Ok some one explain this please

Previous topic - Next topic

smooth

Alrighty, every time i start comming to this site, i get those vibs. Strange.

But  nyways today i woke up early went to school. When i came home i laid down for a nape. I had some trouble at first. It was one of those napes that go on and off. Well in the middle i started to get vibs(starting to love that feeling). Well i had astral vision, i saw me flying through clouds. After about 10 seconds i opend my physical eyes, not sure why.So i just laid there and they came back. This time the vibs came, and this really loud noise. It was inside my mouth along with wind.

It sounded a lot like the drills and the dintest, and there was like this wind in my mouth. This has never happend, i have never even had noises like this durring vibs. Can any one explain this, has it happend to any one else with that wind?

Im not as consurned about the noise as i am the wind. When i fought the vibs when the wind started, it just kept comming back until my sister woke me up to go to work.
-Chris

labouts

Astral noise is a common problem mainly considered auditory hallucinations from your body being close to sleep. Be glad that's what you heard, I got threatening demon voices and tickling :x
^ I probably would have thought that's insane a year ago.

smooth

wow, you just creeped my out big time.

Im not complaining, im just wondering if any one gets that wind affect. Very strange.
-Chris

labouts

Any form of sensory can be created in the right state...although I have heard a few people mention the feeling of wind going through them I would not put too much thought into it. Even if it's energy movement it would best be ignore.

BTW how did I creep you out?

smooth

oh, when people talk about demens messing with them creeps me out in a way. The whole thought of it. But i need to learn what im in for.

Are these real demons or just a hallucination?

Because a few months ago, i woke up to vibs, i believe i had astral vision. And i saw a dark figure standing next to. Really creeped me out.
-Chris

labouts

If your scared or just left/are leaving then probably hallucination...otherwise they might be real. A few humans believing in a monster can create it in the astral plane, that doesn't make it any less real if enough people think about it to give it somewhat of a life. Although you shouldn't have too much to worry about, whatever you run into can only do something to you if you think it can.

smooth

alrighty, thanks for your help.
-Chris

Joehadenuf-MOH-

I get a lot of noises lately, mostly voices, with the occasional rattling and pounding...
the strange thing about the voices... they often pop off as random and abstract, yet, I know who is saying it, and what they are talking about... and if I don't know them in person, I get a sort of mental picture of who they are. at first they freaked me out, especially after one guy, I believed to be my father yelled in a very  deep angry tone, "THE NEWSPAPER!" as if to warn me of something or bring something to my attention. I guess you could call some of them auditory hallucinations, they are definitely strange.
Leader of -MOH- Men of Honor.

AndrewTheSinger

In trance I've experienced air coming out of me from my mouth, as if I was a balloon emptying. It was a fantastic feeling, I kept blowing air for seemingly minutes, but unfortunately it happened only once.
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

Stookie

I've heard sounds lots of times while doing OBE exercises, most of the time loud pops, like gunshots. But last night I heard, plain as day, a DJ scratch and cut. That was a new one.

smooth

andrew you are correct about the balloon. When i awoke from it i tried to do the same thing i did while i was in a vib.
-Chris

Andali27

One day, I was just relaxing before I went to sleep and heard, bright and clearly, a chainsaw outside my window at 10pm.  Scared me right out of it and I thought 'what the hell'.  Funny to laugh at though afterwards.

Andali
~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

http://www.digital-transition.net

TOTALANATION