personal developement in APs

Previous topic - Next topic

Batgirl

It seems as if for some reason I always need ANOTHER chance. And I wonder how much patience the universe really has with us if we keep on 'not getting it', can chances really be lost?

I have been dreaming each night of the house where I grew up now since 2 weeks, to the point where I am being followed into the house of my childhood and teenage years.
9 months ago I experienced an AP where I felt I was guided into a neighbor's house, but I did not want to enter, as i felt it was inappropriate to enter into someone's space uninvited by the owner. After that I did not have any further experiences whatsoever for 9 months, no SP, no vibes, no OBE until 2 weeks ago.
2 weeks ago I suddenly had vibes again and rolled easily out of my body, stood up and soaked in my surrounding. I was again in the house of my childhood at night. I could hardly do anything there, the experience would not allow me to go through walls or something, it seemed as if there was just one way to go: into the neighbor's house, whose door was wide open, it was all grey on the inside, but my favorite music came out of that house. i had the same issue though and did not want to enter, so i did other things until i wondered if it was actually an AP or just a lucid dream. Doubting if i was in my body or not brought me back into my body.
I have to say that most of my OBE's were only in my house, my bedroom, my terrasse, garden and close surrounding, so I am not so much used to waking up in a different location, that seems either out of time and space or 'dreamlike'.

Last night then I felt the vibes coming, fading in and out, for some reason I felt nervous, so I prayed a lot which made the vibes stronger until I decided to relax and float out of my body. I knew that I was in the bedroom of my chilldhood and even though I could see it I did not want to open my 'astral eyes'. So I kept them 'close'. So funny because I could still see... I wonder whom I was trying to fool there... In the end I got up and flew out into the night sky, on and on, until I was back in my body.
It was obviously not what I was supposed to do. It feels like I have to do something there in or around the house of my childhood, look at something, but at the same time there is something inside of myself that keeps on sabotaging myself from having the full experience.

Is this what happens to more people? being guided to certain revelations like that?

Nameless

One thing I have learned in the non-physical; wherever you find yourself that is exactly where you are supposed to be. So with you finding yourself with an open door into your neighbors house was the same as an 'open' invitation to go there and explore.

The NP is all about revelations and there is a reason why you are drawn back to your childhood home. Most of us can relate to this theme. Sometimes our questions are never answered on a conscious level but in time we realize the value of what we found on a deep level that just comes through as more of an awareness than a cut and dried answer like we are used to in our here and now lives. Perhaps your neighbor has something to show you.

I'll stop here as I feel you have a rather impressive amount of intuitive knowledge and will soon answer yourself.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

I agree with Nameless, the open door is the invitation itself. I think this will repeat until you enter and understand what is it that you need to do there.

I also go back to my childhood home very often. I have such sweet memories and I guess a part of my spirit is there due to the strong connections. 
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Batgirl

Thanks you both. I guess a part of myself just wanted to hear if it is 'normal' - many times one hears about this awesome AP experiences people have and it seems there is no 'deeper/hidden' meaning to it as in a dream where each symbol or situation means something else.
Do you see where I am getting confused? It seems like that symbolic language is not always of value in an OBE, or is it in your experience?

LightBeam

Quote from: Batgirl on April 13, 2020, 18:14:29
Thanks you both. I guess a part of myself just wanted to hear if it is 'normal' - many times one hears about this awesome AP experiences people have and it seems there is no 'deeper/hidden' meaning to it as in a dream where each symbol or situation means something else.
Do you see where I am getting confused? It seems like that symbolic language is not always of value in an OBE, or is it in your experience?

to me there is symbolism everywhere, even here in the physical. For example if I start seeing repeatedly the number 11 or 111 appearing, it is a symbolic message.
APs are more straight forward than dreams, symbolism wise, but not completely absent from it, so go with your instinct, but be more open to try things out. don't be afraid.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow