Trance state question

Previous topic - Next topic

Bweep06

I want to make sure that I got this right. Because I'm almost positive that I can enter this easy. Do you feel a drifting feeling? And how long does it take to enter the trance state? Because normally after 10 minutes of laying down I get this relaxing drifting feeling, and it's easier to ease up my muscles... Is this the trance state? Just trying to verify if I am in the trance state, or just something else.. I also find it that my thoughts will wonder off easier, but I can pull them back. The main question, is this trance state?

Lionheart

The drifting away feeling is the beginning of the deeper trance state. Shortly afterwards you will feel your perception of reality being altered and then you are in the Astral. Just let go and let it happen.
Good Luck and Safe Travels  :-)

Xanth

"Generally"... it's really hard to describe what the trance state feels like when you're in it.  It's kind of beyond words.
But consider yourself removed from this physical reality.  You're not receiving any sensory input at all from your physical senses.

You could feeling a "floating" type feeling, but only in relation to your consciousness... you shouldn't be experiencing your body anymore at that point.

Bweep06

I think I understand what it is now. I mean I definitely projected before, and I'm starting to have experiences every other day, which is amazing. I just wanted to recognize if I knew what the trance state is. Which now I do, thanks!

blis

Generally a trance will have a sense of heaviness and it will be difficult to move. Things kinda slow down for me.

If I'm lying down I'll tend to get relaxed but if I'm sitting up, my body will get pretty stiff and movement becomes difficult. I experience different types of trance state depending on what I'm trying to do.