Photo of my astral visitor

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustardseed

A couple of weeks ago I had 2 OBEs with a day between in which I met a woman here in my newly rented flat. Among other things I hugged her and told her she would be ok.

This week a mold spot started growing on the wall in the room where I talked to her, showing her picture how do I attach this picture to show it here?
[/img]
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

MisterJingo

Hi Mustardseed,

You need to have the image hosted somwhere, and then you put the url to it between [ img ] [/ img ] tags (with no spaces).

Mustardseed

No way to host, any other way to include in message

Mitch

No way?

Go to www.photobucket.com or www.imageshack.us both free picture uploading sites.

This sounds interesting. :)

Stookie

When you go to "post reply", at the bottom it has an "add an attatchment" button. Then scroll down again, and you can browse for the picture on your computer and upload it.

Maximum size is 256 KB

Mustardseed

MisterJingo

Quote from: StookieWhen you go to "post reply", at the bottom it has an "add an attatchment" button. Then scroll down again, and you can browse for the picture on your computer and upload it.

Maximum size is 256 KB

I missed that  :redface:.

Doch

I thought only ghosts and haunted places were typical of leaving such marks, not astral travellers...? :confused:

Sunn

Quote from: MustardseedHere it is

looks like a case of damp to me

Nay

If that is black mold, you need to get rid of it or people are going to start having respiratory problems.

Doch

I don't think people should disparage mustardseed for posting this. After all, these kinds of patterns are synonymous with paranormal activity If I might ask, what age is your unit Mustardseed? And are there any signs of similar patterns developing anywhere else?

Nay

No one has disrespected MS....

QuoteAfter all, these kinds of patterns are synonymous with paranormal activity
Where do you get this information.. I've never heard of such a thing.

Thanks.

Stookie

Awwww, she's so cute & happy.

Mustardseed

Ha I never felt disrespected good point about the mold, .............nah its OK but I must say that I see very clearly a woman's face maybe I am the only one. There does seem to be paranormal activity in the place. It was formerly occupied by a committed witch and heavy drug user/prostitute, and it seems that she has developed some pretty serious problems since leaving.

I am on guard, since that is my nature. Last night I developed astral sight after 20 min trance work, and suddenly a very large black spider size of a silver dollar appeared on my pillow at my right. It nearly scared the excrement out of me it was so close. I bashed it good and it went away. Later that same night I felt a very ominous dark presence, much like my old experiences with the "keepers", it was to my right, and in the shape of a smallish woman.

All together I am  not that hot on the place but it is also a bit interesting.

What do you think

upstream

If it's a wallpaper I have read that just rubbing soap on the stain can do amazing things.

WindGod

Quote from: Mustardseed......I see very clearly a woman's face ....
I was just going to ask if it's a portrait or full figure... thanks..

could you try to sketch out the outline of the face on a copy of your photo?
It's probably like the stain image of Christ that was popular years ago.

To most it just looked like a simple stain, then after looking at it for a while, or coming back to it later, then BAM, "wow that's a picture of Christ"

Any of the old farts (like me)  remember this?, it came out about 30 years ago.

EDIT, i just saw Stookies pic,  :lol:
Are weather forcasters psychic?

Mustardseed

OK Guys try to work with me. This is actually real to me. If you try to look at the picture she will "spring out" at ya. It is a female somewhat like Marlene Dietrich seen a bit from the side. She is beautiful and it is only her face. When I showed it to people they could not see it but suddenly someone did and almost fell off their chair. One guy had to leave and felt weird after he saw her.

Take another look

greatoutdoors

When I look where Mustardseed has labeled the eyes and mouth, a dog's face suddenly jumps into focus. It looks like either a Borzoi, Scottish Deerhound or a breed like that.

Can anyone else see it?

Mustardseed, this is an interesting thread, but I think you may be reaching a bit for an astral connection. Not to say it could not be, because who really knows?

jalef

this is like those pictures you have to look at at a psychologists, and everyone sees something else and then you can conclude something about the person viewing the picture. id say mustardseed sees a womans face bacause of his previous obes. i dont know why greatoutdoors sees a dog but im quite sure that it has something to do with his avatar!
The truely wise man knows that he knows nothing!
  - Confuzius

Mustardseed

Most amazing thing, another picture appeared after Lola posted here it is

kISS TO THE LOLA

greatoutdoors

Nay

Quote from: runlolaWell, that's Angelina Jolie not me....

that's not a very nice thing thing to do to a new mom...

Haha...blood drinker!!   :justkidding:

Arn de Gothia

Nay

Angelina Jolie and her ex Billy Bob.. they confessed that they liked to drink each others blood on occasion.  They also kept vials of each others blood around their necks.

PS.. I like your new avatar, runlola.  :smile:

Selski

MS - I don't see anything jumping out at me.  I've looked for a while and can vaguely understand where you are coming from with the eyes, but it's not really a "face" to me.  If I was really pushed to see a face, I would say it was a medieval face because of those round thingies at the sides - they remind me of those hairdos where women had "buns" at the sides rather than the back - if that makes sense.

Stookie - that was hilarious.  I nearly splurted my cup of tea all over the computer - thanks!!!  :lol:

Lola - I like the new avatar too - it looks like one of my friends.  And no, my friend hasn't got wings.  It's her face that reminds me of her.

:grin:

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.