... almost like I was "lead" there (by higher self?).  Next, I visually see myself in the mirror (standing sideways) and then NOTICE the "thing" on my back.

The one thing I hadn't considered is that perhaps this "thing" could have been a thought-form creation of my own ... a manifestation of fears or as you suggested, an Astral manifestation of a physical sensation/symptom.

I think the only snap judgement I made was to automatically remove the "thing" because it was attached without my permission ... which I consider (consciously) to be a violation.  So, I instantaneously and automatically banished it.

quote:

On the Physical "snap judgements" can often be the best judgements to make.

On the Astral, however, such thinking can merely lead you into ever more of a downward, ever worsening situation spiral. So within the Astral the bigger the sh*t you think you are in, the more you should sit back, have a beer and think.
Yours,
Frank

Thank you for reminding us all of this "Astral Law" ... as you think, so shall it be ... in glorious (our ghoulish) 3D Technicolor ... some famous Astral Projector (Frank) said that.  I for one really want to learn to manage this ... as you say ... have a beer and relax!

We're all taking baby steps, each time we're out!  I've acted and reacted in a variety of ways, when encountering various Astral entities.  From now on, I'll ask then questions to get a clarification of what they want or need, even if I "discover" that one is attached to me.

Thanks for all your insight and sharing, Frank.  You're an asset to this message forum!

Cheers!

amcturbo

quote:
Originally posted by Windameir:
Well its too bad ya didn't take the time to chat with this morphing human alien camel entity or whatever it might have been but I have to say you faced up to what ever it was with what seems to be great courage in facing it weather you destroyed it or not especially with it being attached to you like that. Well hopefully you can ask a few questions next time first but sometimes don't ya wonder if our higher self doesn't know whats goin on anyway? Happy Holidays!

Windameir

Hi Windameir,
From now on, I'm making it a point to TALK to what ever/whom ever I encounter ... even if they're attached to me.  I'm sure I'll find out many interesting things.  Yes, I think the Higher Self does and perhaps it was my H-S that automatically took me into the bathroom, in the first place.

quote:
Originally posted by Leyla:
Hey- don't be too hard on yourself.
My only trick is just to remind myself during waking hours that whenever I face something scary on the astral I want to ask it questions. Like "What do you want?"
Then when I'm in that state will I remember.
Mostly they respond by disappearing.
Heck- it's easier than fighting with them.

Hi Layla,
Thanks for the idea of saturating the sub-conscious mind with the goal, throughout the day, so that you will manifest it in the Astral.  Thanks!

Cheers!

amcturbo

This morning, after feeding our new baby girl @ 3:00am, I contemplated doing some Astral Projections, but instead decided to just sleep, seeing as how tired I was.  I finally went back to sleep @ 4:00am.

Anyhow, I apparently had two projections, the first of which was an unconscious projection into the RTZ, which was later confirmed a projection, by this morning's snow fall.

The second projection started out as an unconscious projection into the RTZ, but quickly escalated into a conscious projection (varying degrees ... not fully conscious).  The way I became *conscious* was due to a pressure feeling of contact on my back, along my spinal column.  At any rate, I become fully aware, while standing in the bathroom, looking in the mirror ... I am standing sideways at this point.  What *snaps* me to full awareness, is that there is an entity attached to my back, along the spine, with its back "merged" into my back, as if we're sharing the same spine.

Now, this entity has very interesting features.  It is humaniod in form, being a bi-ped, standing on two legs, with two arms and a head.  It stands about 6.5-7.0 feet tall and is super skinny ... so much so, that it's arms and legs would measure about 2.0" in diameter and its torso would be an ellipse measuring 8" wide by 5" thick.  Oddly enough, it has a huge head for its body ... the head being larger than a human head by 1.5" times.  This entity has light-tan skin tone, is naked and has no genitalia, that I noticed (I didn't get a chance to really look *good*).  Now for the facial/head features.  The best I can describe it, is that the head is a morphing of a human head, a goat head and the Camel cigarettes *cartoon* camel mascot head.  It has no hair, but rather *bulbs* of hair-like bumps that protrude out of the light-tan skin and are of the same skin-like material.

The entity appears to be *playing possum* (inactive), but when I touched its face, it responded as if mildly irritated and the "don't mess with me" attitude one would often get from certain species of dogs, when they don't want to messed with while sleeping.

So, I recite the following banishment, 3 times: "According to Spiritual Law, I banish you from my presence, to never ever return."  During the 1st recitation, the entity's face began to melt.  After the 3rd recitation, the entity had disappeared, leaving only a bloody/tissuey spinal cord in my hand, which I tossed into the bathroom sink (it's still *melting*) and I then spray "chemicals" onto it from a hair spray container ... it then completely disolves and I wash it down the sink.  OBE over at this point.

Keep in mind, that although, I have much awareness during this experience, I *act much differently* than during waking consciousness ... I am a different person.  My actions occur much more rapidly and I often wonder if my Sub-Conscious Mind and/or Higher Self are functioning much more so than my Conscious Mind.

What I would like to know, is if any of you have seen any Astral Entities that match this description and if you can share some information about them.  I am especially interested in knowing if Robert Bruce would shed some *light* on these entities, if he has seen them.

Lastly, the striking *coincidence*, is that this entity fits the physical description of size/shape of "The Visitor" I posted earlier this year about in: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1633

Thank you all for your responses!

Cheers!