online courses in Astraltravelling / selfknowledge

Previous topic - Next topic

jayselect

Thx, I can't wait to start. From what I hear It's pretty good and easy to do

borin

Hi Jonny,
      I am new to this forum, this is my first post. Thanks so much for the link to this site and the course that they are offering free.
     I have just registered, and can't wait to start.I hope we get to meet on the astral.

Borin

lullabi

I've just finished the self-knowledge course, and
I'm doing the next astral projection one. [8)]

Colin

lullabi or jonny- Did you feel the self-knowledge course was useful/enlightening?

Yafey

These courses are very well done.
I use some of the techniques given there and they really work.
When you finish the courses you'll be different.
[|)]

dkj400

w00t, its started and i'm doing the course as well [:D]

Stargazer

Those courses are full of crap, that's my opinion. But sure, some of the stuff really works, but my advice is that you try to find other places. For ex, check if IAC (international academy of consciousness) have something for you. I took all the courses provided by mysticweb, and I was dissapointed. The first letter in the AP course is quite good actually. It's mostly about energywork..but in the end they start loading up stuff about jesus and demons! Ok, maby I'm a little bit too forward here, but I really got a "bad tast" from the course. The second course is better than the AP, but they have left out some essential stuff there, also. But if you are really into AP/OBE, I suggest you find something better, and don't waste your time on mysticweb. This is just one persons opinion, and maby it works fine for you, but I did not like it...at all. Most dissapointing was the stuff about negs and negative energies. There were many spells and other occult/mystic stuff you should say or do to get rid of them. They weren't able to give an explanation that would have satisfied me...at least not in a way that Bruce does in his book astral dynamics. But the course is useful to get a little bit wider view into the subject concerning AP, but it is not to be relied on completly.
Just a piece of advice...
Good look on your path, wich one it ever may be [:)]

jonny

Hi
There are online courses at mysticweb.org starting in 2 days
at 20th feb.
http://www.mysticweb.org/phps/netclasses/
The last time i did that course i got a pdf-file every week
containing the information, eg OBE with Mantrams or
just basic things like concentration excersises (obe pdf's).
The courses are for free , you need a valid emailadress
to register.
Greetings
jonny