OMG!!! First OBE! :D

Previous topic - Next topic

AstralNo0B

I had tried meditating to attain an OBE, but I lost consciousness.  I became lucid early this morning and chose to try and have and OBE.  But before I even said 'I wa-" aloud, there was this HUGE crashing noise, and I was thrown, well, bodily, from my body.  It was a most curious sensation.

I was in a place I had been before.  In a dream.  Maybe more likely, I was having an OBE, and thought I was dreaming.  Because the entire place was exactly the same, except for the experiences I had there.

My subconscious immediately said 'train station', but it was nothing of the sort.  It had a huge, square-shaped hole in the floor, cordoned off with some sort of decorative barrier.  Come to think of it, I should have looked in the hole.

On one side of the hole, there was a little square room of black-tiled floors and smooth black walls, and a kind of lamp above me, sort of like those you would see at the London Underground.  I walked around the square pit, and to the only other room, a back room with two elevators.  One was only accessible by walking into a spiral of cushions and sitting down.  (?)  I did this one first.  I spent at least five minutes in this elevator, going down.  While I was going down, I got to reading those little tags on the side, you know, 'This emergency button will..." ect.  But they said things like, 'This elevator is meant to cause discomfort.'

???

I got out of the elevator, and was in another dark-walled, dark-tiled room with one of those green, square cushions that you usually see on hotel lobbies.   One of my old camp counselors was there (I don't think it really was her.) with her mother (her mother hadn't been there when I had visited this place in a 'dream'.

My old 'counselor' greeted me cheerfully, telling me this place was the key to all things astral, but got quickly sidetracked talking to her mother, actually, lamenting to her mother about what a horrible person she was, and why her father hated her, and her mother was agreeing with her.  I kinda phased back into my body here.

I'm knew, please post all your thoughts and feelings on this.  I need as much feedback as possible!

Xanth

The sounds and sense of movement you report having are key indicators that you, indeed, we having an OBE.  :)

Near the end of the OBE, how consciously aware do you think/feel you were?  I ask because, near the end it kind of sounds like you were losing control of it a bit and were slipping back into a dreamstate.

But congratulations all the same! 

~Ryan :)

AstralNo0B

I was very conscious up until, say, the last 5 seconds of it.  I'm starting to think that I might have been on a lower plane.  What do you think?

Chubysnow

Well all I can say is, did the elevator successfully cause discomfort?
4% of teens will stand up for God. Put this in your signature if your one of the 96% that wont... Har har har

AstralNo0B

Chubysnow

What did it smell like, did it smell putrid or have no smell at all?
Other than the crashing noise at the begging what did it sound like during your OBE?
Just curious..
4% of teens will stand up for God. Put this in your signature if your one of the 96% that wont... Har har har

AstralNo0B

Didn't really notice any smell.  There were sounds like an engine was running the entire time I was there.  The elevator sounded, well, like an elevator.

NZ Traveller

Yep thats the real thing.

The councillor was your helper. The first few times you do this they will be around and you may even talk to them as you did. They are trying to ascertain your overall feelings about the whole thing because to them, this is a monumental occasion.

Good luck with that and a little tip, if they give you some advice...PLEASE TAKE IT!

You will not regret it. Call them up occasionally and ask for guidance and protection.

Peace

Chubysnow

Don't helpers only appear during retrievals? Unless you mean like a guide thing?

Don't mind me too much, I'm just learning like everyone.

Xanth

Quote from: Chubysnow on April 26, 2010, 18:19:56
Don't helpers only appear during retrievals? Unless you mean like a guide thing?

Don't mind me too much, I'm just learning like everyone.
Nope, a helper will come whenever you're open to them.
They can come when you ask... or they'll also show up when you least expect them to.

vladjackguy

Quote from: AstralNo0B on April 23, 2010, 12:22:27
Didn't really notice any smell.  There were sounds like an engine was running the entire time I was there.  The elevator sounded, well, like an elevator.
The weird loud sounds are something normal, it's because the shift of your consciousness.Eventually you will get mored used with the astral and they will not occur anymore. 
WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE WILL OVERCOME THE LOVE OF POWER THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE~Jimi Hendrix
In the darkest place the littlest light is the brightest.~vladjackguy

AstralNo0B

Quote from: vladjackguy on April 27, 2010, 07:47:03
The weird loud sounds are something normal, it's because the shift of your consciousness.Eventually you will get mored used with the astral and they will not occur anymore. 

Could it have been my third eye opening?  Because I had a headache for a few days after it, right between my eyebrows.  The headache's long gone now, and I think I had my first vision!  I'll be posting that in another thread.